你来协助吗
Will you assist?
好吧 我们走
All right, then. Let's go.
好戏开始
Game on.
这是怎么回事
Now what's happening?
血压是200/70 心率是40多
Blood pressure's 200/70, heart rate's 40s.
她的心搏快停止了 开警报
She's going to arrest. Call a code.
-蓝色警报 -请做些什么
- Code Blue! - Please, do something.
-救救她 -帕滕女士
- Help her! - Ms. Patten...
-不 我不走 我不走 -没关系
- No, I won't--I won't go! - It's okay.
没关系 她的心率在下降
It's okay. She's bradying.
一定是肿胀引起了颅内压升高
Swelling must be causing increased intracranial pressure.
取下呼吸机 改用气囊
Take her off the vent and bag her.
-库欣反射吗 -是的
- Cushing reflex? - Yep.
做点什么
Do something!
我们正在竭尽所能
We're doing everything we can.
我摸不到脉搏
I can't find a pulse.
监护仪上她的心跳停止了
She's asystole on the monitor.
我开始按压
I'm starting compressions.
一毫克肾上腺素
Milligram of epi.
真不敢相信会这样
Oh, I can't believe this is happening.
求你了 凯拉 求你了
Please, Kayla, please.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
-加油 宝贝 -还是没有脉搏
- Come on, baby. - Still no pulse.
继续按压 再来一毫克肾上腺素
Continue compressions. Another milligram of epi.
宝贝 求你了 加油
Baby, please. Come on...
凯拉 求你了 求你了
Kayla, please, please.
不
No...
瞳孔放大了 停止按压
Pupils are blown. Stop compressions.
什么
What?
不要停
Don't stop!
为什么停下来
Why are you stopping?
还是心搏停止
She's still asystole.
她的大脑有疝气
Her brain has herniated.
很遗憾 朱恩
I am so sorry, June.
不
No!
死亡时间 16:08
Time of death, 16:08.
不
No!
很...很遗憾
I'm--I'm so sorry.
不 不
No, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
我收到消息 西姆斯队长拿到了法庭命令
I've received word Captain Sims got her court order.
现在一架军用直升机正在停机坪上降落
A military helicopter is touching down on the helipad now.
-谢谢你的提醒 -没事
- Thanks for the heads up. - All right.
-喂 -什么
- Hey. - Yeah?
宪兵马上就要来拔插头了
MPs are moments away from pulling the plug.
你还要多久
How far off are you?
我得洗手 穿手术服 戴手套
I gotta finish scrubbing, gown, and glove up.
五分钟吧
I'd say five minutes.
我尽量给你争取点时间
I'll try to buy you some time.
队长
Captain!
这是法庭命令 崔医生
Here's a court order, Dr. Choi.
对不起 你和你的人得等一下
Sorry, you and your crew will have to wait.
托德中士已经在做手术了
Sergeant Todd is already in surgery.
那我们就把她接出来
Then we'll get her out.
过程不会很长
The procedure won't take long.
最多再过一个多小时 你们就可以出发了
You'll be on your way in a little over an hour, tops.
你的任务已经结束了 让开
Your role in this is over. Step aside.
如果你打断手术
You interrupt that surgery
吉娜会有生命危险
and you'll be putting Gina's life at risk.
我接到命令尽快把她带回去
I have my orders to bring her back ASAP.
你接到的命令是带一个死人回去吗
Are your orders to bring her back dead?
因为这就是你要做的事
Because that's exactly what you'll be doing.
看看国防部怎么说
We'll see what DOD says.
谢谢你留下来做这个
Thank you for sticking around to do this.
我拒绝不了你 塞克斯顿护士
I can refuse you nothing, Nurse Sexton.
冲洗
Irrigation.
你不是因为我留下的
You're not really here because of me.
我确实喜欢有意思的比赛
Well... I do love a good race.
你喝过萨泽拉克鸡尾酒吗 塞克斯顿
You ever had a sazerac, Sexton?
那是什么
What is that?
我最喜欢的鸡尾酒
Oh, my favorite cocktail.
新奥尔良特♥供♥
New Orleans special.
今晚我给你做一个
I'll make you one tonight.
汤姆
Hey, Tom?
需要我做什么
What can I do for you?
我感觉不太好
I'm not feeling good.
我病了
I'm sick.
是的 你病了
Yes, you are.
我可以帮你 但你得同意
And I can help, but only if you'll let me.
我一直在给克斯汀发短♥信♥
I've been texting Kirsten.
她不回复
She's not answering.
打电♥话♥就直接转到语♥音♥信箱
When I call, it goes straight to voicemail.
我觉得她拉黑我了
I think she blocked me.
她不会回来了 对吗
She's not coming back, is she?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
和她在一起 我感受到了前所未有的活力
I never felt more alive than when I was with her.
想象一下你见过的最令人激动的女人选择你
Imagine the most exciting woman you ever met choosing you
与她一起开始一段不平凡的
to go with her on an extraordinary trip
永恒之旅
that lasts forever.
感觉一定很特别
Must have felt pretty special.
她可以选择任何人 但她选择了我
She could've picked anyone, but she picked me.
但现在
And now...
对你来说可能很难理解
This is probably hard for you to understand.
其实 汤姆
Actually, Tom,
我完全知道你的经历
I know exactly where you're coming from.
一切都是谎言吗
Was it all a lie?
我 我觉得自己很蠢
I-I feel so stupid.
我们专心让你好起来好吗
How about we focus on getting you feeling better?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
所以脓肿排干了 义肢没有损伤
So the abscess was drained. No damage to the prosthetic
病人植入的神经末梢应该也没有损伤
and hopefully not the patient's implanted nerve endings.
谢谢你 马塞尔医生
Thank you, Dr. Marcel.
西姆斯队长和她的队员会立即
Captain Sims and her team will be transporting
用直升机把托德中士送到沃尔特-里德
Sergeant Todd to Walter Reed via helicopter immediately.
好的 但要确保病人在转移过程中
Okay, just make sure the patient receives
得到该有的术后输液和药物 好吗
the proper post-op fluids and meds in transit, okay?
好了
All right.
那个可怜的女人
That poor woman.
她会挺过去的
She's gonna pull through.
是啊 但我们不知道陆军会对她怎样
Yeah, but we have no idea what the Army will do to her.
真没必要走到这一步的 伊森
It didn't have to go down like this, Ethan.
如果你听我说的话
If you had just listened.
艾尔莎
Elsa?
你还好吗
You okay?
其他人会对我有一种主观的设想
People make assumptions about me.
但他们都错了
Okay, but they're wrong.
我不是什么机器人
I'm not some kind of a robot.
我有 我有情感的
I have -- I have feelings.
对 这是好事啊
Okay, well, that's a good thing.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
这些情感 它们太 太过强烈了
They're -- they're so... they're so powerful,
我感觉 如果我不能把它们全部压抑住
I feel like if I didn't hold them all in,
我就不知道会发生什么
I have no idea what would happen.
你害怕被情感所吞没
You're afraid of being overwhelmed?
对啊 今天看到那个母亲的丧女之痛
Yes, yes. I couldn't stand watching
我就很难承受
that mother lose her daughter today.
这一点我懂 艾尔莎
I do understand, Elsa.
这些情感看似很吓人
But those feelings that seem so frightening,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表