好 我们给他换床 一 二 三
All right, let's move him. One, two, three.
-外面发生了什么事 -我不知道
- So what happened out there? - I don't know.
我只是在等公交车 我会有麻烦吗
I was just waiting for the bus. Am I in trouble?
中枪可不违法
There's no law against getting shot.
侧腹部正在流血
Active bleeding from his flank.
去拿些4乘4规格的纱布
Let's get some four-by-four dressings.
好的 交给我吧
That's okay, I got this.
-还有其他地方受伤吗 -没有
- Does it hurt anywhere else? - Uh-uh.
谁能给我妈妈打个电♥话♥吗
Can somebody call my mom?
别担心 我们会的
Don't worry, we will.
好 打中了肱动脉 要两个止血钳
Okay, got the brachial. Hemostat times two.
我来按压 帮我做抽吸
I'll apply pressure. Get me some suction.
我们不需要帮忙 桃瑞丝
We're fine. Doris?
止血钳
Hemostat.
看 小菜一碟
See? Easy-peasy.
我们把你的动脉夹住了
Your artery's clamped,
但你侧腹部的伤口还在流血
but your flank wound is still bleeding,
所以我们要送你上去做手术
so we gotta get you up to surgery.
-我要做手术 -是的
- I need an operation? - Yes, you do.
做手术才能把你治好
It'll fix you up.
曼宁医生马上带你上去
Doctor Manning will take you right up in a minute.
你想让我来转移他吗
You want me to transfer him?
还要写病历 谢了
And write the note, thanks.
好 我们走
All right, let's move.
交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
你去哪里
Hey, where you going?
拉尼克让我转移病人
Lanik's having me do transpo.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
他想让我做除行医之外的任何事
Anything to keep me from practicing medicine.
好吧 欢迎回来 曼宁医生
Huh...well, welcome back, Doctor Manning.
谢谢
Thanks.
莱瑟医生什么时候回来有消息吗
Any word on when Doctor Latham's coming back in?
他还被困在12号♥手术室里
He's still stuck in O.R. 12.
抽吸 拜托
Some suction, please.
好 接下来
All right, then.
我们缝合
Let's suture.
我第一天实习
My first day,
从椅子上扶起一位女士时
I'm taking this woman's history out in the chairs,
感到一股暖流湿了我一腿 我想
when I feel this warm liquid all over my leg and I'm like,
她尿在我身上了吗 但我还是不动声色
did she just pee on me? But I keep going until
直到她说"你打算什么时候问我宝宝的情况"
she says, "When are you gonna ask about my baby?"
我才意识到她刚才是羊水破了
And I realize that her water just broke,
但我还没来得及回答 她就晕过去了
but before I can say anything, she passes out cold
因为这时候她的子痫完全发作了
'cause now she's in a total eclamptic crisis.
怎么 怎么回事
What--what happened?
大家都别动
Everybody freeze.
一定是停电了 现在亮着的是应急灯
Power must've gone out. Those are the emergency lights,
备用发电机应该很快就会启动
but the backup generator should kick in any second.
现在什么情况 我什么都看不到
Where we at? I got nothing.
抽吸结束了 搭桥心脏现在由电池供电
Suction's out. Bypass is on battery.
不确定还能坚持多久
Not sure how long we got.
好 肯定有人在解决供电问题
Okay, I'm sure somebody's working on this.
准备手动启动搭桥心脏
Be ready to hand-crank the bypass.
把他控制住
You're keeping him under.
谁能给我们打点光吗
Can somebody get us some lights?
电梯停了 电梯怎么会停
We're stopped. How come we're stopped?
我也不知道
I don't know.
有人吗
Hello?
外面有人吗
Is anyone out there?
有人吗
Hello?
整座医院都瘫痪了
The whole hospital is gone.
光源 电脑 影像 储物系统
Lights, computers, imaging, Pyxis.
备用发电机是怎么回事
What happened to the backup generator?
彻底被水淹了
It's totally flooded.
要几个小时才能修好
It's gonna take a few hours to get back on.
自动锁会关闭 电梯会被卡住
Automatic locks will be shut, elevators jammed.
我们会巡视一遍看看能不能找到被困的人
We'll do a sweep to see if we can find anyone in trouble.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - All right.
-麦基 我们去哪里 -没地方去了
- Mags, where are we going? - All bets are off.
用混合手术室吧
Take the Hybrid O.R.
来 拿着这个
Here, you take this.
好 我们准备换床
Okay, let's get ready to transfer.
-大家准备好了吗 -好了
- Everybody ready? - Yeah,
一 二 三
one, two, three.
小莫 换个压力袋 再去拿四单位血
Mo, change to a pressure bag, then send for four more units.
你觉得他还在失血吗
You think he's still losing blood?
我们马上就知道了
We're gonna find out now.
你用导尿管测过腹压吗
You ever check abdominal pressure with a Foley?
-我在书上看到过 -是老办法
- I've read about it. - It's old-school.
只要把导尿管插在袋子上
Just put a catheter on the bag,
然后在三通路栓上接个传感器
then add a transducer with a three-way tap.
好的 崔医生
Okay. Doctor Choi,
把这个挂在A型线传感器上
Hook it up to the a-line transducer,
然后观察波形 如果读数超过30
then watch the waveform. If it gets above 30,
-就过来找我 -好
- come and get me. - Okay.
我来帮你
Let me help you with that.
艾普尔 我觉得外面那些人很需要帮助
April, I think they need all the help they can get out here.
-史蒂夫 你行吗 -嗯
- Steve, you good? - Yeah.
是的 我能行
Yeah, I'm good.
看 水都从边上流进来了
See, the water's coming in here from the edge.
所以备用发电机正好在排水沟下面
So the backup generator is located below a storm drain?
不是开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
-别问我 -居然让我别问你
- Don't ask me. - Don't ask you--
听着 你必须把这东西开起来
look, you've gotta get this thing up and running.
要多少人尽管说
Get as many men as you need.
还是需要一整天的时间
It's still gonna take all day.
北伊利诺伊州电力公♥司♥会弄台备用的给我们
Northern Illinois Power will get a spare out to us.
这太扯了
Oh, this is ridiculous.
估计还要多久
What is their ETA?
两小时
Two hours?
我们只能把危重患者送出去了
We'll have to send our critical care patients out.
我们没地方送 湖畔纪念医院
We can't. Lakeshore Memorial's
已经在做分流了
already on bypass.
东慈爱医院正在接收多余的患者
East Mercy's taking all the overflow.
所以我们要在没有照明 没有医疗器械
So we have to keep 1,000 sick and dying patients
什么都没有的情况下
alive with no lights,
让一千多位生病和垂死的患者活着吗
no medicine, no nothing?
我们只能尽力 麦基 悠着点
Well, we'll do the best we can and, Maggie, pace yourself.
今天会是一场马拉松
Today's gonna be a marathon.
停止输入停搏液 准备脱离桥接心脏
Stop cardioplegia and prepare to come off bypass.
好 拿掉十字钳
Okay. Removing cross-clamp.
流入左心室壁的血流不足
He's not getting enough flow to his left anterior wall.
能增加排血量吗
Can you up his output?
增加不了那么多
Not enough to matter.
那我们还是得继续做手术
Then we'll have to continue surgery.
我们不能让他再停搏一次了
We can't arrest him again.
那样他会离不开桥接心脏的
He'll never come off the bypass.
好 那我们就撤掉血泵做
Fine. Then we'll do it off pump.
但你不能把一条血管缝进正在跳动的心脏里
But you can't sew a vessel into a beating heart.
这在有电的情况下都不太可能
That's almost impossible even with electricity.
搭桥已经放进去了 我们别无选择
Graft is down. We don't have a choice.
但这样接合不好他会凝血的
But a-a bad anastomosis and he'll clot off.
这会要他的命
It'll kill him.
好 那我们就接合得好点
Well, then we'll just have to do a good one.
说到这个 拜托刷手进来吧
Speaking of which, do me a favor and scrub in.
我需要帮手
I could use the extra hands.
哥们 我知道这里面很热 但我要冻僵了
Man, I know it's hot in here, but I'm kind of freezing.
-来 -下面有人吗
- Here. - Hey, anybody down there?
是的 我有个病人在这儿
Yes, hello! I've got a patient in here.
盖上 坚持一下 有人来了 好吗
Here, hang on. Someone's coming, okay?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表