没问题
Okeydokey.
-注射了镇静剂的女孩连上呼吸机了 -对
- Girl sedated on a vent? - Mm-hmm.
知道是什么造成她血压骤降吗
Any idea what caused her to crash?
显然是因为凯莎摔倒时把自己烫伤了
Apparently, Keisha fell when she burned herself.
也许她撞到了头造成硬膜外出血
Maybe she bumped her head and caused an epidural bleed.
跟我讲讲你知道的情况
Walk me through what you know.
也许我能帮忙
Maybe I can help.
她母亲说凯莎上周有点发烧
The mother said Keisha ran a bit of a fever last week,
但儿科医生找不到任何异常
but the pediatrician couldn't find anything out of the ordinary.
我让莫妮克给她推注了氯♥胺♥酮♥后
She was a little hypotensive
她有点低血压
when I had Monique push the ketamine,
但没理由会造成血压骤降
but nothing to precipitate this.
氯♥胺♥酮♥
Ketamine?
你说的是依托咪酯 对吗
You mean etomidate, right?
什么
What?
你让莫妮克推注了依托咪酯
You had Monique push etomidate.
我之前听到你说的
I heard you call it earlier.
对 病历上写了 就在这里
Yeah, it's right here on the chart.
这就怪了
That's strange.
我不知道怎么会混淆这两种药
I-I don't know how I confused those two.
不管怎样 也没关系
Whatever. It doesn't matter.
这两种药没有真正的临床差异
There's no real clinical difference.
你觉得还好吗 小娜
You feeling all right, Nat?
有没有头疼 注意力无法集中的问题
Any headaches, problems concentrating--
我只是口误了 威尔
I misspoke, Will.
别小题大做
Let's not make a big deal out of it.
你们在她边上装了什么
What did you put in her side there?
你女儿有肺衰竭
Well, your daughter's got a collapsed lung.
那个导管会帮助她呼吸
That tube's gonna help her breathe.
那我要等多久才能带她离开这里
So how long until I'll be able to get her out of here?
会需要一段时间
It's gonna be a while.
她会痊愈的
It'll be okay.
你想好名字了吗
Have you thought of a name yet?
还没有
Not really.
好 你不用马上想好
Okay, you don't need to do this right now,
但你得在离开之前 填好这些
but before you leave, you're gonna need to fill out
出生证明表格
these forms for the birth certificate.
而且我们要通知你的产科医生你已经生产了
And we need to let your OB know that you delivered already.
如果你能给我医生的名字...
If you give me a name--
我其实没有产科医生
I didn't really have an OB.
以前有过
I mean, I had one,
但他们很远 在城市的另一端
but they were all the way across town
离宝宝父亲的住所很近
near where the baby's father lives,
但我们最近分手了 所以...
and we recently split, so...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
给我 我尽量填吧
Here, I'll fill out as much as I can.
你的手
Oh, your hand.
梅丽莎 能给我些纱布吗 拜托
Melissa, may I have some gauze, please?
你知道 如果得不到你的允许
You know, I can't do any more than this
我能做的就只有这些了
without getting you admitted.
这样就行 我没事
It's okay. I'm all right.
你得去看医生 只有这样才能
You need to see a doctor, if for no other reason
确保你分娩出了整个胎盘
than to make sure you've passed all your placenta.
马塞尔医生 我说得对吗
Dr. Marcel, isn't that right?
求你了 别让我跟宝宝分开
Please, don't separate me from my baby.
她需要我陪着她
She needs me with her.
我们先帮你挂个号♥如何
How about we just get you registered?
这样我们可以帮你把这些脏衣服脱掉
That way, we can get you out of these clothes
换上舒适的干净衣服
and into something more comfortable,
然后你可以在这里陪着孩子
then you can stay here with your child.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
艾普尔会帮你换上医护服
April here will scare you up some scrubs.
-不好意思 马塞尔医生 -怎么了
- I'm sorry, Dr. Marcel? - Mm-hmm?
她真的需要检查一下
She really needs to be examined.
放松 塞克斯顿
Ah, relax, Sexton.
我们刚刚救了宝宝的命 这是好事
We just saved a baby's life. That's good news.
听着 这位妈妈看起来有些不对劲
Look, something seems off with mom.
她为什么这么抗拒让医生检查
Why is she so resistant to being seen by a doctor?
谁知道
Who knows?
也许她服用了什么东西
Maybe she took a little something-something
帮她撑过生宝宝的过程 现在她害怕
to get her through the birth, and now she's afraid
宝宝被带走
of having her baby taken away.
我不知道 你也不知道
I don't know, and neither do you.
但如果她刚才没生过宝宝呢
But if she didn't just deliver this baby,
我们就有责任查清楚了
it's our responsibility to find out.
也许我们可以想个办法
Maybe we could figure out a way
抽她的血 化验一下绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥水平
to draw her blood, check her hCG levels--
你在未经允许的情况下抽任何人的血
You draw anyone's blood without consent,
都是犯罪
that's considered assault.
我不知道你怎么想 但我很喜欢当医生
Now I don't know about you, but I like being a doctor,
不想进监狱
and not going to jail.
如果你不帮我 我会联♥系♥儿童与家庭服务部
If you won't help me, I'll call DCFS in
来找她问话
to interview her.
顺带问问 妮可是右撇子吧
Nicole's a righty, by the way.
怎么了
So?
所以
So...
如果她真的是在切断脐带时
if she actually injured her hand
伤到了自己的手
while cutting the umbilical cord,
不是更有可能割到左手吗
wouldn't it more likely be the free hand that got cut?
怎么了
So, what's up?
我知道你想
I understand you're considering
通过手术来治疗手腕
undergoing surgery to repair your wrist.
没错
Yeah.
作为你的肿瘤医生
As your oncologist,
我要强烈敦促你
I need to strongly urge you
不要做这个手术
against that course of treatment.
他就是这么说的 是不是你让她这么说
That's exactly what he said. Did you tell her to say that?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
化疗严重损害了
Your immune system is profoundly
你的免疫系统
compromised by the chemo.
术后感染的风险非常高
The risk of post-surgical infection is very high.
除非特别有必要
I advise against even minor surgery
不然哪怕是小手术我都不建议做
unless absolutely necessary.
绝对有必要 因为我要
This is absolutely necessary because I'm making
给我女儿做火焰冰淇淋
a Baked Alaska for my daughter,
可我打着石膏没法做
and I cannot do that with, like, a cast on my hand.
卡洛琳
Caroline.
罗宾如果知道风险 哪怕从超♥市♥买♥♥个杯子蛋糕
Robin would happily celebrate her birthday
她也会很开心地过这个生日
with a supermarket cupcake if she knew what the risks were.
跟罗宾想要什么没有关系
This isn't about what Robin wants.
是我想要什么
This is about what I want.
你们单独谈谈吧
Why don't I give you two some privacy.
干什么
What?
不如我们让他们
How about we just have them put
打个临时石膏过一晚
a temp cast on it overnight,
然后我们可以仔细权衡利弊...
and then we can mull over the pluses, the minuses--
查尔斯医生 抱歉打断一下
Dr. Charles, sorry to interrupt,
你得去下急诊室
but you've been down to the ED.
他们指定要找你 查尔斯医生
And they specifically asked for you, Dr. Charles.
去吧 丹尼尔
Go, Daniel.
去吧
Go, please.
希瑟
Heather.
你能帮我个忙吗 帮我确保
Can you do me a favor and please try and make sure
在我回来之前别让她做手术
she does not get cleared for surgery until I get back?
-丹尼尔 -拜托了
- Daniel. - Please.
我只是想确保她不要做任何仓促的决定
I just want to make sure she doesn't make any rash decisions.
谢谢你
Thank you.
正式说明一下
For the record,
冻研所不容忍♥也不支持
CCI neither condones nor endorses
提前宣布临床死亡
the preemptive precipitation of clinical death.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表