-没事的 洛丽 -血氧降到72%
- Okay, Lori. - Sats are down to 72.
该死的
Damn it.
气道完全封闭了 我可能要做气管切开
Airway's totally clamped down. I might have to trache her.
血氧降到70%
Sats are down to 70.
等等 我插管进去了 给她供氧
Wait, I'm in! Bag her.
让她重新过扫描吧
Let's move her back through.
-车床过来 -血氧在回升
- Gurney! - Sats are climbing.
-扫描怎么样 -做好了
- What about the scan? - We got it.
干得好 现在把她送到介入放射科
All right, let's get her to the IR now
清掉阻塞的血栓
and clear the obstruction.
再给我一块纱布垫
Give me another lap pad.
出血量肯定得有两升了
There must be two liters in there.
你们怎么等这么久才把他送上手术室
Why'd you wait so long to bring him up?
问得好
Great question.
6号♥弯剪
Curved six.
血压太低了
Pressure's in the toilet.
拜托你们 手术时间千万别太久
Please tell me this isn't gonna take long.
夹住血管钳
Clamp's on.
脾脏取出来了
Spleen's coming out.
给我一个穿好0号♥丝线的持针器
I need an O silk tie on a pass.
血压降到100
BP is down to 100.
好了 现在结扎血管
Okay, tying off the vessel now.
撤下血管钳
Clamp's coming off.
血应该止住了
There, that should do it.
血压还在降
Pressure's dropping.
他还在出血 我们要找到出血点
He's still losing blood. We have to find the source.
阿维娃
Aviva.
我想和你简单谈两句
I was hoping to get just a quick word.
稍等
One sec.
我们的供货商都跟不上粉丝买♥♥货的单子了
Our suppliers can't keep up with our merchandise orders.
我得说 对你们两个做到的这一切
I've got to say, I'm very impressed
我是相当佩服
with what the two of you created here.
是啊 这可不是说着玩的
Yeah, no joke.
所以失去这一切可就太可惜了
Yeah, it'd be such a shame to lose it all.
我只是想说
I just mean, you know,
假如丹尼斯出了事
if something happened to Dennis,
我很难想象你要怎么继续生计
I've got to imagine that's gonna impact your livelihood.
这不只是钱的问题 查尔斯医生
It's not just about the money, Dr. Charles.
你不明白
You don't understand.
在高中的时候 丹尼斯就是个幽灵人
In high school, Dennis was a ghost.
他毫无存在感
Nobody knew he was there.
但我认识他之后
But when I got to know him,
我才知道他人有多好
I realized just how incredible he was.
所以我说服他开始当主播
So I convinced him to start livestreaming.
我在他身上看到的 全世界都看得到
Now the world gets to see what I see.
这才是这一切的意义
That's what this is about.
但要是他进入感染性休克状态 怎么办
But what happens when he goes into septic shock, though?
我们会让粉丝再发起一次投票
We'll ask our followers for another vote.
他们肯定会让他接受手术的
They'll let him to do the surgery for sure.
好 但如果粉丝们不让呢
Yeah, but what if they don't?
他们不是喷子
They're not trolls.
他们都是真粉
They're our homies.
那在这种他随时可能阑尾破裂的情况下
But then why won't they let him have the surgery
粉丝们为什么不让他做手术
when his appendix could rupture at anytime?
他们在逗我们玩呢
They're pranking us.
但我了解我们的粉丝
Oh. But I know our followers.
如果病情继续恶化 他们不会选错的
And if things get worse, they'll do what's right.
我得回去继续直播了
I've got to get back to the show.
丹尼斯的体温又升了 他开始败血症了
Dennis' fever just spiked. He's septic.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
放射科刚打来电♥话♥
Radiology just called.
他们准备好给本做胸片了
They're ready for Ben's chest x-ray.
好的 那把他送到楼上去做吧
Good, let's get him upstairs.
本已经被送过去了
Did they take him already?
看起来他遵医嘱出院了
Looks like he was discharged.
医嘱出院 谁的医嘱
Discharged? By who?
你的 曼宁医生
You, Dr. Manning.
我们来这上面是干什么
Uh, what are we doing up here?
我想了个办法 能让你的粉丝数瞬间翻倍
I figured out how we could double your followers in an instant.
我不觉得你清楚涨粉的学问
I don't think you get how this works.
我们整整花了一年才做到百万粉
It look us over a year to get to a million.
我想我很清楚这是怎么回事了
I think I know exactly how this works,
所以我才想让你向你的粉丝们
which is why I want you to ask your followers
提一个非常简单的问题
a very simple question --
你现在应该从这楼顶跳下去吗
should you jump off this roof right now?
这一点都不好笑吧
This is not cool, man.
你是说不跳
Wait, is that a no?
我以为一切决定权都归于粉丝的
I thought that they made all the decisions.
等下 这不是违反规则了吗
Wait, isn't this, like, against the rules?
你说你的粉丝爱你 对吧
You said your followers love you, right?
他们肯定不希望丹尼斯出任何事
They don't wanna see anything bad happen to Dennis.
那他就不用担心了
He's got nothing to worry about.
亲爱的 房♥间聊天在狂刷呢
Babe, the chat's blowing up.
他们想投票
They want to vote.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
各位 这回是来真的
All right, guys, this is for reals.
看看这高度
Look at the drop.
好了 各位
All right, team...
我该跳楼吗
Should I jump off this roof?
他们在投票
They're voting.
天哪
Oh, man.
是
所以呢 哥们 我们要怎么办
What's it gonna be, man? What are we doing?
我不跳
I'm not jumping.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们在脱粉
They're all unfollowing us.
等等 各位
Hold on, you guys!
刚才那个问题太离谱了
That wasn't even a fair question.
不算 你们还是可以说了算
It doesn't count! You could still be the judge!
你觉得呢 丹尼斯
What do you say, Dennis?
我们现在能给你做手术了吗
Can we--can we get you into surgery?
可以
Yeah.
她怎么样了
How is she?
医生成功地去除了血块
They were able to successfully break up the clot.
她的肾脏了
And her kidney?
功能在慢慢恢复
Function's improving.
我们认为洛丽能痊愈
We expect Lori to make a full recovery.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢你救了我们的女儿
Thank you for saving our little girl.
等她到术后病房♥
I'll have someone grab you
安顿下来后我会找人通知你们
as soon as they get her settled into recovery.
再次感谢 霍斯特德医生
Thank you again, Dr. Halstead.
-谢谢 -你们保重
- Thank you again. - You take care.
太好了
That was amazing.
是啊 我们救人一命 对吧
Yeah, we had a good save, didn't we?
不 是你救人一命
No, you had a good save.
我不该怀疑你
I--I should never have doubted you.
艾尔莎 我已经当了十年医生
You know, Elsa, I've been a doctor for ten years.
一段时间后 你就会有直觉
After a while, you develop a kind of intuition.
知道何时能够冒一把险
You just get better at guessing when it's right to take a risk.
谢谢
Thank you!
等我们进去后
As soon as we're inside,
就给你泡了热水澡 做个雾化
we'll get you a nice warm bath, and a neb treatment.
到了
There you go.
麦基
Maggie...
没关系
It's okay.
我们回去吧
Let's go back.
找到了
Found it.
胃短动脉还在出血
The short gastrics are still bleeding.
我这里看不到
I don't have the angle.
你能从那边夹住吗
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表