pretty interesting things about Detective James.
没征求他的同意吗
Without asking him?
为什么
Why?
因为你说过不该打扰他们
Because you said you didn't want to bother them?
直到他们愿意再次沟通
Until they were ready to talk again.
他们的隐私呢 艾尔莎
What about their privacy, Elsa?
阿尔文又不是病人
Alvin's not the patient.
我没有违反健康保险流通与责任法案给病人的权利
I mean, it's not like I violated anyone's HIPAA rights.
那倒是无可争议
Well, that is, in fact, debatable,
但是你绝对辜负了他们的信任
but you definitely violated their trust.
这个家庭现在太脆弱了 艾尔莎
This family's in a very delicate place, Elsa.
他们得知道我们在帮助他们
They--they need to feel like we're on their side,
否则他们就可能直接走人
or they could just walk out the door.
好的
Okay.
你想看看我找到了什么吗 还是算了
Do you wanna see what I found out, or--or not?
这是干什么
What's going on?
这位是莎伦·古德温
This is Sharon Goodwin.
她是病患服务部主管
She's the Executive Director of Patient Services.
这是干什么
What's going on?
我们要进行你丈夫的截肢手术
We're moving forward with your husband's amputation.
但是我说了我想再等等
But I said I wanted to wait!
医院认为代替他做医疗决定
The hospital believes it's in your husband's best interest
对你丈夫的身体最有利
to take control of his medical decisions.
为什么
Why?
金 我发现了家暴的迹象
Kim, I saw signs of abuse.
我们觉得你没有必要
We don't think you should have to be responsible
为一个会伤害你的人承担责任
for someone who might be hurting you.
金 听我说
Kim? Hey, Kim.
无论你的现状如何
Whatever your situation is,
你都不必让这种现状维持下去
it does not have to stay that way.
你可以告诉我们
You can talk to us.
等他醒了
When he wakes up,
他就会想起来是我开的车
and he remembers I was driving the car...
都是我害他没了腿
It is my fault he lost his leg!
医院可以给你提供一个安全的地方
There are shelters that can provide you a safe haven.
你会被带到一个秘密的地方
You'll be taken to a secret location
没人可以探访你
where no visitors are allowed.
金 让我们来帮你吧
Please, Kim. Let us help you.
好
Okay.
我会好好考虑
I'll think about it.
詹姆斯警探 我要向您道歉
Detective James, I want to apologize.
我向芝加哥警署询问过你的情况
I--I called CPD to ask about you.
我原本以为我会得到
My thought was that I might learn something
一些有用的信息 但是我...
that could be helpful, but I--
我越界了 我很抱歉
I overstepped, and I'm sorry.
泽维尔才是你的病人
Xavier's your patient.
你查我♥干♥什么
Why would you be checking up on me?
库里女士犯了个错误
Ms. Curry made a mistake--
很严重的错误
a serious mistake.
我希望您能理解
I just hope that you'd appreciate that
她只是想多了解一些
what she was trying to do was gain a better understanding
泽维尔的处境
of Xavier's situation so that
这样我们才可以提供最合适的医疗方案
we can give him the best possible care.
我希望她了解到阿尔文是个多优秀的男人
And I hope she learned what a good man--
多称职的警♥察♥
what a good cop--Alvin is.
没错 她查到了
Matter of fact, she did.
您的工作记录非常出色 警探
You have an outstanding record, Detective.
你除掉了南部黑帮
You took out the Southside Ministers gang
还是单枪匹马
on your own?
有很多人帮我
Eh, I had a lot of help.
听起来就很激烈
Hmm. Sounds intense.
我是说 他们还狠狠报复了你
I mean, they put a hit out on you.
他们炸毁了你的车
They blew up your car.
那和现在有什么关系
What does this have to do with anything?
只是这件事听起来很重大
Well, it just sounds like a pretty monumental event.
你们觉得有没有可能
Do you think that there's any chance that
泽维尔看到了爆♥炸♥呢
Xavier could've been aware of it?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
当时车停在拐角
The car was parked around the corner.
所以他一点都没注意到吗
So, he didn't witness any of it?
说起来 他可能看到残骸被拖走
I mean, he may have seen the wreckage towed away.
他不可能明白发生了什么啊
There's no way he could've understood what happened.
但我想你那时情绪一定很低落 瓦妮莎
But I'm sure you were probably pretty upset, Vanessa.
你觉得他可能注意到这一点吗
You think that he could've picked up on that?
阿尔文在那之后就搬出去了
Alvin moved out after that.
有人想要加害于他 他心知肚明
He stayed away while there was an active threat against him.
只是好奇 你什么时候搬回来的
Just out of curiosity, when did you move back in?
差不多是泽维尔患紧张症的一周前...
Uh, it was about a week before Xavier became catatonic.
阿尔文不会让任何意外发生在我们身上
Alvin would never let anything happen to us.
他没有做错什么
He didn't do anything wrong.
我没有说是他做的
I'm not suggesting that he did.
那你什么意思
Then what are you suggesting?
我只是说 阿尔文在一个很危险的圈子里工作
I'm suggesting that Alvin works in a very scary world
因此 某种程度来说
and that, on some level,
泽维尔很清楚这一点
Xavier very much understands that.
他畏惧可能发生的后果
And his fear about the possible consequences
这也许触发了他的紧张症
could very well have triggered his catatonic state.
所以什么意思 阿尔文得离开我们吗
So what does this mean? That Alvin needs to leave us?
这样 亲爱的 只是...
Look, honey, it's just--
不 遇到你是我和泽维尔最幸福的事
No, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me and Xavier.
我们已经听够了
We've heard enough.
-你好 肖恩 -威尔
- Hey, Sean. - Will.
明晚我有安排你值班
I have you on schedule for tomorrow night.
没错 但是...
Right. Thing is...
现在让我参与注射站的事
It's not such a good idea for me to be involved
并不太合适
with the site right now.
等等 我们现在才开始真正帮助到这些人
Wait, we're really starting to make a difference with these people,
绝大多数的功劳在你
in large part 'cause of you.
谢谢你这么说
Appreciate that.
但我是为了注射站好
But I want what's best for the site,
这意味着我必须离开
and that means I have to go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们有危险吗
Are we at risk here?
我觉得我的离开能够保护你们
I think my leaving will protect you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你应该已经准备好撤掉这个了
Think you're ready to have this out.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
好的 用力呼气
All right, hard exhale.
好了
There we go.
发生了什么事
What happened?
你又有过敏反应了
You had another allergic reaction.
是的 我
Yeah, I'm, uh--
是我的问题 亲爱的
I'm the problem, honey.
是我
It's me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们测试了哈兰的精♥液♥
We ran tests on Harlan's semen,
结果发现你对它过敏
and it turns out you're allergic to it.
什么
What?
不...
No...
以前你们使用避孕套 所以没有问题
It was never an issue before because you used condoms,
当你开始尝试怀孕后 你们就不用避孕套了
which you stopped once you started trying to get pregnant.
他的精♥液♥吗
His semen?
不是吧
Come on. Th--
天啊 你在说什么
Oh, my God. So what are you saying?
我们不能再做♥爱♥了吗
We can't have sex anymore?
-是的 那孩子呢 -有别的选择
- Yeah, what about kids? - There are options.
我们会帮你们联♥系♥生育专家
We'll get you to a fertility specialist.
你们可以尝试多种方式
There are multiple procedures you could do.
我们也会为你们安排过敏科医生
We'll also set you up with an allergist.
也许有办法
There might be some methods
帮你建立耐受力
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表