but she's become family to me and the boys.
我们爱她 我们永远不会抛弃她
We love her. We'd never abandon her.
不是贾斯敏的错
Isn't Jasmine's fault.
整件事都是我的主意
Listen, this whole thing was my idea.
好的 别说了
Okay, please.
真不敢相信你会这么做
I cannot believe you would do this.
艾普尔
April.
-你要带我们去哪里 -你安静一点
- Where are you taking us? - Just be quiet, you.
-拜托 -我们不需要他们了吧
- Come on, man. - We done with them?
不不不 我需要
No, no, no. I need--
他们是我的保险
they're my insurance policy.
但是你 你走吧 我们回见 好吗
But you--you go, man. I'll see you soon, okay?
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
想都不要想 姑娘
Don't even think about it, girl.
求求你 我有个儿子
Please, I have a son.
快点 快走 进屋去
Come on, just go. Go in the house.
-快点 -好的 别急 别急
- Come on. - All right, easy, man, easy!
快走 别说话 快走 走
Go. Just keep quiet. Go. Move.
快点 进来
Come on, inside.
我不敢相信你真的来了
I can't believe you're really here.
但是...
But...
走吧 妈妈 我需要你走
Go now, Mom. I just need you to go.
你走
Go.
-在客厅 -过去
- In the living room. - Come on.
他病了 也许我们可以帮他
He's ill. Maybe we can help him.
不 你们帮不了
Nah, you can't.
把椅子拿出来
Grab these chairs.
背靠背放着 坐上去
Put them back to back and sit down.
-但我们可以帮忙 -快照做
- But we can help-- - Just do it.
拜托了
Please.
好的
Okay.
关门 你的调查 我可能
Close the door. I may have something to help
可以帮上忙 波比·克莱蒙斯
with your investigation. Bobby Clemons'--
-泰勒的儿子的病历 -你怎么拿到的
- Tyler's son's--medical records. - How t did you those?
我们没法解封病历
We can't unseal medical records.
重要的是 我拿到了
All that matters is, I got them.
波比在东部仁爱医院接受了脑癌晚期的治疗
Bobby was treated for stage IV brain cancer at East Mercy.
他活不久了 他的奶奶帮他办理了出院
He's terminal. His grandmother signed him out,
-带他回家接受临终关怀 -他的奶奶吗
- took him home for hospice. - His grandmother?
我们没能找到她 她最后的住址已经拆除了
We couldn't track her down. Her last known was demolished.
南帕内尔大街3768号♥
3768 South Parnell Ave.
大家听好 我是霍斯特德
Everybody listen up, this is Halstead.
我需要你们去索克斯停车场参加突袭前的简报
I need you to meet at Sox lot for a pre-raid brief.
我找到目标的确切位置了
I got a solid location on our target.
收到
Copy that.
我还希望是贾斯敏和我的外孙来看我
I was hoping you were Jasmine and my grandbabies.
安妮特 我们就是来跟你谈这事的
Annette, that's what we came to talk to you about.
很抱歉 但是...
I'm so sorry, but...
我们得告诉你贾斯敏
we have to tell you Jasmine
其实不是你的女儿
is not actually your daughter.
-希尔女士 -我已经知道了
- Ms. Hill? - I already knew.
-什么 -我的女儿 佐拉
- What? - My daughter, Zora,
十二年前死在一个收♥容♥所♥
died 12 years ago in a shelter.
至少附近的邻居是这么告诉我的
At least, that's what the folks in the neighborhood tell me.
你既然知道贾斯敏不是你亲生的
But if knew Jasmine wasn't yours,
你为什么不说出来呢
w-why didn't you say something?
我怀上孩子的时候 自己都还是个孩子
I was just a baby myself when I got pregnant.
我为了能养活宝贝女儿做了些坏事
I made some bad choices trying to provide for my little girl,
但我被抓进监狱了 失去了对她的抚养权
but I ended up doing time. That's how I lost her.
但我无时无刻不想念她
But I never stopped thinking about her.
所以当贾斯敏来电时
So when Jasmine called...
我知道是上帝
I knew it was God...
派她给我一个重新做好人的机会
Giving me another chance to do some good,
来弥补我对佐拉做的错事 所以我
to make it up to Zora somehow. So i...
我顺其自然了
I played along.
我没告诉贾斯敏有人可能
I didn't tell Jasmine that someone must've made
笔误了 而我不是她的亲生母亲
a clerical error, and I wasn't really her mother.
安妮特 这
Annette, it--
这不是什么笔误
it wasn't a clerical error.
贾斯敏知道你不是她的生母
Jasmine knew you were not her mother.
她骗了你
She conned you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
希尔女士 他们做了错事
Ms. Hill, what they did was wrong.
我平生第一次
For the first time in my life,
拥有了一个家
I have a family.
我不想失去她和那些男孩
And I don't wanna lose her or those boys.
我们有责任告诉你真♥相♥
Our obligation was to inform you.
但你怎么处理是你的事
How you deal with it is up to you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 你能让
So, can you ask them--
我的家人进来看我吗
my family-- to come see me?
她情愿活在谎言里
She'd rather live in the lie.
也许是现实更让人痛苦
Guess sometimes the truth is more painful.
帮帮忙 来人 帮帮忙
Help, somebody help!
-别这样 -放手
- Don't-- - No--
克丽丝塔 别这样
Krista, don't. Ow!
它们在我的皮肤下面 我得把它们弄出来
They're under my skin! I have to get them out!
静脉注射两个单位氟哌啶醇
Two of Haldol, IV.
-她需要帮助 我们走 -不 求你 不要
- She needs help. Let's go. - No, please, no, no.
不要 不要 求你了
No, no, no, please.
你在给我下毒 妈妈
You're poisoning me. Mom!
不要 听我说 这是毒药
No, you have to listen. It's poison!
克丽丝塔 我很抱歉 但你在伤害自己
Krista, I'm sorry, but you're a danger to yourself.
我们必须得给你注射药物
We have to give you medication.
药打进去了
Meds are in.
乔安妮 你还好吗 来看看你脸的伤
Joanne, are you all right? Let's take a look at your face.
你还好吗
You okay?
如果你没告诉她 如果你让我继续
If you hadn't told her-- if you'd just let me continue
帮她就好了 现在可怎么办
helping her... Now what?
如果她继续表现出自残行为
Well, if she continues to exhibit self-harming behavior,
我们就将把她收治进精神科
we'll put her on a psych hold.
那如果她不服药呢
And what if she doesn't take her medicine?
这样的话 下一步
In that case, the next step
就只能申请法♥院♥命令来强制她服从
would be to seek a court order to get her committed
好让她能得到必要的治疗
so that she can receive the necessary treatment,
-但先别扯那么远 -送她进精神病院吗
- but let's not get ahead-- - Institutionalize her?
那样她就得从大学退学了
She's gonna have to drop out of college!
我本来控制得好好的
I had this under control.
是你毁了她
You ruined her life!
对不起 儿子
Sorry, son.
我很抱歉 我没能陪着你
I'm--I'm so sorry I wasn't there.
我是芝加哥警局的
This is Detective Jay Halstead
杰·霍尔斯德特警探
with the Chicago Police Department.
泰勒 你已经被我们包围了
Tyler, we have you surrounded.
我们不想伤害你和你的家人
I don't want you or your family to get hurt.
我希望你能从前门走出来
I want you to come out the front door
举高双手放在我们能看到的地方
with your hands where we can see them.
没人会朝你开枪
No one's gonna shoot.
我知道你跟娜塔莉·曼宁
I know you're with Natalie Manning
以及克罗特·马塞尔在一起
and Crockett Marcel.
为了表示你的诚意 请先让他们出来
As an act of good faith, have them come out first.
如果你不按照我的指示做
If you do not comply,
-我们将强行突破 -拿着 给她解开手铐
- we'll be forced to breach the house. - Here, uncuff her.
你可以走了
Okay, you can go.
走吧 你走
Go ahead, go. You go.
-不 我不能 -没事的
- No, i-- - It's okay.
照他说的做 没事的
Do as he says. It's okay.
走吧 没事的
Go, it's okay.
出去后把门关上 把门关上
Shut the door behind you. Shut the door.
警员 别开枪 是友方
Patrol, stand down. Friendly coming out.
掩护
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表