他应该很快就会过来
Oh, he should be headed up any minute.
怎么了
Why?
我看了托马斯的病史
I've been going over Thomas' history.
我不知道我们这样做对不对
I'm just not sure we're doing the right thing.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆 我觉得我们太着急了
Sam, I think we're rushing this,
我知道你要说什么
and I know what you're gonna say.
别以为你知道我要说什么
Whoa, whoa, don't assume you know what I'm gonna say.
什么事
What is it?
托马斯来的时候 他的脉搏有点慢
When Thomas came in, his pulse was a little slow.
反应时间也很长
His reaction time too.
他妈妈说他最近很累
Mom said he'd been tired lately.
都是小儿颅咽管瘤的症状
All consistent with craniopharyngioma.
但他这个年龄身材偏小很多 对吗
But the kid's really small for his age, right?
什么 你是说这是内分泌问题吗
What, you're suggesting this is an endocrine problem?
-有可能 不是吗 -不可能
- Possible, isn't it? - Unlikely.
不太可能
Very unlikely.
好吧 验一下血
All right, do the blood work.
跟你说一下
Hey, just so you know,
如果我们延迟手术而你错了
if we delay surgery and you're wrong,
这孩子可能会失明
this kid could go blind
也可能会一直昏迷不醒
or he could wind up comatose.
贝克医生 谢谢你
Dr. Bekker, thank you.
有一个消息
I have information
我觉得对你们两个来说都是好消息
which I think will be of welcome news to you both.
我给实验室施压 让他们分♥析♥
I pressed the lab to analyze the insulin
杀死罗德斯先生的胰岛素
which killed Mr. Rhodes--
有什么意义 又追踪不到
What's the point? It's untraceable.
一般来说是的 但是我觉得
Normally, yes, but I thought
不能放过任何死角
no stone should be left unturned.
结果显示这批特殊的胰岛素
Well, it appears that this particular batch
曾经非常轻微地被铬污染过
was ever so slightly contaminated with chromium,
所以其实可以追踪
which is indeed traceable,
我们很快就能找到可以接触到它的人
and we will find, in no time, who had access to it.
-这是个很好的消息 -是的
- That's great news. - Yes.
警方相信
The police seem confident
他们可以很快结案
that they should wrap this up quickly,
也就是说你们两个可以停止指责对方了
which means that you two can stop accusing one another
而我的部门也可以回归正常了
and my department can get back to normal.
艾娃
Ava?
艾娃
Ava.
艾娃
Ava.
给我一个小时的时间去奥黑尔机场
Give me an hour to get to O'Hare.
就一个小时 你以后再也不会见到我
One hour. You'll never see me again.
不行
No.
我是为了你
I did it for you.
艾娃 拜托
Ava, come on.
我们本来可以很幸福
We could have been so happy.
你把一切都毁了
You ruined it all.
你真是个忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
You really are an ungrateful prick.
不 不不不不
No! No, no, no, no!
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
救命 我这里需要帮忙
Help! I need help in here!
来人啊 救命
Come! Help!
莱瑟医生
Dr. Latham!
她割了自己的颈动脉 有准备好的手术室吗
She slashed her carotid. Do we have a prepped OR?
-我推迟我的手术 -好的
- I'll bump my case. - Right.
-压住动脉 -一 二 三 起
- Pressure on the artery. - One, two, three, go!
-我们走 -快点
- Let's go, - Come on.
我按着她的动脉 但脉搏快没了
I got fingers on the carotid, but I'm losing her pulse.
她的心跳快停止了
She's arresting.
我们现在开胸
We're gonna open up the chest.
刀
Knife?
马蒂 她需要血 肾上腺素
Marty, she needs blood, epi.
我已经是最快速度了
I'm working as fast as I can.
肋骨撑开器
Rib spreader.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
她企图自杀
She tried to kill herself.
曼宁医生 你能听见我讲话吗
Dr. Manning, can you hear me?
减轻她的麻♥醉♥药♥量
Lighten her sedation.
好的 她现在可以自己呼吸了
All right, she's breathing on her own.
曼宁医生 我要把你的呼吸管拔♥出♥来♥
Dr. Manning, I'm gonna pull your tube.
很抱歉 会让你有点不舒服
Sorry for any discomfort.
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
医院吗
Hospital?
你能认出我是谁吗
Do you recognize me?
萨姆
Sam.
好的 握紧我的手
All right, squeeze my hand.
很好
Good.
眼睛跟着光动
All right, follow the light with your eyes.
很好
Good.
你知道你为什么躺在医院吗
Do you know why you're in the hospital?
你不记得所发生的事了吗
You don't remember what happened?
是的
No.
什么都不记得了
Nothing.
你被车撞了
You were hit by a car.
没有骨折 但你有创伤性脑损伤
No fractures, but you do have a TBI.
与失忆的症状一致
Memory loss is consistent.
恢复的几率很高
It'll likely resolve.
你初步的神经检查结果很乐观
Your initial neuro exam is heartening.
你尽量休息
You--you try to rest.
我明天再过来
I'll be back tomorrow,
我们可以谈谈你接下来的治疗方案
and we can discuss your treatment going forward.
我...
I'm, uh...
我很高兴 综合来看
I'm happy that, all things considered,
你的情况还不错
you're doing well.
我会告诉你的未婚夫 他可以进来看你了
I'll tell your fiancé he can come in and see you.
未婚夫
Fiancé?
不要谈太久
Yeah, keep it brief.
颈动脉夹已经放好
Carotid clamps are on.
马蒂 她输了多少血
Marty, how much blood has she got?
-十单位还有十单位血浆 -成败在此一举了
- Ten units and ten of plasma. - All right, it's now or never.
心内肾上腺素
Intracardiac epi?
室颤了 再来一针肾上腺素
Fibrillating, another round of epi.
电极板 充电至20
Paddles. Charge to 20.
-正在充电 -离手
- Charging. - Clear.
别这样
Come on.
别这样
Come on.
-罗德斯医生 -别这样
- Dr. Rhodes. - Come on.
罗德斯医生 她死了
Dr. Rhodes, she's gone.
死亡时间 16点22分
Time of death, 16:22.
在我们...
Until we...
处理好之前
sort through this,
不许对外说
it does not become public knowledge.
内科医生这就过来
Hey, man. Internist is on her way.
很好
Okay, good.
这孩子要做一系列的检查
Kid's getting a slew of tests.
我昨晚听说你结婚了
I heard you got married last night.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-是的 谢谢 -嗯
- Yeah, thanks. - Yeah.
我真不应该还在这待着
You know, I really should not still be here.
告诉你 我上个月在肿瘤外科
You know, I was doing my surgical oncology rotation
轮岗时 见过你妻子
last month, met your wife.
挺不容易的
Not an easy road.
确实
No.
稍等一下
Just a sec.
我孙子不该待在这个病房♥
My grandson doesn't belong here.
也许是这样
Maybe not.
但我想告诉你 卡梅伦...
But what I do want to tell you is that Cameron is...
正处于精神分♥裂♥的症状开始显现的年龄了
at an age when schizophrenia tends to present itself,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表