Help me out, man.
-上气囊 -好 我给他按压
- All right, bag him. - Yeah, I'll get on his chest.
心率是30 他的血液不能循环了
Heart rate's 30. He's not circulating.
快一点 收回线 重新开始
Come on. Retract the wires, start over.
他给自己下毒了
He poisoned himself?
他的检测结果和症状显示如此
Well, his lab and symptoms indicate that he has.
他觉得路易斯需要
He believes Lewis needs to die
在他女儿面前死去
in the presence of his daughter,
这样哈珀才能和他说再见 了结这事
so that Harper can say good-bye and get closure.
你得把真♥相♥告诉你女儿
Look, you need to tell your daughter the truth.
我不能 不行
I can't. No.
如果你现在让这一切结束
If you end it now,
德里克就没有理由把戏演到最后
Derek will have no reason to play this all out.
但如果哈珀发现我对她说谎
But if Harper finds out that I lied to her,
-她就再也不会相信我了 -依兰
- she will never trust me again. - Elaine.
如果你不出来制止 德里克会死的
If you don't stop this, Derek is going to die.
哈珀能够接受现实 相信我
Harper can handle the truth. Trust me.
我不是说这事很容易 但最终 她会的
I'm not saying it's gonna be easy, but eventually, she'll--
她会理解你 她会原谅你
she'll understand, and she will forgive you.
好吧
All right.
但前提是他同意
But only if he agrees.
除非德里克自己告诉哈珀他不是她爸爸
Harper will never believe that Derek is not her dad
否则她永远不会相信
unless he is the one that tells her.
好的 去跟他谈谈 拜托你了
Okay. Go and talk to him. Please.
我们可以 我们可以让护士带哈珀去餐厅
We can--we can ask a nurse to take Harper to the cafeteria.
好的
Okay.
康妮
Connie.
我电♥话♥联♥系♥不到肖恩
Yeah, I couldn't get Sean on the phone.
他今天没来 要我帮忙吗
He's not in today. Can I help?
是的 我在找一个女人
Yeah, I'm looking for a woman.
她经常来 她自称瓦尔
She's a regular. She calls herself Val.
有的
Oh, yeah.
-你今天见到她了吗 -没有
- Have you seen her today? - No.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
他已经躺下太久了 你得快一点
He's been down too long. You gotta hurry.
好的 我 我卡在他脖子那里了
Yeah, I'm-I'm stuck in his neck,
我 我没办法把线插♥进♥他的心脏
and I--I can't advance the wire to his heart.
心率下降到20
Heart rate's down to 20.
史蒂夫 接替我
Steve, take over for me.
好的 我能摸到线 它卡住了
Okay, I can feel the wire. It is stuck.
好的 我把他的头转过去
Okay, I'm gonna turn his head
看看能不能扩大入口
and see if that expands the opening,
这个时候 你看看能不能把线往前推 好吗
and when I do, see if you can push the wire forward, okay?
-好 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
显示出早搏 置入成功 正在起搏
I see PVCs. We're in. Pacing him now.
拜托
Come on.
-没反应 -充电至100焦耳
- Nothing. - Take it up to 100.
100焦耳
100.
我不明白
I don't understand.
-无法捕获 -拜托 拜托
- It won't capture. - Come on, come on.
好了 血压升高了
Okay. Pressure's climbing.
发生什么了
What happened?
呼吸 拉里
Just breathe, Larry.
我们要送你去医院
We're taking you to the hospital.
好了 把他抬到轮床上
All right, let's get him on the gurney.
已准备好转监
Prison transport standing by.
我去告诉典狱长他在路上了
Well, I'll let the warden know he's on his way.
崔医生 马塞尔医生
Dr. Choi, Dr. Marcel.
我的胳膊
My arm!
给他50毫克芬太尼 给他吸氧
Push 50 mics of fentanyl and get him on oxygen.
好 好 没事
Okay, okay, okay, all right.
来吧
All right.
手臂坏死了
Arm's dead and necrotic.
注射死刑的药物阻碍了血液流通
Lethal injection drugs constricted blood supply.
我们得给他截肢
We need to amputate.
准备好混合手术室
Get the Hybrid O.R. Ready.
崔医生 可以说两句吗
Dr. Choi, can I--
给一个死刑犯截肢
There's no point amputating a man's arm
是毫无意义的
who's just gonna get executed.
听着 我们需要给他治疗
Look, we're here to treat him,
而现在 这就意味着我们要给他截肢
and right now, that means amputating his arm.
他的手臂已经坏死了
Arm's already dead and gone.
估计不用多久就会化脓
Won't be long before he's septic.
我觉得就给他一些止痛药
I say we load him up with pain meds,
不用去管他了
let nature take its course.
我们是医生 不是刽子手
We're doctors, not executioners.
混合手术室准备好了
Hybrid O.R.'s ready.
好
Okay.
我们走
Let's move.
赛安娜
Siana?
你和宝宝都已经缺氧了
You and your baby are not getting enough oxygen.
你必须马上进行剖腹产
You need a C-section right now.
这样会变得更糟的
You're just gonna make things worse.
我知道你不相信我 我也理解
I know you don't trust me, and I get it.
但你今天也靠不住艾什医生
But you can't rely on Dr. Asher today, either.
她不会来了
She's not coming.
不 不行
No. No!
赛安娜 听我说
Siana, listen to me.
几分钟后你会呼吸衰竭的
In a few minutes you're gonna go into respiratory failure.
你会窒息而死
You'll suffocate and die,
那时我们就会推你到楼上做剖腹产
at which point we'll rush you upstairs for a C-section
接生出你女儿
and deliver your daughter.
赛安娜
Siana,
你说你希望孩子一切健康
you said you wanted everything to be perfect for your baby.
这意味着她必须要在妈妈的陪伴下长大
That means making sure she grows up with her mother.
拜托了
Please.
让我们帮你吧
Will you let us help you?
准备好插管托盘
Open intubation tray.
打给产科医生 说我们马上来
Call OB, tell 'em we're on our way.
马上好
Almost there.
好了 骨头已切除
Okay, bone's cut.
接下来只需切除后面的肌肉
Just need to release the posterior muscle.
好的
Okay.
截肢完成
Here we go.
下面让我们把血管缝合
All right, let's go ahead and tie off the vessels.
等等
Wait a second.
他肩膀上的皮肤有些发黑
The skin on his shoulder's dusky.
手术刀
Hand me a scalpel.
对不起 医生
Sorry, doc.
坏死已经蔓延到他的肩膀和胸部了
The necrosis has spread all the way into the shoulders and chest.
我们需要接着截
We gotta keep going.
我叫人来帮忙
Okay, I'm gonna get help.
他不愿意说
He won't do it!
他根本都不想谈这个问题
He wouldn't even discuss it,
现在他的病情更加严重了
and now he's getting really sick.
发生支气管痉挛
He's in bronchospasm.
注射0.3毫安大分子肾上腺素
Push 0.3 milligrams sub-q epi.
好的
On it.
告诉我们你吃了什么
Tell us what you took.
血氧升高了
Sats are coming up.
你的肾脏开始衰竭了
Your kidneys are starting to shut down.
告诉我们你吃了什么
Tell us what you took.
你知道当一个人
Do you have any idea what it looks like
进入全身器官衰竭状态会怎样吗
when a human being goes into organ failure?
可怕极了
It's gruesome.
伴随难以容忍♥的剧痛 非常残酷
Horribly painful-it's violent.
你确定这就是
Are you sure that that's--
你想给哈珀的解脱吗
that's the kind of closure that you wanna give to Harper?
我们找个既能满足你的要求
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表