你选另一种花来替代如何
How about you pick out a replacement?
我们出钱
On us.
这个 雏菊
Here. Daisies.
非常流行的婚礼用花
Very popular wedding flower.
雏菊
Daisies?
-用这个如何 -宝贝 这里交给我
- How about-- - Babe, I've got this.
我刚看了明迪·雷穆斯的脑电图
So I just reviewed the EEG on Mindi Remus.
没有任何她有潜在癫痫
I see no evidence she had subclinical seizures
或其他癫痫样活动的证据
or any epileptiform activity.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定吗
Am I sure?
只有无能的医生才会
Only an incompetent
给她开抗癫痫药
would prescribe anti-seizure medication for her.
-还有事吗 -没有 谢谢 艾布拉姆斯医生
- Anything else? - No, thank you, Dr. Abrams.
好 我们可以把这件事交给儿家部了吗
Okay, so are we ready to turn this over to DCFS?
-我不太确定 -但我很确定
- You know, I'm not quite. - Well, I am.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
如果我们指控雷穆斯女士
If we're accusing Ms. Remus
伪造她女儿的症状
of faking her daughter's symptoms,
为什么不切断明迪的供氧
why don't we just take Mindi off of oxygen
看看她会怎么样
and see how she does?
反正也不会有什么损失
What do we have to lose, really?
大家同意吗
Are we in agreement?
那好吧
All right, then.
他醒了吗
He's awake?
-醒了 -艾普尔怎么样
- Yeah. - How's April?
-她还行 -很高兴听你这么说 哥们
- She's okay. - Glad to hear it, man.
约翰
Hey, John?
哥们
Hey, man.
手术很成功 你感觉如何
Operation went well. How you feeling?
-还行 -很好
- Okay. - Good.
我们要问你几个问题
So we need to ask you some questions.
可以吗
You up to it?
今天之前 你中过枪吗
Before today, have you ever been shot?
中枪
Shot?
没有
No.
我们发现你身侧有两处伤疤
We found two scars on your side.
这是怎么来的
How'd you get those?
对
Yeah.
我小时候
When I was a kid...
玩过击剑
I was, you know, play sword fighting.
被刺伤了
I got jabbed.
贝尔警官 对不起 这跟我们
Officer Bell, I'm sorry, but that's just not consistent
发现的伤疤不相符
with what we found.
你的腹腔里有一块汽车座椅上的海绵
There was a piece of car seat foam in your abdomen.
那又怎样
So what?
我们在车上中枪的患者体内
We see that in people who've been shot
见过这种海绵
while sitting in a car.
我没中过枪
That didn't happen.
那你能否给我们解释一下
Then can you help us understand
海绵是怎么进入腹腔的
how that foam could've gotten in there?
听着 我不在乎你们发现海绵以后怎么想
Look, I don't care what you think you found.
我从没中过枪
I've never been shot.
好
Right.
我们失陪了 哥们
Excuse us, man.
雷穆斯女士 这是莎伦·古德温
Ms. Remus, this is Sharon Goodwin,
病患服务部的主管
our Executive Director of Patient Services,
还有儿科医生 施特劳斯医生
and Dr. Strauss, a pediatrician.
-出问题了吗 -请坐下
- Is something wrong? - Please, have a seat.
明迪的脑电图是正常的
So, Mindi's EEG came back normal,
这是件好事
which is a good thing.
问题是 这并没有让我们离诊断结果更进一步
Problem is, it leaves us no closer to a diagnosis.
所以切断明迪的氧气再观察她的情况
Which is why it would be helpful for us
会对我们会很有帮助
to take Mindi off oxygen and see how she does.
但她需要氧气
But she needs it.
这就是我们要搞清楚的问题
And that's what we're going to find out.
如果她出现任何呼吸问题
And if she has any trouble breathing,
我们就马上把氧气接回去
we will immediately put her back on it.
但我们需要您的许可
But we need your permission.
您确实想帮助您的女儿 对吗
You do want to help your daughter, don't you?
当然
Of course I do.
好吧
Okay.
明迪 宝贝
Hey, Mindi, honey?
医生只是要做些检测 好吗
The doctors just need to test something, okay?
好 我们要把这个从你鼻子里拿出来 好吗
All right, we're gonna take this out of your nose, okay?
好 准备好了吗 好
All right, you ready? There you go.
你会没事的 好了
You'er gonna be alright. There you go.
你还好吗
You okay?
呼吸困难吗
Is it hard to breathe?
血氧饱和度还是百分之一百
Sats are still at a hundred percent.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是个奇迹 怎么可能
This is like a miracle. How could this happen?
你介意... 我们能出去谈谈吗
Do you mind, could we step outside and chat for a minute?
明迪 妈妈很快就回来 好吗
Mindi? Mommy will be right back, okay?
雷穆斯女士 你知道有一种病叫
Ms. Remus, are you familiar with a condition
孟乔森代理综合症吗
called Munchausen by proxy?
你觉得我疯了
You think I'm crazy.
你觉得我女儿生病是我编出来的
You think I'm making my daughter sick?
其他医院也报告了明迪的症状
Other hospitals reported that Mindi's symptoms
没有在急救室中表现出来
don't seem to present when she's in the emergency room.
-其他医院吗 -是
- Other hospitals? - Yes.
这件事你知道一整天了
You've known about this all day
居然什么都没和我说
and you didn't say anything?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你们想把我的孩子从我身边夺走
You're trying to take my child away from me.
雷穆斯女士 我们最关心的是明迪的健康
Ms. Remus, our main interest is Mindi's welfare.
不 不 你们不能带走她
No, no, you can't take her.
你们不能把我的宝贝女儿抢走
You cannot take my little girl from me.
-雷穆斯女士 -不要 不行 不可以
- Ms. Remus. - No, no, no, no.
我们不应该在孩子面前说这些
We really should have this conversation outside.
-你们不能抢走她 -雷穆斯女士
- You can't take her. - Ms. Remus.
你们不能抢走她
You can't take her.
我没有发疯
I'm not crazy.
-雷穆斯女士 -爸
- Ms. Remus. - Dad.
-你们不能把她从我身边夺走 -爸
- You can't take her from me. - Dad!
安娜
Anna.
-等我一下 -她从生下来就在生病
- Give me a minute. - She has been sick her entire life
而我是唯一...
and I'm the only one--
真的会发生这种事吗
Could that really happen?
他们真的要带走她的女儿吗
Could they really take her daughter away,
宝贝 你在这...
Honey, what are you--
-我不... -你在这干什么
- I don't... - what are you doing here?
你不应该在这待着 宝贝
You're not supposed to be here, sweetie.
我爱她
I love her.
你们不能把她带走
You are not taking her away from me!
宝贝 很抱歉让你看到刚刚那一幕
Honey, I'm so sorry that you had to see that.
但是刚刚那个女人 她...
But what was going on there was that that woman, she--
她很可能患有一种疾病 导致她...
she may have an illness that causes her to--
成为了一个失职的母亲
to not be a very good mom.
爸爸 他们要把你和我分开吗
Dad, are they gonna separate you from me?
什么 谁
What? Who?
像楼下的那些人
Those people, like downstairs.
不 不 没人
No. No, nobody's--
没人会让我们分开
Nobody's gonna separate us.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
因为一直以来 你也不是个称职的父亲
'Cause you haven't been a very good dad.
我是说 你好像忘了有我这么个女儿
I mean, it's like you just forgot about me.
没有没有 从来都没忘记过
No. No, no, no, not for a second.
-不 我没忘 -你忘了
- No. I-I didn't. - You did.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表