My silence this morning was not a bargaining chip.
莎伦 我明白这个世界运转的规则
Sharon, I understand how the world works.
不不 我只是希望给你留一些空间
No, no, I wanted you to have the space
好让你亲自告诉你丈夫事情的真♥相♥
so you could tell your husband the truth on your own.
我做不到
I can't do that.
格温 我知道你处境艰难
Gwen, I know you're in a tough spot--
我不能失去我的儿子
I can't lose my son.
-这是我们的女儿吗 -我不敢相信
- That's our baby girl? - I can't believe it.
帕特里克 蕾拉
Patrick, Layla,
这是丹妮丝和史蒂夫·比斯达基
this is Denise and Steve Bistarkey.
跟我们一个姓
Same last name as us.
我从来没遇见过其他这个姓的人
I've never met another Bistarkey.
我们也没有
Us either.
诊所认为
The clinic believes
那可能是引起错乱的原因
that's what may have caused the mix-up.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
他们怎么能让这种事情发生
How could they have let this happen?
那是不是意味着
So does that mean...
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
我们还需要确认
We still have to determine
丹妮丝是不是被植入了你的胚胎
if Denise was implanted with your embryo.
我们也会进行实验
We'll also run labs to see
看你们二位能不能当梅姿的供体
if either of you are a match to donate to Mazie.
梅姿
Mazie?
那是我们给她起的名字
That's what we named her.
检查室已经就位 我带你们过去
I have an exam room ready. I'll take you.
我不想离开她
I don't want to leave her.
我们会陪着她 直到你们回来
We'll stay with her till you get back.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
好
Okay.
振作
Come on.
振作点 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
我真的很抱歉 没给打你电♥话♥ 亲爱的
I am so, so sorry I didn't call, honey.
我手♥机♥没电了
My cell phone died
充电器被我落在酒店了
and I left my charger at the hotel.
机场有卖♥♥充电器的
You know, they do sell chargers at the airport.
我不想花30块钱
I am not gonna shell out 30 bucks
买♥♥块塑料
for a piece of plastic.
他们跟进调查了无名氏的家人
They tracked down John Doe's family.
发现他是一名医药销♥售♥代表
Turns out he's a medical sales rep.
所以他有会议通行证
That's why he had a pass to the conference.
你不会是在想
You're not thinking about...
我要告诉萨姆真♥相♥
I'm gonna tell Sam the truth.
我觉得你不应该插手
I think you should just leave it alone.
他有权知道自己跟谁结婚了
He deserves to know who he married.
伊森
Ethan.
有时间吗
You got a sec?
考虑到我不久前才死里逃生
Seeing as how I just narrowly escaped death,
我有
yeah.
还有一辈子的时间
I'd say I have a lifetime.
好的 萨姆
Okay, Sam...
米歇尔让我们帮你把管子都拔掉
Michelle told us to unplug you.
然后呢
And?
她都不愿意等你女儿到场
And she wouldn't even wait for your daughter to get here.
谢天谢地
Well, thank God.
我不会想让露西看到我那样的
I'd hate for Lucy to remember me like that.
我很抱歉 但是
I'm sorry, but...
我不觉得
I didn't get the sense
米歇尔是真心对你好
that Michelle had your best interest at heart.
你凭什么那样认为
And what would make you think that?
我懂了
Ah, I get it.
也许你觉得 像她那样的女人
Maybe you're thinking the only reason a woman like her
嫁给我这样的男人 原因只有钱
would be with a guy like me is money.
不不不 我完全不是那个意思
No, no, no. I didn't mean that at all.
奉告阁下
For your information,
我才是这段关系里的花瓶
I'm the eye candy in this relationship.
听说过氨基酸强化补充剂吗
You ever hear of Max Amino Pro?
那个蛋白质奶昔
The protein shake?
我每天都喝
Yeah, I drink it every day.
没错 就像这个国家里其他健身怪人一样
Right, so does every fitness freak in the country.
我妻子发明的配方
My wife invented the formula.
没错
Yeah.
太赚钱了
Cha-ching.
现在 我得走了
Now, if you'll excuse me...
-你这个说谎的贱♥人♥ -马克
- You lying bitch. - Mark.
你没机会再和孩子单独相处了
You will never be alone with our child again.
-听我 听我解释 -没门
- Please, please. Let me-- - No.
-听我解释 -我的律师会听你解释
- Let me explain. - You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
他不停地问我 不停地自责
He was asking questions and blaming himself.
我只能告诉他真♥相♥
I had to tell him the truth.
你根本无权插手
You had no right to insert yourself.
-我是你宝宝的医生 -看看你做了什么
- I am your baby's doctor. - Do you see what you've done?
-如果我失去了儿子 -听着格温
- If I lose my son-- - Listen, Gwen--
莎伦 这事跟你无关
Sharon, this does not concern you.
跟我有关
Actually, it does.
是我让曼宁医生这么做的
I instructed Dr. Manning
对你丈夫坦诚相待
to be honest with your husband.
-古德温女士 你不必 -我这么信任你
- Ms. Goodwin, you don't... - I confided in you.
欺骗未成年人的监护人吗 拜托格温
Lying to a minor's guardian? Come on, Gwen!
这责任太大了
It's too big of a liability.
你想谈谈责任吗
You wanna talk about liabilities?
忘掉你的项目吧
You can forget about your little pet project.
安全注射点没戏了
Consider the safe injection site dead.
真的吗
Really?
其实 我还以为
You know, I actually thought
我们今天都取得了不错的进展
that you and I made some strides today.
我也这么想
Me too.
古德温女士 我很抱歉 我不能
Ms. Goodwin, I'm sorry. I couldn't--
你没必要道歉
There is no need for you to apologize.
听说委员会否决了
I just heard that the board passed.
很抱歉 你的努力勇气可嘉
I'm sorry. It was a valiant effort.
我不知道到底怎么了
I don't know what the hell happened.
他们在回绝我的邮件里
They spouted some legalistic garbage
扯了些法律公文
in the rejection email.
他们只是害怕了
They're just, you know-- they're afraid.
是啊 这无所谓了 还有别的办法
Yeah, well, it doesn't matter. There's another way.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我想光明正大地开设这个注射点
Look, I wanna do this on the up-and-up,
但如果他们不同意我在医院中开设
but if they're not gonna let me spearhead it at the hospital,
我的一个朋友已经开始准备了
I got a friend who's got something already in the works.
你是指未批准的注射点吗
You mean an unsanctioned site?
你自己也说了
You said it yourself.
这种注射点本可以救你弟弟的命
A site like this could've saved your brother's life.
我知道你很想提供帮助
I know how badly you wanna help,
但是 这种注射点是非法的
but, buddy, they're illegal.
你的从医执照会被吊销
I mean, you could lose your license.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
谢谢你今天的帮助
Thank you for your help today.
应该的
Well, of course.
查尔斯医生
And Dr. Charles...
我对你弟弟的事感到很遗憾
I'm sorry about your brother.
在经过化验并和诊所取得联♥系♥后
After testing and speaking with the clinic,
我们可以确认 他们犯了个很严重的错误
we can confirm they made a terrible mistake
把你们的胚胎搞混了
and swapped your embryos.
丹妮丝怀着你的孩子
Denise is carrying your baby.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那梅姿呢
Uh, what about Mazie?
史蒂夫配型成功
Steve is a donor match.
-我不是吗 -很不幸 你不是
- But I wasn't? - Unfortunately, no.
别担心
Don't worry.
还有别的办法找到第二个捐献人
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表