So what now?
我们还在到处找他们 直到找到为止
So now we don't stop 'til we find them.
我发了通缉令和调查警报
I got a BOLO out and an investigative alert.
派了警官全城蹲守
I've officers across the city
他们已知的同伙
sitting on their known associates
和家人 目前为止还没有发现
and their family members. So far, no hits.
与此同时 不能让其他人知道这件事
Meantime, no one else can know about this.
如果媒体听到绑♥架♥的风声
If the news catches wind of the kidnapping,
绑♥架♥者可能会撕票止损
the abductors might try to cut their losses.
明白 但有消息请及时通知我们
Understood. But please keep us posted.
会的
Will do.
我想在我们的系统里搜一下
I'm going to run Tyler and Jim Clemons
泰勒·克莱蒙斯和吉姆·克莱蒙斯
through our system,
看看能否找出医疗记录
see if any medical records come up.
你说克丽丝塔没有癫痫是什么意思
What do you mean, Krista didn't have a seizure?
-这是我亲眼所见 -你看到的这些
- I saw it with my own eyes. - The involuntary movements
不自主运动是由一种叫运动障碍的病造成的
you saw were caused by something called dyskinesia.
是由她的精神分♥裂♥症引起的吗
Is that due to her schizophrenia?
不是
No. Uh...
可能是药物的相互作用造成的不良反应导致的
It can be caused by an adverse drug interaction.
在这个病例中 是由我们给克丽丝塔
In this case, between the drug we gave Krista for her nausea,
治疗恶心的药 胃复安 和她的抗精神病药
metoclopramide, and her antipsychotic medication,
利培酮相互作用导致的
risperidone.
但还有件事 克丽丝塔跟我们说
But here's--here's the thing. Krista told us
她早就停止服用利培酮了
that she had stopped taking her risperidone,
但化验结果显示她体内还是有
and yet the labs showed low levels of the drug
少量的利培酮
in her system.
你知道为什么会这样吗
Do you have any idea why that might be?
我不知道 这有什么关系
I don't know. What does it matter?
至少她又开始服药了
I mean, at least she's taking her medicine again.
我们都觉得这是件好事 对吗
I think we can all agree that's a good thing, right?
根据利培酮的半衰期 我们推测出
So based on the half-life of risperidone, we know that
克丽丝塔大约有48小时没服药了
Krista hasn't taken the drug in roughly 48 hours.
这段时间里 她离开了家
The amount of time she's been crashing at her boyfriend's,
-在男朋友家过夜 -乔安妮 你是否曾在
- away from home. - Joanne, have you been giving
克丽丝塔不知情的情况下给她服用过利培酮
Krista risperidone without her knowledge?
她服药的时候状态很好
She had been doing so well.
我只是
I just...
她跟我说要停药时
When she told me she was stopping,
我必须做点什么
I had to do something.
查尔斯医生 求求你
Dr. Charles, please.
你记得她产生幻觉时
You remember her hallucinations,
有多严重
how bad it got.
你什么都不能说 我只是想保护她
You can't say anything. I'm only trying to protect her.
我求你 求求你
I'm begging you. Please.
乔安妮 在她不知情的情况下让她服药
Joanne, dosing her without her knowledge
非常危险
is just-- it's extraordinarily dangerous.
也直接侵犯了她的自主♥权♥
It's also a direct violation of her autonomy.
现在你最好自己去告诉她
Now, the best thing would be for you to tell her,
但如果你还没准备好 很抱歉
but if you're not up for that, I'm--I'm sorry,
我有责任告诉她
but it is my duty to let her know.
求你别告诉她
Please don't.
快点 该死 我们得继续走
Hurry up, goddammit. We gotta get back on the road.
没有止血带 我只能这么快
With the tourniquet turned down, I can only move so fast.
我得分别给这些地方止血
I gotta deal with these bleeders individually.
-我们没时间了 -你们想快吗
- We don't have time. - You want it to go fast?
让开
Move.
好了 血止住了
There. The bleeding's stopped.
-冷静 冷静 -你这个疯贱♥人♥
- Easy, easy. - You crazy bitch.
好了 冷静
All right, easy.
开车
Let's go!
我们已经尽了本分 你们得放我们走
We did our part. You let us go.
你们哪里都不能去
You're not going anywhere!
开车
Let's go!
贾斯敏现在情况很好
Jasmine did great.
-移植手术非常成功 -谢谢你
- The transplant couldn't have gone any better. - Thank you.
她有你这样的朋友
She's really lucky
真的很幸运
to have a friend like you.
我可以失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me?
我得把这个好消息告诉孩子们
I--I should probably go tell the boys the good news.
当然可以
Yes, of course.
劳伦
Lauren.
艾普尔 那是劳伦·奈特吗
Hey--hey, April. Was that Lauren Knight?
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
是的 我在儿家部工作时认识的
Yeah, from when I worked at Children and Family Services.
等等 劳伦在儿童与家庭服务部工作过吗
Wait, Lauren used to work At DCFS?
对
Mm-hmm.
你知道她现在还在那里工作吗
Do you know if she still works there?
很确定 是的 怎么了
Pretty sure, yeah. Why?
没什么 我刚想起来她说过她在银行工作
No, I just thought she said she worked at a bank.
儿童和家庭服务局会保存领养记录吗
Doesn't DCFS keep adoption records?
会的
Mm-hmm.
不好意思 阿琳 我得打个电♥话♥
Excuse me, Arlene. I need to make a call.
非常感谢您的来电
Thank you so much for calling.
好的
Okay.
莎伦
Sharon.
什么事
Yeah?
怎么
Yeah?
西环一家加油站的工作人员
A clerk from a local gas station
刚刚打来电♥话♥
in the West Loop just called.
说他找到了娜塔莉的证件
Said he found Natalie's badge.
请告诉我他看到她了
Please tell me he laid eyes on her?
他看到了 她没事
He did. She was okay.
好的 我去打电♥话♥给霍斯特德警探
Okay, I'll call Detective Halstead.
希望他们那里有监控
Hopefully they'll have security cameras there.
是的 莎伦
Yeah. Oh, Sharon.
怎么
Yeah?
医疗记录调查的怎么样了
Where are we with the medical records?
-我还在查 -好的
- I'm still working on it. - Okay.
我妈妈怎么样
How's my mom?
麻醉有什么副作用吗
Any side effects from the anesthesia?
没有
None.
她一醒来就开始问你的情况
She started asking about you the moment she woke up.
很贴心
Sweet lady.
是的 没错
Yeah, she is.
贾斯敏 你怎么能这样 你们两个
Jasmine, how could you? Both of you?
艾普尔 你在说什么
April, what are you talking about?
他们欺骗安妮特 她冒充她的女儿
They conned Annette. Th--she posed as her daughter.
她们骗了她一个器官
They catfished her for an organ.
-不是这样 -贾斯敏
- That's not true. - Jasmine!
是的 你被收养了 你的亲生父母
Yeah, you were adopted. Your biological parents
是德里克和珍妮 他们都去世了
are Derrick and Janine, both deceased.
你们伪造了收养记录欺骗安妮特
You accessed adoption records to set up Annette?
当然没有 太荒谬了
Of course not. That's ridiculous.
-贾斯敏 -说话
- Jasmine. - Say something!
贾斯敏 别理他
Jasmine, don't answer him.
安妮特为了你愿意冒生命危险
Annette put her life on the line for you.
我知道 我知道是这样
I know. I know she did.
我不是故意要伤害她 我保证
And I didn't set out to hurt her, I promise.
只是我发现
It's just when I found out
我的亲生父母已经死了...
that my biological parents were dead...
我没有其他选择
I had no other options.
我的孩子们 我不能丢下我的孩子
My boys. I couldn't leave my boys.
我不能
I couldn't.
你这么做是违法的 安妮特可以起诉你
What you did is illegal. Annette could press charges.
你有什么计划
What was the plan?
你要在她康复期间抛弃她吗
You gonna ditch her while she's recovering?
天啊 不会
God, no.
不可能
Never.
安妮特可能不是我的亲生母亲
Annette may not be my biological mom,
但她已经成了我和孩子们的家人
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表