我们会尽快让你回家
We'll get you back home as soon as possible.
需要帮忙吗
Uh, hey. Need any help?
什么
Excuse me?
丹尼斯·全 我接受了消防培训
Dennis Quan. I'm trained to be a fireman.
我上周刚通过紧急医疗测试
I passed the EMTV test last week.
我计划下个月开始去学院学习
I'm scheduled to start at the academy next month.
-你住在这里吗 -是的
- You live here? - Yeah.
我了解这一片
I know the terrain.
感谢你的热心 丹尼斯
I appreciate the spirit, Dennis,
但目前我们需要你保持普通公民的身份
but we need you to remain a civilian for now.
-我们得把你送去隔离 -听你指挥
- Gotta get you in quarantine. - Whatever you say.
经理说有人不肯走
Manager says there's a holdout.
夏琳娜·休斯 你们得去看看她
Sharlene Hughes. You should check on her.
走吧
Let's go.
休斯女士
Ms. Hughes?
夏琳娜
Sharlene?
你确定她在里面吗
You sure she's in there?
是的 她一直没出来
Yeah, she never goes out.
请你开门
Open the door, please.
你们无权进入这里
You have no right to come in here.
休斯女士 你可能
Ms. Hughes, you're at risk
接触了一种危险的细菌
for having come in contact with a dangerous bacteria
需要接受专业的医疗检测
and you need to be examined by medical professionals.
不要 你们离我远一点
No, you keep away from me.
对不起 女士 如果你不配合
I'm sorry, ma'am, but the officer will
专业人员会强制转移你
remove you forcefully if you do not comply.
海莉
Hailey.
你和实验室的人员都谈完了吗
Did you finish interviewing the lab personnel yet?
对 无危险信♥号♥♥ 我们在查不在场证明
Yeah, no red flags. We're checking on alibis.
可以进入实验室的人呢
What about people that had access to the lab?
供应商 保安 清洁工
Vendors, security guards, cleaning staff.
实验室有电子访客登录
The lab keeps an electronic visitor log-in,
我们还在查
so we're just going through it.
这边请 各位 请找个帐篷
Right this way, people, please find a tent.
天啊
Aw, man.
我得回去调查了
All right, I'm gonna get back to the case,
但我一有消息 就告诉你
but the second I hear anything, I'll report back.
我很感谢
Thanks, I appreciate it.
他们故意的
They did this on purpose.
-他们在撒谎 -女士
- They're lying. - Ma'am.
这里的人只是想帮我们
Please, people here are just trying to help us.
不 他们没有 莱姆病爆发时他们也这样
No they're not, it's the same they did with Lyme disease.
他们干什么了 夏琳娜
And what did they do, Sharlene?
你是谁 你怎么知道我的名字
Who are you? How do you know my name?
我是查尔斯医生
I'm Dr. Charles.
我知道你的名字是因为
And I know your name because
你们的大厦经理告诉我了
the manager of your building gave it to me.
中情局 他们是幕后黑手
The CIA, they're behind this.
为什么呢 他们是怎么做的呢
How--how so? How's that work?
这是一种生物武器
It's a biological weapon.
就跟莱姆病和艾滋病一样
Just like Lyme disease and AIDS.
他们在大楼里四处喷洒
They sprayed it all over the building.
为什么 为什么他们要这么做
And why--why are they doing that?
我们就是小白鼠
You know. We're the guinea pigs.
他们就等着观察
You're gonna watch and see
多久之后我们会生病
how long it takes us to get sick.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
这种想法很可怕
You know, that's a terrifying thought,
我知道为什么你这么烦躁了
I can see why you're so upset.
我得出去
I need to get out of here.
夏琳娜 我知道我们不认识对方
Look, Sharlene, I know that we don't know each other.
但我能看出来你很生气 也很害怕
But I can see that you're angry and you're scared,
我想帮你
and I'd like to help you.
你只是想给我下药 我不会让你得逞
You just wanna drug me. I won't let you.
有什么可以帮你的 孩子
Can I help you, son?
有
Uh, yeah, um.
我觉得我可能知道一些
I think I might have some information
有用的信息
that might be helpful.
所以这个人去面试一份照顾孩子的工作
So this guy goes to an interview for a babysitting job,
今天他从新闻上认出了
and today he recognizes the woman
给他面试的女人
he talked to from the news.
是那位跟宝宝一起死于病毒的无名女士
She's the Jane Doe with the baby who died from the bug.
她们刚从犹他州搬过来
They just moved here from Utah.
好的
Okay.
她在给他面试时
While she's interviewing him,
和灭虫的人起了争执
she gets in a beef with an exterminator.
她不希望他在公♥寓♥附近喷药
She doesn't want him spraying near the apartment
因为药物有毒 她有孩子
because it's toxic and she has a baby.
猜猜看她住哪里
Guess where she lived.
南费尔菲德45号♥
45 South Fairfield?
原点
Ground zero.
我是海莉
I'm Hailey.
阿曼达
Amanda.
你怎么会来这里 阿曼达
How'd you wind up here, Amanda?
我就住在他们说的
I live in the building
爆发病毒的那栋大楼
where people got that disease they're talking about.
你的同屋呢
Where are your folks?
只有我和奶奶
It's just me and Grandma.
她出门了 他们正在找她
She was out. They're looking for her.
她在江河赌场
She's at the River Casinos.
你几岁
How old are you?
到一月份我就满十五周岁了
I'll be 15 in January.
九年级
Ninth grade.
很辛苦的一年
It's a tough year.
对你来说应该不是吧
Not for you, I bet.
对大家都是
For anyone.
所有的受害者
All right, so all of our victims
都来自于一到两个地方
have come from one or two places:
芝加哥中♥央♥大学实验室或是这栋大楼
the CCU lab or this apartment building.
而且有一个喷杀虫剂的神秘人
And there's some mystery bug sprayer.
-什么时候的事 -昨天早上
- So when was this? - This was yesterday morning.
这肯定不是斯图尔特·安德森
Well, it definitely wasn't Stuart Anderson.
他死在了医院的病床上
I mean, he was dying in his hospital bed.
而且 组织犯罪技术部的人员调查了
On top of that, the OCD techs ran the source code
学校服务器上的威胁消息源代码
behind the threatening messages on the college server.
安德森的网络地址被盗用了
Anderson's IP address was spoofed.
有人把它伪造成是安德森发的
Somebody made it look like the threats came from Anderson.
所以这应该就是罪犯
All right, so that's gotta be our offender
在掩盖行踪
just covering his tracks.
这个人可以进入芝加哥中♥央♥大学实验室
Hey, look, this guy had access to the CCU lab.
他偷走病菌后烧毁实验室
He steals the bacteria then burns the lab down
毁灭证据
to destroy any evidence.
所以我们追踪一下他买♥♥驱虫设备的地方
So let's track where he bought his bug spraying equipment.
彻底搜查南费尔菲德
And I want a full rundown on South Fairfield.
我们要在他感染更多的人之前
We're gonna nail this son of a bitch
抓住这个混♥蛋♥
before he infects more people.
我们检查你最初的情况时 阿曼达
So when we did your initial intake, Amanda,
没有发现任何割伤或者擦伤
we didn't find any cuts or bruises.
现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling now?
还行
Okay.
有没有疼痛或麻痹 有没有哪里痛
Any pain or numbness? Does anything hurt?
没有
No.
很高兴你这么说
All right, well, I'm glad to hear that
看上去好像没什么问题
because everything looks good.
等一下我再回来看你 好吗
I'll be back to check on you again later, okay?
你呢 海莉 你怎么样
How about you, Hailey? How are you doing?
我还好 你呢
I'm okay. How are you?
刚才就该问你
I should have asked you earlier.
听说你的头被打得很重
I heard you got knocked on the head pretty bad.
还行 谢谢
Doing fine, thanks.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表