我们得去混合手术室
We're going to the Hybrid OR now.
不行 等等
No, no, no, no. Stop.
如果是张力性气胸 得先给胸部减压
If it's a tension pneumo, we can't move her
才能移♥动♥她
till we decompress the lung.
没时间了 到手术室再说吧
There's no time. I'll do it in the OR.
快 走吧
Let's go. Come on.
轻点
Easy, easy.
我们就是想在准备完文件之前
We just wanted to come say a quick hello
先来打个招呼
before we finished up the paperwork.
当然
Of course.
麦基 玛德琳帮奥吉
Maggie, Madeline's found
找到了收养的父母
foster parents for Auggie.
太好了
That's great.
他已经等不及要出院了
He can't wait to get out of the hospital.
天...
So...
真是个乖孩子
What a sweet kid.
是啊
He is.
除非早上不给他吃巧克力酱
Except when he doesn't get his Nutella for breakfast.
对了 还有他只喜欢泡泡糖牙膏
Oh, and he doesn't like anything but bubblegum toothpaste.
不要水果口味 尤其不要薄荷
No fruit flavors and definitely not mint.
你们看 这几个星期来 麦基跟他
As you can see, Maggie has become quite attached
培养出了很深的感情
in the past couple of weeks.
我们知道情况
We know how it is.
我们收养孩子已经12年了
We've been fostering for 12 years.
奥吉要去的家庭充满了爱
Auggie is going to a loving family.
那我们去签手续吧
So let's cross the Ts, dot the Is.
希望他今晚能够顺利跟你们回家
Hopefully, you'll be able to take him home tonight.
战况如何
Who's winning?
我们每人16个生命点
We both have 16 life points left.
不过等我的杰斯使出必杀技
But as soon as my Jace uses his Ultimate,
他就完了
he's toast.
我根本不知道什么情况
I have no idea what's going on.
你觉得刚才的人怎么样
So what did you think of those people?
-挺好的 -真的吗
- They're nice. - Yeah?
抱歉 我得去上学了
I'm sorry, you two, but I gotta get to school.
-回头再玩吧 -要重来吗
- Finish this later? - Wanna drag it out?
不用了
I'm good.
好了 宝贝
Okay, honey.
你可得盯好这个人
Keep an eye on this guy.
没问题
Oh, I will.
介意我看一下吗
You mind if I take a look?
-好 -怎么了
- Okay. - Yeah?
你的肚子疼吗
Your tummy hurt? Mm-hmm.
感觉冷吗
You getting cold?
你猜我打算怎么办
You know what I'm gonna do?
我会叫我朋友 曼宁医生
I'm gonna ask my friend Dr. Manning
来帮你检查一下
to come and take a look at you,
看看你是不是一切健康
just to make sure everything's all right.
好
Okay.
你先休息一下吧
Meanwhile, why don't you get some rest?
等坎贝尔先生过来了
And when Mr. Campbell comes...
不要手下留情
Don't go easy on him.
扎克
Hey, Zach.
你的扫描结果出来了
So we got your scans back.
好消息 只是单纯骨折
Good news. It's just a simple fracture.
好
Okay.
你的父母已经在来的路上了
And your parents are on their way.
我能检查一下你的眼睛吗
Mind if I check your eyes?
好
So...
你是怎么从上面掉下来的呢
how did you go over the edge of that overpass?
围栏有点低吧
The railing was kinda low, I guess.
好
Okay.
不过...
But, uh...
你是在跟朋友闹着玩吗
I mean, were you fooling around with your friends?
你失去平衡了
You lose your balance?
我们... 我们回头再谈这个行吗
Could-- could we do this later?
我的... 我的头很疼
My-- my head really hurts.
当然
Sure.
但我得要确定你没事
But I do wanna make sure that you're okay
而且类似的事情不会再出现
and that something like this doesn't happen again.
所以...
So...
等下我会请另外一位医生过来
I'll have another doctor come in
看看你 好吗
and see you in a bit, okay?
也许到那时你就可以谈了
Maybe you'll feel up to talking then.
我得问一下
I have to ask.
我是不是认为是他自己跳下去的 对
Do I think he jumped? Yeah, I do.
我们正在寻找目击者
We're out looking for witnesses now,
但如果的确是他自己跳的
but if he did jump,
我们恐怕要以危及车辆安全的罪名逮捕他
we'll have to arrest him for vehicular endangerment
-可能还有杀人的罪名 -别急 罗萨多
- and possibly manslaughter. - Easy, Rosado.
如果扎克是想自杀
If Zach attempted suicide,
首先要做的是要把他留院精神观察
first thing that happens, we put him on a psych hold.
特丽妮
Hey, Trini.
联♥系♥查尔斯医生 告诉他我们需要他来看看
Call Dr. Charles. Tell him we need a consult.
什么情况
What do we got?
玛茜·伯顿 怀孕19周
Marcie Burton, 19 weeks pregnant
轻微阴♥道♥出血 体征平稳
with mild vaginal bleeding, vitals stable.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我为了保险叫了救护车
I called the ambulance just to be safe.
很好 你好 玛茜
Good. Hi, Marcie.
我是霍斯特德医生 这位是实习医生库里
I'm Dr. Halstead. This is student doctor Curry.
我的孩子不会没了吧
I'm not losing the baby, am I?
我们会马上看一下
We're gonna take a look right now.
出血从什么时候开始的
When did the bleeding start?
今天早上
This morning.
出得不多 但一直都没停
It wasn't much, but it hasn't stopped.
会有点凉
This will be a little cold.
还在动吗
Is it moving?
还好吧
Is it okay?
胎儿很好
Well, the fetus is fine,
但你有胎盘前置的问题
but you do have placenta previa.
很不好吗
Is that bad?
要看情况
It depends.
如果出血更严重的话就不太好
It could be if the bleeding gets worse.
那你们止血啊
Then you need to stop it.
我们一定会尽全力...
We are certainly gonna do everything we can--
我有脑癌
I have brain cancer.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
晚期
Stage IV.
这就意味着这是我最后的机会要孩子了
Which means this is my last chance to have a family.
什么时候确诊的
How long ago were you diagnosed?
八个月前
Eight months.
不过近来肿瘤比较稳定
Though her tumor's been stable lately,
扫描结果都不错
and the scans have been good.
罗恩
Ron.
我没时间再怀孕了
I don't have time to start another pregnancy.
我的孩子再过几周就能存活了
And my baby will be viable in just a few more weeks.
求求你们 一定要帮我
So please, help me.
好
Okay.
我看看你的病历
Let me go over your chart
让产科医生下来看看
and have obstetrics come down and take a look.
然后我们一起商量接下来的治疗
And we'll figure out where to go from there.
谢谢
Thank you.
联♥系♥艾什医生
Call Dr. Asher.
艾什医生 你确定吗
Dr. Asher? What-- are you sure?
对
Yeah.
她是最好的
She's the best.
他消化道出血 肝脏的情况恶化了
He has a GI bleed and his liver's getting worse.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
让他去做经颈静脉肝内门腔静脉支架分流术
Send him for a TIPS procedure.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表