爸爸 他们要把你和我分开吗
Dad, are they gonna separate you from me?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
因为你以前并不是一个好父亲
'Cause you haven't been a very good dad.
我保证 我会做得更好
I promise I'm gonna do better.
我很容易就能把克罗特看成是眼中钉
It was so easy for me to see Crockett as the problem.
不管我和他过去发生了什么
Whatever happened between him and me in the past--
我现在明白了
I get it now.
因为真正的问题一直就在这里
Because the real problem was always right here.
不管你想要的到底是什么
Whatever it is you want,
都不是我
it isn't me.
这几周真的很开心
It's been a really good couple of weeks.
是啊 而且不只是我们
Yeah, it has. And not just us.
戒毒 你一直做得很好
Rehab--you been knocking it out of the park.
我真的很为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
抱歉 我不想吵醒你的
Sorry, I was trying not to wake you.
你这么早干什么去
Where are you headed so early?
去参加互助会 我觉得我现在可能需要
To a meeting. I feel like I could use one.
等等 我穿衣服开车送你去
Wait a second. I'll get dressed and drive you.
不用不用 再躺一会儿吧
No, no, no, no, no, no. No, stay in bed.
医院见
I'll see you at work.
再见
Bye.
汉娜 你忘拿手♥机♥了
Hannah, you forgot your phone.
穆迪医生推荐了你
Dr. Moody said you were the one to see--
说你可以照顾好我们
that you'd take good care of us.
是啊 穆迪和我是老交情了
Yeah. Moody and I go way back.
医学院同学
Medical school.
我们曾经一起骑摩托车
We used to ride motorcycles together.
穆迪医生还会骑摩托车
Dr. Moody rode a motorcycle?
是啊 但是他不得不放弃
Yeah, but he had to give it up
因为他要去当儿科医生了
when he became a pediatrician.
他骑车飞去上班时听诊器在脖子上挂不住
The stethoscope kept flying off his neck on the way to work.
你可别让比利起什么奇怪的念想
Please don't give Billy any ideas.
他骑个自行车我就已经很担心了
I have enough worries with him on his bike.
你喜欢骑自行车吗 比利
You like riding your bike, Billy?
是 但是我妈不让我晚上骑
Yeah, but my mom won't let me ride at night.
这也是为了你好啊
Well, that's probably a good thing, bud.
-X光准备好了 -请退后
- X-ray's ready. - Step back, please.
好了 屏住呼吸 比利
All right, hold your breath for me now, Billy.
准备
Ready?
有几根肋骨断了
We got a couple of non-displaced cracked ribs.
问题在于
The issue is
比利的胸腔里有积血
this hemothorax here in Billy's chest.
胸腔积血 听起来很严重啊
Hemothorax? That sounds bad.
不是 只不过是肺脏和胸腔壁之间
No, it's just a buildup of blood
有血液积留
between the lung and chest wall.
这就解释了他为什么会呼吸困难
It explains why he's been having difficulty breathing.
但是我们可以解决这个情况
But we can fix that.
把积血抽出来就好了
We just have to drain the blood.
-那就得做手术了吧 -希望不用
- Well, does that mean surgery? - Well, hopefully not.
我们会先试试胸腔插管
We're gonna try a chest tube first.
请给我准备28口径的插管
Set me up for a 28 French tube.
好了比利 我要把床放平了
Okay, Billy. I'm gonna bring you back.
你能把左臂举起来吗
Now can you lift that left arm for me?
也许吧
Maybe.
我知道酸疼
Oh, yeah. I know it's sore.
接下来就有点疼了
All right, this next part's gonna hurt a little bit.
-你能忍♥住吗 -我没事的
- Think you can handle it? - I'll be okay.
就喜欢这种话
That's what I like to hear.
比利一出生就有膈疝
Billy was born with a diaphragmatic hernia,
所以很不幸 他是医院的常客
so unfortunately, he's no stranger to hospitals.
那你真的很勇敢 比利 你做得很好
Aw, well, you are very brave, Billy, and you're doing great.
说到这个 比利 我怎么没有看到
Speaking of, Billy, how come I ain't ever seen
你和蜘蛛侠一起搭档行动呢
you and Spider-Man in the same place at the same time?
快好了
Almost done.
看着自己的孩子那么痛苦肯定很折磨
It must be torture to watch your kid suffer like that.
是啊 肯定是
Yeah, I'm sure it is.
你考虑过要个孩子吗
You ever think about having kids?
没有 我跟孩子不搭调
Oh, no. Kids are not my speed.
为什么
And why is that?
马塞尔医生
Dr. Marcel--
-这位是芝加哥警署的鲍尔森警官 -医生
- Detective Poulson, Chicago PD. - Doc.
这两位是布里奇斯和海耶斯警官
And Detectives Bridges and Hayes
是从新奥尔良警♥察♥局来的
from the New Orleans Police Department.
我可喜欢新奥尔良了
Oh, my old stomping grounds.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
有什么我能做的吗 警官
Well, what can I do for you gentlemen?
-我今天只是陪同 -好吧
- I'm just an escort today. - Okay.
我和海耶斯警官正在调查
Detective Hayes and I, we're following up
一起最近出现新线索的旧案
a detail from this cold case that popped back up recently.
我们能私下谈谈吗
You mind if we talk in private?
咨♥询♥室没有人
The consultation room is free.
好啊 当然 请跟我来
Yeah, of course. Follow me.
好的 先生们
All right. Gentlemen.
旧案
Cold case?
是啊 他们那边的一起凶杀案
Yeah, from a homicide from their town.
他们大老远赶来就为了和克罗特谈谈
And they came all the way up here to talk to Crockett?
什么情况
What's going on?
我也不知道 他们不愿多说
I don't know. They weren't willing to share.
芝加哥医院
第五季 第二十集 季终集
最近几天没在医院看见你
I haven't seen you around the last few days.
我一直在跟着急救员出车
I've been doing ride-alongs with the medics.
你能帮到他们就好
Nice of you to help them out.
你公♥寓♥里我的东西我都搬走了 所以
I got the last of my stuff out of your apartment, so...
给你
Here.
你能搬回去住一定很高兴
I know you'll be happy to move back in.
多谢
Thanks.
我该走了
I should go.
塞克斯顿 我需要护士
Sexton, I need a nurse.
特伦特·萨顿 25岁男性 昏迷指数12
Trent Sutton, 25-year-old male, GCS 12.
体征平稳 吸氧4升后意识半清醒
Vitals stable. Semi-rousable on 4 liters, O2.
被人发现昏倒在德保罗图书馆
Found collapsed in the DePaul Library.
看情况似乎
Looks like he suffered
胸部遭受穿透伤
a penetrating injury to the chest.
好 听我号♥令 一 二 三
Okay, on my count. One, two, three.
这是针头吗
Is that a needle?
做个竖直和水平胸部透视
Let's get an X-ray, AP, and lateral.
特伦特
Hey, Trent.
我是拉尼克医生 你没事
I'm Dr. Lanik. You're okay.
我会帮你拔掉这根针 特伦特
I'm gonna remove this needle, Trent,
但是我会先拍一张照片
but I gotta take a picture first
免得到时候摸不清状况
to make sure we're not flying blind.
不 不要 不要拔掉
No, no! Don't take it out!
上绑带
Restraints!
放开我
Get off of me!
赶紧拍透视 他又往里捅了捅
Let's get that X-ray already. He pushed it deeper.
他如果乱动的话我没法拍
I can't take it if he won't stay still.
-放开我 -注射两单位咪达锉伦
- Get off of me! - Push two of Versed.
进去了
In.
看看谁来了 安娜·查尔斯呀
Look who it is. Anna Charles.
麦基
Hi, Maggie.
你♥爸♥又把你强行拽来了吗
Dad dragged you into work today?
-我才没有 -不是的
- I did no such thing. - Oh, no.
我喜欢跟爸爸待在一起
I--I like spending time with my dad.
是我想来的
I wanted to come.
其实安娜想当志愿者
Anna wants to volunteer, actually.
真的吗 今天不用上学吗
Oh, really? No school today?
不用
Not really.
今天全班都去参观科学博物馆了
I mean, my class went on a field trip to a science museum,
但是我觉得这里更能学到科学知识
but I figured I'd learn more about science here.
这可说不好
I don't know about that,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表