He won't do it.
还有别的方法吗
Is there another way?
静脉注射生理盐水
Saline IV.
我知道这又要扎一针
And I know it's another needle,
但是没有任何副作用 我保证
but no side effects. I promise.
可以注射盐水 但是不能用抗生素
Saline but no antibiotics.
明白
Understood.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
霍斯特德医生 那个血液稀释剂
Dr. Halstead. The blood thinner,
我不觉得有用
I don't think it's working.
小腿还是肿着
The calf's still huge
我的脚也开始肿了
and my foot's starting to swell up, too.
你呼吸困难吗
You having trouble breathing?
更像是喘气
More like, uh, winded.
我要让你去做个CT检查
I wanna send you for a CT.
我得好好看看那个血凝块
I gotta get a better look at that clot.
这个会帮助你呼吸
This'll help you breathe better.
联♥系♥上你未婚妻了吗
Get ahold of your fiancée?
只有语♥音♥信箱
Voicemail.
她还在挑婚纱
She's, uh, still looking at dresses.
她一定是没时间看手♥机♥
Pretty sure she's not checking her phone.
你们的大喜之日是什么时候
So when's the big day?
春天 还在讨论结婚地点
Spring. Still debating locations.
祝贺你 技术人员很快就会过来
Congratulations. Techs will be by in a few.
...手术 这是你的决定
...surgery. It's your choice.
-是的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
好吧
All right.
所以我和他介绍了你们两位的方法
So I explained both of your positions.
理性来看 他同意你的观点 崔医生
Philosophically, he agrees with you, Dr. Choi,
倾向于更保守的方法
preferring a conservative approach.
但是考虑到实际问题 他很痛苦
But realistically, he's in pain
非常想让自己康复
and desperate to feel better,
所以他选择做手术
so he chose the surgery.
马塞尔医生 哈里斯先生现在是你的病人了
Dr. Marcel, Mr. Harris is now your patient.
好的 我们开工
All right, let's do this.
手术室见
See you in the OR.
这可是件大事
This is huge.
尤妮斯
Eunice?
你是对的
You're right.
我控制不了
I can't control this.
我需要帮助
I need help.
你会得到帮助的
Well, you're gonna get it.
过来吧
Come on.
CT检查要多久
How long will the CT take?
一会就好
Just a few moments.
还没等你反应过来 你就回来了
You'll be back before you know it.
那就好 因为我还没联♥系♥到我未婚妻
Okay, 'cause I haven't been able to reach my fiancée
手♥机♥电量好像就剩4%了...
and my phone's at, like, 4%, so...
我会给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her.
谢谢 她的名字是奥布蕾...
Thanks. Her name's Aubrey...
她的电♥话♥在我的紧急联♥系♥人那里
Her number's my emergency contact.
我明白了
I got it.
等等 你现在觉得是肺炎吗
Wait, now you think it's pneumonia?
有这种可能性
It's a possibility.
我们本来指望着你告诉我们可以回家了
We thought you were going to tell us we could go home.
我是说 卢卡斯不再脱水了
I mean, Lucas isn't dehydrated anymore, right?
没错 但是他还在喘息
Right, but he is still wheezing
而且他的体温在逐渐升高
and his temperature has ticked up.
护士说只有37.4度
The nurse said it was 99.3.
这都不算发烧吧
Is that even a fever?
他看起来很好 他很清醒 很有活力
He looks fine. He's up, he's active.
从外表看 他可能看起来很正常
On the outside, he may look normal,
但是在身体内部
but on the inside,
肺炎因潜伏期长而臭名昭著
pneumonia is notorious for its slow progression.
或者只是鼻窦感染
Or it is just a sinus infection,
这个结论到现在你已经
which you've been saying all day
说了整整一天了
until apparently right now.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么确定到底是不是肺炎
How would you know for sure if it's pneumonia or not?
-用胸部X光片 -你在开玩笑吧
- A chest x-ray. - You're kidding, right?
我们拒绝抗生素 我们绝对不会让你
We said no to antibiotics. We're definitely not letting
把卢卡斯搞得满身辐射
you zap Lucas full of radiation.
这些医院 总是用诊断吓唬人
These hospitals... you scare people with diagnoses
然后卖♥♥给病人多余的治疗
and then you sell them on treatments they don't need
实则让他们加重病情
that actually make them sicker.
曼宁医生 我们想回家
Dr. Manning, we'd like to go home, okay?
如果卢卡斯没有好转 我们会带他去找我们的医生
If Lucas doesn't improve, we'll take him to our doctor.
医生 是真正的医学博士吗
A doctor? An actual M.D.?
不 他是整体治疗师
No, he's a holistic healer.
所以他对肺炎会有什么解决办法
Hmm, so his answer for pneumonia is gonna be what?
牛至油还是柠檬辣根
Oil of oregano? Horseradish with lemon?
听着 你不认同现代医学不要紧
Look, you don't agree with alternative medicine, fine.
但也别侮辱我们
But don't insult us.
-我正在告知你们病情 -曼宁医生
- I'm trying to inform you. - Dr. Manning?
-什么事 -我能和你谈谈吗
- Yes. - Speak with you a moment?
失陪一下
Please excuse me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我的病患流鼻血了 很可能是肺炎
My boy with the bloody nose, it may very well be pneumonia,
但他的父母不让我给他做胸透
but his parents won't allow me to do a chest x-ray.
他们宁愿回家
They'd rather go home and take their chances
用草药和茶碰运气
with herbs and teas.
让我看看病例表
Let me see the chart.
这些症状 好吧
These symptoms, okay.
肺炎必须区别对待
Pneumonia has to be on the differential.
-是的 -让我和他们谈谈
- Yeah. - Let me talk to them.
好的
Okay.
单独谈
Alone.
做你们需要做的吧
Do what you need to do.
谢谢你们配合我们工作
Thank you for working with us.
他们同意做胸透了
They agreed to the chest x-ray.
这是本月第二次
This is the second time this month
父母对你的诊断失去信心
parents have lost faith in your judgment.
他们现在可能不太高兴
They may be upset now.
但如果我是对的 他们就不会
They won't be when I'm right.
我跟你说 这些化验
I gotta tell you, these labs,
看起来像鼻窦感染
they look like a sinus infection,
所以最好如你所料 是肺炎
so you better be right that it's pneumonia.
你好
Hello, hello, hello.
这是你最后一周了吧
This is your last week, huh?
姑娘 气色不错
Oh, girlie. You're looking good.
女朋友是冠军
Girlfriend's a champ.
你还在给我织毛衣
You still working on my sweater?
谢谢
Thank you.
真不错
That's a good catch.
玛姬
Maggie.
卡罗琳
Caroline.
我很抱歉 我不知道
I am so sorry. I didn't know.
没人知道 除了莎伦
No one does, except for Sharon,
我希望能一直这样 拜托
and I'd like to keep it that way, please.
知道 我也经历过
Yeah. I've been there.
你介意我坐这儿吗
You mind if I sit?
姑娘 你还挂着一整袋点滴呢
Girl, you got a whole bag hanging.
哪儿也去不了
You ain't going nowhere no time quick.
好吧
Okay.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
所以问题出在哪儿
So where's the badness?
我的胸部
In my breast.
预测结果如何
And what's the prognosis?
要看我对化疗的反应
Still waiting to see how I respond to chemo stage.
好吧 我也经历过
Okay, I been there.
患难姐妹
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表