艾布拉姆斯医生呢
How about Dr. Abrams?
我听说他的妻子会做一些能量饮料
I hear his wife makes some kind of power drink.
-他是健身控吗 -为什么问这个
- Is he a gym rat? - Why are you asking this?
我会跟那些人一起工作
Well, I'm gonna be working with these guys.
有一些话题可以聊会比较好
It'd be nice to have something to talk about.
聊他们要用的一些医疗器械呢
Well, what about the medical devices they'll be using?
这是肯定的
Well, that's a given.
但你知道这些医生可能有多敏感
But you know how touchy these surgeons can be.
既然我要指导他们
Since I'm gonna be coaching them,
我想建立一个融洽的关系
I want to establish a rapport.
我们的医生都是他们领域内顶尖的
Well, our surgeons are at the top of their game.
我觉得他们可能不需要人指导
I doubt if they need any coaching.
当然
Sure.
只是 我们有很多有意思的新产品
It's just, we have a lot of exciting new products
我会给他们介绍
I'll be introducing them to.
生意无外乎人情关系
And, you know, business is all about relationships.
对不起 查尔斯医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Charles,
布兰的律师来了
but the Brands' lawyer is here,
显然 你不能跟扎克说话
and apparently you can't speak to Zach
除非通过法律解决这个问题
until legal gets it straightened out.
布兰先生和布兰太太 希望你们知道
Mr. And Mrs. Brand, just wanna let you know
外勤人员以及完成了调查
the field officers have completed their investigation.
他们找到那个流浪汉了吗
Did they find that homeless man?
没有
No.
其实 我们找不到任何目击证人
In fact, we couldn't find any eyewitnesses at all.
所以扎克可以走了吗
So Zach can go?
等一下
Well, hold on.
还有一个目击证人
There's still one more witness,
那个开车的女人
the woman who was driving the car.
我的天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
你就是想让我儿子被捕吗
Are you just trying to get my son arrested?
不是 我只是想帮他
No, I'm trying to get him the help he needs.
布兰先生和布兰太太 如果最后发现
Mr. And Mrs. Brand, if it turns out
扎克确实跳下去了
that Zach did in fact jump,
那我就能...希望你们能谅解
then I would be able-- hopefully with your blessing--
让他留院 我们先解决这个问题
to put him on a hold and we can start to address this.
他可能会被起诉
He would likely be charged.
但我个人会支持他
But I will personally advocate for him
这种情况之下
and, under the circumstances,
几乎可以保证他不被起诉
can practically guarantee he would not be prosecuted.
我儿子没有自杀倾向
My son is not suicidal.
司机还在昏迷
The driver's still unconscious.
如果她醒了 我们会讯问她
If she wakes up, we'll question her then.
但同时 我不能继续留着他
But in the meantime, I can't keep him here any longer.
我得让他走
I gotta let him go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
罗萨多
Rosado...
先别让他走
don't let them leave just yet.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
克罗特 我需要你帮我叫醒她
Crockett, I need you to wake her up.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
那个男孩需要我们的帮助
The boy needs our help.
她是我们唯一的机会
All right, she's our only chance.
如果她证实是他自己跳下去的
If she confirms he jumped,
我们就可以给予他需要的帮助
we can give him the help he needs.
对不起 她现在不行
Yeah, I'm sorry. She's not ready.
为什么
Why not? Huh?
她换气过度 她的生命体征很稳定
She's overbreathing the vent. Her vitals are stable.
我刚刚重建了她的隔膜 她的腹部还没合上
I just rebuilt her diaphragm and her belly's open.
-她还不行 -不是吧
- She's not there yet. - Come on, man.
你是说 让她脱离镇定五分钟
You're telling me you can't lighten her sedation
都不行吗
for five minutes?
如果我现在弄醒她
If I wake her up now,
她的代谢会重新紊乱
she could still go into metabolic crisis.
可如果不那样做 那个惊恐不安的孩子
And if you don't, there's a severely troubled kid
就得不到他急需的帮助
who can't get the help he needs.
我不知道怎么跟你说 兄弟
Well, I don't know what to tell you, man.
但我只会对我的病人负责
But I'm gonna do what's best for my patient.
万一那个小男孩再自杀
If that boy tries to kill himself again...
那可就是你的责任
That's on you.
他的血压在下降
His pressure's dropping.
我们需要抽吸机 血袋 药 准备插管
We need more suction, blood, and drugs to intubate.
怎么回事
What happened?
他在咳嗽 然后就开始吐♥血♥了
He was coughing, and then he just started throwing up blood.
是食管静脉曲张
Esophageal varices.
肯定已经有静脉爆裂了
The pressure must've opened one up.
奥吉 我需要你平静下来好吗
Auggie, I need you to calm down, okay?
我们会好好照顾你的
We're gonna take good care of you.
奥吉 奥吉 听我说
Auggie. Auggie, listen to me.
-不 -奥吉
- No. - Auggie.
-药物注射完毕 -我知道这很吓人
- Drugs are in. - I know this is scary.
但你是个勇敢的孩子
But you're so brave.
我只需要你再多勇敢一会儿
I need you to be brave just a little bit longer.
愿意为我那样做吗
Can you do that for me?
-好了 -他昏迷了
- All right. - He's out.
插好管了 上氧气
I'm in. Bag him.
我们把他送去造影室做分流术
All right, let's get him up to the IR for a TIPS.
我们走
Let's go.
这是紧急情况 不需要批准
It's emergent now. No need for consent.
-你怎么看 -艾什医生 霍斯特德医生
- What do you think? - Dr. Asher, Dr. Halstead!
来了
Oh, oh, okay.
她的胎儿保不住了
She's losing the pregnancy.
玛茜 我很抱歉 但我们现在就得取出胎儿
Marcie, I'm sorry, but we need to get the fetus out now.
-不 不 -玛茜
- No, no! - Marcie.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead,
求求你保住我的孩子
please don't let my baby die.
汉娜
Hannah.
好 我们试一下宫颈环扎术
Okay, we could try what's called a cerclage.
这种手术可以扎紧宫颈
It's a procedure to tie your cervix closed.
但你的情况特殊 我们不得不
But in your case, we would have to go
-要从腹部进入 -什么
- in through the abdomen. - What?
她胎盘异位 又在出血
With the placement of her placenta and her bleeding,
那样会极其危险
that would be extremely risky.
有多危险
How risky?
大出血机率很高
Well, the chances of catastrophic bleeding are high.
更别说还有麻醉给心血管系统带来的风险
Not to mention the significant cardiac risks of anesthesia.
确实 我们完全无法保证
It's true. There's no guarantee at all
你能挺过这场手术
that you would survive this.
亲爱的 这是个坏主意
Honey, that sounds like a bad idea.
就这么做
Do it.
玛茜 我们可以再试
Marcie, we can always try again.
不行 你明白的
No, we can't! You know that.
动手术吧
Do it!
行 那我们走 走吧
All right, let's go. Come on.
玛茜 不要
Marcie, no!
我爱你 所以我不得不这么做
I love you. That's why I have to do this.
-走吧 -艾尔莎 通知手术室
- Come on. - Elsa, call the OR.
霍斯特德医生 这太疯狂了
Dr. Halstead, this is crazy.
抱歉 可那样她会丧命的
I'm sorry. That woman is gonna die.
她愿意承担那样的风险
That's a risk she's willing to take.
你这么做
What--are you doing this
是因为你喜欢艾什医生吗
because of your feelings for Dr. Asher?
通知手术室 立刻
Call the OR--now.
拜托了 把扎克送回家
Please, it is a mistake
是错误的做法
to send Zach home.
我认为你的儿子得了抑郁症
I believe your son is depressed.
抑郁症 我讨厌这个词
Depressed? I hate that word.
那只是软弱的借口
It's just an excuse for weakness.
我们的儿子并不软弱
Our son is not weak.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表