在过去48小时内 我们治疗了多个
In the last 48 hours, we've treated multiple cases
坏死性筋膜炎病人
of necrotizing fasciitis.
-噬肉细菌 -不
- That's flesh-eating bacteria. - No.
没有吞噬效应 也可能由
It doesn't eat anything and it can be caused
多种不同细菌引起
by many different bacteria.
但它致命吗
But it is fatal?
不 只要得到即时治疗
No, only if it's not treated in a timely manner.
听着 无需紧张
Listen, there is no need for alarms.
我们怎么知道
How do we know that?
它只能通过伤口进入人体
Well, it only enters the body through a wound.
听着 一旦我们有更多消息会及时通知各位
Listen, we will update you when we have more information.
谢谢
Thank you.
后面没有伤口 看着不错 海莉
No cuts back here. Looking good, Hailey.
你的腿呢
How 'bout your legs?
我今早刚剃过毛
I just shaved them this morning.
我要检查是否有伤口 好吗
I'm gonna check 'em for nicks, all right?
我带来的那个女孩 维罗妮卡
That girl I brought in, Veronica...
她会没事吗
She gonna be okay?
组织苍白 无血管
Tissue is pale and non-perfused.
该死
Damn.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
血压下降 70/33
BP's tanking. 70 over 33.
马蒂 我需要更多时间
Marty, I need more time.
压力已经最大了 她现在是脓毒性休克
I'm maxed out on pressure. She's in septic shock.
如果我们不结束手术 她就会死
If we don't get her off the table, we're gonna lose her.
如果我们不清除坏死细胞
Yeah, well, she'll die in ICU if we don't get
她会死在重症病房♥ 给我五分钟
this dead tissue off, so give me five minutes.
这里怎么了
What happened here?
不知道 大概是倒刺的伤口什么的
I don't know, probably a bit of hangnail or something.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
-她室颤了 -没有脉搏
- She's in V-fib. - No pulse.
开始心肺复苏 注射肾上腺素
Start CPR and push epi.
麦基 拿电板
Maggie, get the paddles.
电板
Paddles.
-充电 -充电
- Charge? - Charge.
离手
Clear.
还是没有脉搏
Still no pulse.
好 再推一剂肾上腺素 充电
Okay, one more of epi. Charge again.
-充电 -离手
- Charge. - Clear.
离手
Clear.
她心脏停搏了
She's asystolic.
她走了
She's gone.
好吧 停止按压
Okay, stop compressions.
死亡时间 10点38分
Time of death, 10:38.
我是伊森·崔医生
I'm Dr. Ethan Choi.
-我们去哪 -跟我来
- Where are we headed? - Follow me.
好的
Ok.
古德温女士 疾控中心的丹诺瓦医生
Ms. Goodwin, Dr. Danover, CDC.
-古德温女士 -你来了
- Ms. Goodwin. - Ah, yes.
欢迎来到芝加哥医院
Welcome to Chicago Med.
我们派出了应急小队 所以
We have expedited a response team so we--
安德莉亚
Hi, Andrea.
威尔·霍斯特德
Will Halstead.
你们认识
You two know each other?
丹诺瓦医生和我大学时都主修生物学
Dr. Danover and I were bio majors together in undergrad.
-很高兴见到你 威尔 -我也是
- It's good to see you, Will. - You too.
真希望情况没那么糟
Wish it were better circumstances.
你告诉我们能怎么协助你
You tell us what you need and we'll assist you
我们会尽力照办
in any way we can.
我们的目标是控制和治疗
Our goals are containment and treatment.
首先 分离出受害者是在何处
First, we need to isolate where and how
以及如何受感染的
victims are getting infected,
然后制定治疗方案
then we need to determine a path to treatment
防止死亡病例及消除传染的威胁
that will prevent death and eliminate the threat of infection.
好 你能自♥由♥使用我们的器械
All right, you have free rein over our facilities.
霍斯特德医生 你能当联络人吗
Dr. Halstead, do you mind acting as liaison
确保满足她的所有需求
to assure all of her needs are met?
行 我们已经收集了一些软组织样本
Sure, we've collected some soft tissue samples already.
太好了
Great.
你们已经查清了第六位受害者的身份
I understand you've already ID'd a sixth victim?
对 维罗妮卡·宋
Yes, Veronica Song.
她在实验室工作
She worked in the lab.
我得尽快跟她谈话
I'll need to speak with her as soon as possible--
很抱歉 她刚去世
I'm sorry. We just lost her.
61号♥救护车 有人倒下 原因未知
Ambo 61, man down, unknown causes.
南费尔菲德45号♥ 12号♥公♥寓♥
45 South Fairfield, Apartment 12.
刚才是说南费尔菲德45号♥
Did your call just say 45 South Fairfield?
12号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 12.
我们刚从10号♥公♥寓♥回来
We just got one for Apartment 10.
可能是重复了
Could be a duplicate.
我们从15号♥公♥寓♥回来
We got one for apartment 15.
消防队
Fire department.
-注射2毫克皮质醇 -好的
- Drop 2 milligrams of Racet. - On it.
这里到底怎么了
What the hell is going on here?
霍斯特德医生
Ah, Dr. Halstead.
我刚跟莎伦通过话
I just spoke to Sharon.
她说这东西传染的唯一途经是通过伤口
She says the only way to get this thing is from an open wound?
但现在同一层有五个病例
But we just got five cases on a single floor,
这怎么可能
so how is that possible?
显然还有其他的传染途径
Clearly there are other modes of transmission.
对 也许是昆虫载体 虱子 蚊子
Yeah, maybe--maybe an insect vector--tick, mosquito.
或也许是肢体接触
Or it could be physical contact.
握手
People shaking hands,
摸眼睛 摸嘴
touching their eyes, touching their mouths.
我的天 这可说不准
Oh, my God, you don't know.
小心 主任
Heads-up, Chief.
过一下
Coming through.
我从没见过葡萄球菌这么具有侵略性
I've never seen a staph this aggressive before.
听着 我的人在外面处理感染者
Look, my people are out there dealing with this thing.
我得知道他们是否安全
I want to know that they are safe.
我需要的不仅是猜测
So I need more than guesswork.
我们得把那栋楼作为原点
We have to treat that building like it's Ground Zero.
借过 让我上车
Excuse me. Let me get to my vehicle.
谢谢 无可奉告
Thank you. I have nothing for you.
无可奉告
I have nothing for you.
古德温女士 我们已经得到通知
Ms. Goodwin, we've gotten the go-ahead
可以疏散那栋大楼
to evacuate the apartment building.
我需要把所有住户转移至隔离区
I want every resident transferred to quarantine.
好 我去和消防局 警署协调
Okay, I'll coordinate with Fire, CPD,
我们会在这里隔离患者
and we'll quarantine the patients here.
我需要更多帮手
And I'm gonna an extra set of hands.
-崔医生 -好的
- Dr. Choi? - Of course.
一旦大楼清空 我们就去检查
Once the building's clear, we'll see
看是否能确定感染源
if we can locate the source of the infection.
好
Okay.
-莎伦 -嗯
- Sharon? - Yeah.
布莱特说可能会有三十个病人
Brett says that there might be upwards of 30 patients.
急诊室没有那么多地方隔离病人
There's not enough room in the ED to quarantine that many.
你说得对
You're right.
艾普尔 我们在旧楼设立帐篷
April, let's set up the tents in the old wing.
好的
Got it.
我们在处理传染性疾病
We're dealing with an infectious disease.
又有三人死了 麦基
Three more people are dead, Maggie.
莎伦 如果你担心
Sharon, if you're concerned
我的免疫系统受损 没那个必要
about me being immunocompromised, don't be.
-麦基 你回家去 -但我可以
- Maggie, you're going home. - But I can--
别跟我争
Don't fight me on this.
不不 我有个会议得去参加
No, no, no, I've got a meeting I've gotta get to.
对不起 先生 恐怕你得再约时间了
I'm sorry, sir, afraid you'll have to reschedule.
这要花多久
How long is this going to take?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表