You are potentially costing Nick
看不到他孩子出世那一天的风险
the chance to see the birth of his child.
为了什么 为了能一试这台复杂的手术
What, so you can get a shot at performing a complex surgery?
我只需要回答我的病人 不用回答你
I answer to my patients, not to you.
血氧饱和度降到了85%
Sats are down to 85.
给她上氧气面罩
Get her on a mask.
她这是怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她有肺积水 再打一针速尿
She has fluid in her lungs. Another dose of Lasix.
我一小时之前就打了10毫克 不见效
I gave her 10mg an hour ago. It's not working.
照办吧
Just do it.
-你♥爸♥爸去哪儿了 -他去拿咖啡了
- Where's your father? - He went to get his coffee.
血氧饱和度还在下降
Stats are still dropping.
你得做些什么 救救她
You have to do something! Help her!
莫莉 我需要做插管
Molly, I would need to intubate.
-那就做吧 -不行
- So do that. - I can't.
这会违背你母亲的预嘱
It's against your mom's advanced directive.
妈妈 你得听我的话 好吗
Mom, you have to listen to me, okay?
你想要医生来帮你对吧
You want the doctor to help you, right?
求你了 妈妈
Mom, please.
那是什么意思 妈妈
What was that, Mom?
-莫莉 -对
- Molly? - That's right.
是我 莫莉
It's me. It's Molly.
她有好几个月没叫过我莫莉了
She hasn't called me Molly in months.
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
你想让我救你一命吗
Do you want me to save your life?
好 你得说出来
Yeah, I need a verbal response.
你允许我插管 救你的命吗
Do I have your permission to intubate, to save your life?
是还是否
Yes or no?
是
Yes.
插管 注射70毫升氯♥胺♥酮♥
Intubation. Give 70 of ketamine.
妈妈 你会没事的
Mom, it's gonna be okay.
好 进去了 上气囊
Okay, I'm in. Bag her.
我的天 你刚才到底干了什么
Oh, my God. What the hell did you just do?
我是说 真的 感觉似曾相识啊
I mean, really. This is like déjà vu.
被起诉并没有让你明白
Getting sued didn't teach you
为什么不能忽略预先指示
why you don't ignore an advance directive?
古德温女士 现在的情况完全不同
Ms. Goodwin, this is a completely different situation.
我没有忽略病人的指示
I wasn't ignoring the patient's wishes,
我是尊重了
I was honoring them,
而且她女儿会支持我这么做
and her daughter will back me up on that.
什么事
Yes?
皮特·考密克在会议室等你
Peter Kalmick is waiting for you in the board room.
告诉他我马上过去
Tell him I'll be right there.
失陪了 我还得收拾你们的烂摊子
Excuse me while I attempt to clean up your mess.
查尔斯医生 你当时不在场
Dr. Charles, you weren't there.
拜托 威尔
Oh, come on, Will.
阿尔兹海默症的病人在认知上出现波动
An Alzheimer's patient has a fluctuation in cognition
并不意味着他们恢复了决策能力
doesn't mean they've recovered their decisional capacity.
我是说 当初伊芙琳签署预先指示时
I mean, when Evelyn was making her wishes known,
她肯定知道自己要干什么
she certainly understood that.
最重要的是她知道
The most important thing she understood
她的病最终会
is that eventually this disease
夺走她的一切
was going to take everything from her.
签署那张预先指示是她
Signing that piece of paper
最后一次自己做决定
was her final act of self-determination.
-艾莉丝 -曼宁医生
- Alice. - Dr. Manning.
我正要去术前准备的地方见尼克
I was just heading up to pre-op to meet Nick.
太好了 很高兴找到你了
Oh, good. I'm so glad I caught you.
今天早上一切都来得太快
You know, everything just moved to quickly this morning.
我想确定一下你同意做这个手术吗
I wanted to make sure that you are onboard with the surgery.
不同意
I'm not.
你把这个想法告诉尼克了吗
Well, did you tell Nick how you feel?
我求他不要做
I begged him not to do it,
特别是在马塞尔医生提示了我们那些风险之后
especially after Dr. Marcel warned us about the risks,
但尼克很固执
but Nick was adamant.
他说为了我们的儿子
He said he wanted to help improve
他想帮助改善这个治疗方案
the treatment options for our son,
即使这意味着他可能无法活着见到他
even if it meant he may not live to see him.
你们的儿子
Your son.
他不会遗传家族性腺瘤性♥息♥肉病的基因
He couldn't inherit the FAP gene.
有一半的可能性
There's a 50% chance.
这次怀孕是个惊喜
This pregnancy was a surprise.
我们知道的时候 尼克满脑子都是
When we found out, all Nick could think about
我们孩子的未来
was our baby's future,
他千方百计想阻止
and doing everything he could
我们的儿子面临跟他一样的命运
to prevent our son from facing the same fate.
特丽妮 你能接手一下吗
Trini, will you take over for a minute?
我很快就回来 出来聊两句好吗
I'll be right back. A word outside?
奥吉的主治医生把他的病历发过来了
Auggie's primary physician sent over his medical records.
原来他应该每两周做一次穿刺
Turns out he's supposed to have paracentesis every two weeks,
但是他最近几次穿刺预约都没去
but he hasn't shown up to his last couple appointments.
难怪他的肝腹水这么严重
No wonder his ascites got so bad.
对 我要给儿童保护组织打电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm calling Child Protective Services.
先等等
Yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second.
拉尼克医生 能让我们先跟他的监护人谈谈吗
Dr. Lanik, can you please wait until we speak to his caregiver?
也许会有合理的解释
Maybe there's a reasonable explanation.
我以为她失踪了
I thought she was MIA.
我正在努力联♥系♥她
I'm working on trying to reach her.
好吧
Fine.
你们现在还没联♥系♥到她 但如果她不亲自过来
You haven't so for, but if she is not here in the flesh,
我就会打电♥话♥
I'm making the call.
也许你不想再照顾她了
Maybe you don't want to take care of her anymore.
你知道不是这样的
You know that isn't true.
你知道我愿意为你妈妈做任何事
You know I'd do anything for your mom.
你不能让她死 我不会让你这么做的
Then you can't let her die. I won't let you!
宝贝
Honey...
迈尔斯女士
Ms. Myers?
我叫莎伦·古德温
My name is Sharon Goodwin.
我负责这家医院的病患服务
I'm in charge of patient services here at the hospital.
是的 我看到你跟我爸爸谈过
Yeah, I saw you talking to my dad.
如果我不希望医生
What if I don't want the doctors
把我妈妈的呼吸管拿出来呢
to take out my mom's breathing tube?
我只能起诉我爸爸吗
Would I have to sue my dad?
这样
Well...
在我们诉诸法律之前
Before we get into lawgistics,
你确定真的要那么做吗
are you sure you want to do that?
你真的相信你父亲的行为
Do you really believe your father isn't acting
不是为你母亲着想吗
in your mother's best interests?
他爱她 我只是...
I mean, he loves her. I just...
我不想失去她
I don't want to lose her.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我妈妈一直瞒着我这件事
My mom kept me in the dark about all of this.
如果父母对他们的孩子有所隐瞒
You know, when parents don't share things with their children,
通常是为了保护他们
it's usually out of a desire to protect them.
我觉得你母亲深知如果你知道这些事
I suspect your mother knew how painful it would be for you
会有多痛苦
to know her wishes.
而且她不想让你承受
And she didn't want to place the burden
执行这些指示的压力
of carrying them out on your shoulders.
她让爸爸承受了所有的压力
She put a lot on my dad's shoulders.
是的
Yes.
因为她知道他承受得了
Because she knew he could handle it.
但你说得对 压力确实很大
But you're right, it is a lot,
他会需要你的支持
and he's going to need you.
你们需要互相支持
You're going to need each other.
马塞尔医生 你应该看着我
Dr. Marcel, you should be seeing me.
对 现在看到你的海绵垫了
Yup, seeing your sponge now.
很高兴终于见面了
Nice to finally meet up.
好 我们把压力降到12
Okay, let's bring the pressure down to 12.
准备好取出直肠了吗
Ready to take the rectum out?
那当然
You bet.
开始吧 尼克
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表