Let's go, Tom. Get up.
等下 在你们可以走之前
Hold on, before you can leave,
你要签个美国医学会的单子
you have to sign an AMA form.
那你拿过来啊
Then get it.
光是点点手指头就花了我三个月的时间
It took me three months just to tap my finger.
这个过程很煎熬
It's a frustrating process.
有一阵子 感觉好像我是弄了一个
For a while there, it felt like I'd signed up
几十亿美元的老头乐
for a billion-dollar backscratcher.
你现在看着很适应了
You seem pretty well-acclimated now.
是啊... 现在是
Yeah...now.
被困在爆♥炸♥了的运输车里可真是糟糕
Sucks getting trapped under an exploded Humvee,
但是我成为了仿生超人倒是也挺好的
but it's pretty cool I get to be the bionic woman.
我们先给你输600毫克氯林可霉素
Let's start you on IV clindamycin, 600 milligrams.
我的医生给我用的是沃格孟汀
My doc had me on Augmentin.
我们试点不一样的东西
Let's try something a little different.
再做个CT扫描
Let's get a CT scan too,
看看感染是否扩散到了更深的地方
see if the infection has spread into any deep spaces.
-好的 -如果是呢
- Okay. - What if it has?
可能需要进行手术清创
Could require surgery to clean it out.
你在沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心的医生是谁
Who's your doctor at Walter Reed?
我需要告知他们
I need to loop them in.
是弗拉纳根医生
It's Dr. Flanagan.
问题是 我这个周末飞过来
Uh...but the thing is, I flew in this weekend
参加我妹妹的婚礼
for my sister's wedding.
我不应该出行的
I wasn't really supposed to travel.
陆军不想让他们的玩具跑到外面去
The Army doesn't like their toys taken out of the box.
所以他们都不知道你在这
So they don't even know you're here.
你属于擅离职守
You're AWOL.
我知道这个听着不太好
I know how it sounds,
但这是我妹妹的婚礼
but it's my little sister's wedding
我是伴娘
and I'm her maid of honor.
我周一一早就回贝塞斯达
I'll be back in Bethesda first thing Monday.
如果能不让部队知道
I'd really appreciate if we could keep the military
那我感恩不尽
out of this if possible.
我们会尊重你的隐私权的
We'll respect your privacy.
这就好像是每年初我对我的学生们讲的
It's like I tell all my students at the start of each year.
这不会总是那么容易
It won't always be easy,
但最终一切付出都是值得的
but it will be worth it in the end.
这话对学生们有用吗
And does that work on them?
没什么用
Not really.
十岁的孩子们很难看那么远的事
Ten-year-olds have a hard time seeing past recess.
但我还是会说
But I say it anyway,
就是为了在学年往前进行时不断提醒自己
just to remind myself as the school year rolls on.
打断一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me, I'm sorry.
你们两位想要点什么吗
Can I get either of you anything?
不要了 谢谢你茜茜
No, thanks. I'm good, CeCe.
我们的曲奇非常好吃
Okay, we have some really good cookies.
还有巧克力片 马卡达姆坚果
We have chocolate chip, we have macadamia...
我想来个那个吧
I think I'll take one of those.
就在那边
Okay, right over there.
好 也许我去活动活动腿脚
Yeah, maybe I'll stretch my legs.
很好
All right.
我没法相信你居然连汗都没出
I cannot believe you're not breaking a sweat.
为什么要出汗
Why?
我看着你们俩都潮热盗汗了
I'm having a hot flash just watching y'all two.
茜茜
Oh, CeCe.
你约他了吗
Did you ask him out yet?
我可不会去撩
I'm not gonna hit on some guy
在我旁边接受化疗的人
getting chemotherapy next to me.
技术上说你从头到尾都在撩他呢
Technically you've been hitting on him the entire time.
茜茜 这可不是找对象的地方
CeCe, this is not the place to meet somebody.
那如果你们俩是在星巴克遇到的
Okay, so if you met him in a Starbucks,
那你会约他出去吗
would you ask him out then?
茜茜 拜托了
Oh, CeCe, please.
我不是在干涉你的事
Listen, I'm not telling you your business,
但那个人非常不错
but that man is fine as hell.
约他出去 你还在等什么呢
Ask him out. What are you waiting for?
我决定不了拿哪一个
I couldn't decide on which one to get,
所以我想也许...
so I thought maybe...
如果你愿意跟我一起分享
if you'd be willing to share,
我们就可以一起享受一下
we could both live like kings.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
谢谢
Thank you.
也许吃完这个我还是得吃顿正经的午饭
You know, I should probably eat an actual lunch after this.
但
But...
问题是
problem is...
有什么问题
What's the problem?
我讨厌独自吃饭
I don't like to eat alone.
你准备怎么吃
What are you up to?
别说了
Stop...
出问题了 救命
Something's wrong! Help!
快来人啊
Someone please get in here.
-血氧饱和度降到84了 -凯拉
- Sats are down to 84. - Kayla?
-凯拉 -她的昏迷指数更糟
- Kayla? - Her GCS is worse.
她的气道没有得到保护
She's not protecting her airway.
好 上气囊 我去拿插管工具包
All right, bag her while I get an intubation kit.
那是什么意思 发生什么事了
What does that mean? What's happening?
她没有自主呼吸 需要帮助
She's not breathing on her own and she needs help.
帕滕女士 不如你先跟我过来
Ms. Patten, why don't you come with me?
我不会离开她
I'm not leaving her.
拜托 我们要给医生一些空间
Please, let's give the doctors some room.
帮她呼吸
Hyperventilate her.
血氧饱和度回升了
Sats are going back up.
好 不错 不如你来插管吧
All right, good. Why don't you intubate?
依托咪酯和司可林
Etomidate and sux.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yep.
一边下压一边上抬
Pressing and lifting.
好 看到气管了吗
Okay, you see the cords?
没有
No...
拿好管子 我帮你压住
Get the tube. I'll hold down.
好 慢慢来 好吗
All right, go nice and slow, okay?
我们有时间 别着急
We've got time. Don't worry.
一点点推 就在那里 对
Push a little. Over there, yeah.
-好 进去了 -好的
- Okay, I'm in. - All right...
上气囊
bag her.
为什么她的血氧饱和度在下降
Why are her sats dropping?
可能插到胃里了 我来
Probably in the stomach. I'll do it.
好 把气囊拿掉
All right. Take off the bag.
好 进去了 气囊
Yep, I'm in. Bag.
88 92 好了
88...92, we're good.
好 接上呼吸机 把她妈妈叫回来
All right, get her on a vent and get Mom back in here.
听着 这是你第一次给孩子插管
Look, it was your first time intubating a child.
这种情况很正常 别太往心里去
It happens. Don't beat yourself up.
我没有 我是医学生
I'm not. I am a medical student.
这应该是一次学习的经历
This is supposed to be a learning experience.
沃尔特-里德
医生 能占用你一分钟吗
Doc, could I curbside you for a minute?
怎么了
What's up?
我的病人有肝衰竭而且咯血
So I've got this guy with liver failure and hematemesis.
然后他女朋友突然出现并坚持让他出院
Then his girlfriend shows up and insists he leave
不接受治疗
without getting treatment.
那应该由他来选择 而不是她 对吗
Well, that's his choice, not hers, right?
但他同意她女朋友的决定
Well, but... he's going along with it.
她控制欲很强
She's very...controlling,
我觉得你会用这个词
is I think the word you'd use.
好 我觉得如果他真的想离开
Okay, well, I mean, if he wants to leave,
我们也无能为力 对吧
there's not really a whole lot we can do about it, right?
是的 你说得对
No, you're right,
但这两人很奇怪
but there's something odd going on with these two.
他们都有那种尖牙齿 真的很锋利
They have these pointy teeth, like really sharp.
像是移植之类的
Implants or something.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表