放开她
Hey, get off her!
臭婊♥子♥
Punk bitch!
他们是在加我入伙 帮派入门
They were jumping me in. Gang initiation?
如果你找到别的容身之处呢
What if you found somewhere else to stay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我以为的那东西吗
Is this what I think it is?
生育表
A fertility chart.
看见那张表就好像...
Just seeing the chart is like--
你就会有点过分热心
you can get a little overzealous.
好吧 我嘴唇还辣的发麻呢
Okay, my lips are still tingling.
-我是本 -我是麦基
- I'm Ben. - Maggie.
也许吃完这个我还是得吃顿正经的午饭
You know, I should probably eat an actual lunch after this.
我讨厌独自吃饭
I don't like to eat alone.
这位是本 我的约会对象
This is Ben, my date.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
一位患者告诉给我
A patient told me
薄荷加生姜的香味疗法
about peppermint and ginger aromatherapy.
应该是能缓解恶心的
Supposed to help with the nausea.
太谢谢了
Oh, thank you.
化疗让你这么痛苦 我很难过
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with the chemo.
如今我有了个小跟班
I'd say it's been a bit more tolerable
比之前感觉要好受些了
now that I have my sidekick.
原来你就是那个偷走我午餐伙伴的人啊
So you're the one who's been stealing my lunch companion.
罪名成立
Guilty as charged.
我是本
I'm Ben.
娜塔莉 很高兴...
Natalie, nice to--
本
Ben?
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
你脸有点红
You look flushed.
你是不是不舒服
Maybe you're coming down with something.
他们给我定了一个新的化疗计划
They got me under a new chemo regimen.
反正我也总是不舒服
I'm always coming down with something.
要不你这边完事以后
You know, why don't you pop into the ED
来急诊室一趟吧
once you're done here?
我来给你做个快速检查
I'll just give you a quick exam.
谢了 但我没事
Thanks, but I'm fine.
-真的 -别犟了
- Really. - Don't be stubborn.
我一定会让他去的
I'll make sure he gets there.
好吧 一会儿见
All right. See you soon.
谢了 小娜
Thanks, Nat.
塞克斯顿医生
Dr. Sexton.
去外面等我 马塞尔医生
Wait for me outside. Hey, Dr. Marcel.
2号♥那个腹部膨胀的病人不用手术
Our distended belly in two is non-surgical.
把她转到胃肠科吧
Sign her over to GI.
你知道我不想麻烦你 但
Um, you know I hate to ask, but, um,
你自己下医嘱行吗
you mind putting in the order?
我得...我得去办个事
I just-- I've got to run a quick errand.
她就是你的事吗
Oh, is she your errand?
看着眼熟啊
Looks familiar.
几周前她不是来过吗 和那些帮派的人
Wasn't she here a few weeks ago with those gang guys?
她和他们已经脱离关系了
Uh, she's not with them anymore.
真的 她... 她洗心革面了
It's true, she-- she's turned her life around.
所以她才穿着你的黑鹰队外套吗
Oh, is that why she's wearing your Blackhawks jacket?
告诉我 她不是和你住到一起去了吧
Please tell me that she's not shacking up with you.
没有 没有
No, no, no, no, no.
不是... 不是你想的那样
It's not-- it's not what you think.
她在我的客房♥暂住几天
It's, um, she's crashing in my guestroom for a couple of days
等到她重新振作起来
just until she can get back on her feet.
你说是怎样就怎样吧
If you say so.
那好 我去去就回
Okay, I'll-- I'll be right back.
我把她送回家去
I'm just gonna take her home.
你能帮我个忙
Would you do me a solid
替我保守这个秘密吗
and just keep this between us?
我不想艾普尔...
I don't want April to--
修理你吗
Kick your ass maybe?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Uh, okay.
麻疹
Measles.
小娜 你确定吗
Nat, are you sure?
口腔内的损伤 高烧
The lesions in your mouth, elevated fever,
结膜炎 这些都是明确的症状
the conjunctivitis, these are all very strong indicators.
我搞不懂 我小时候接种过疫苗了
I don't understand. I was vaccinated as a kid.
你也接受了六个月的化疗了
You've also been on chemo for six months now.
有可能把你的疫苗抗体给消灭了
It's likely wiped out your vaccine antibodies
并且让你的免疫系统虚弱得无法保护自己
and left your immune system too weak to protect itself.
那我们治疗这个时需要把化疗暂停下来吗
So do I need to suspend chemo while we treat this?
我要和你的肿瘤医生去谈谈
I'd like to speak with your oncologist,
但我的猜测是肯定的
but my guess is yes.
我不会有事吧
Will I be okay?
大家得了麻疹不是都能痊愈吗
I mean, people get over measles all the time.
确实是
Yes, they do.
我确信我们能挺过去 对吧
I know we can manage this, right?
让他卧床休息
Put him on bed rest,
确保他不会发生二次感染
make sure he doesn't develop any secondary infections.
理想情况下是的
Ideally, yes.
但
But?
我确实听到你肺部有充血
I did hear congestion in your lungs,
这就是说很有可能
which means that mostly likely
你已经患上肺炎了
you've already developed pneumonia.
那接下来怎么办呢
So what happens next?
由于你的免疫系统被削弱
With your weakened immune system,
病毒入侵到你其它的器官
I'm afraid it's only a matter of time
恐怕只是个时间问题
before the virus starts attacking your other organs.
等等 你是说这会要了我的命吗
Wait, are you saying this is gonna kill me?
麻疹会要了我的命
Measles are gonna kill me?
很遗憾 本
I'm so sorry, Ben.
小娜...
Nat...
一定有什么办法的
There has to be something.
我还有多长时间
How long am I looking at?
几个月
Months?
几周
Weeks?
几天
Days?
如果我所怀疑的是真的 恐怕是这样
If what I suspect is true, I'm afraid so.
芝加哥医院 第五季第八集
-早啊 丹尼尔 -早
- Morning, Daniel. - Morning.
我有两天没看见茜茜了
You know, I haven't seen Cece in a couple of days.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
看见我老是把盘子扔在水池里
You know, not too thrilled
不是很高兴
that I keep on leaving my dishes in the sink,
但除此之外 还顽强地挺着呢
but other than that, you know, hanging in there.
你觉得她今晚想出来喝一杯吗
You think she'd be up for a drink tonight?
-就我们四个 -我们四个
- Just the four of us? - The four of us?
嗯 其实伯特和我见过了几次
Yeah, turns out, Bert and I have met up a few times
就是喝喝酒
just for a couple of drinks.
先不要太激动
Don't get too excited.
他还要好好解释解释才行呢
He still has a lot of explaining to do.
好吧
Okay.
我就是想我们大家一起聚聚
I just figured that maybe Cece would get a kick out
也许茜茜会比较高兴
of all of us getting together.
你开什么玩笑 她会乐开花的
Are you kidding me? She'd love it.
我要警告你
I'm just warning you.
她会夸张地跟你说"我早就跟你说过"
You're gonna get a big "I told you so."
好啊 我很期待呢
Yeah, well, I'm looking forward to that.
那个
That one.
今天是特丽妮来医院的第一天
Oh, and it's Trini's first day at Med,
我应该给她做个介绍的 但...
I was supposed to get her oriented but...
别担心 我可以回答她所有的问题
Don't worry, I can answer all her questions.
-好 -你好 我是艾普尔
- Okay. - Hey, I'm April.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
5号♥治疗室有个流鼻血的
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表