I regret to inform you, Lynne,
在我们确定你的身体情况
that the department will be taking
适合担任家长的职务之前
medical custody of your child
我们将对你的孩子进行医疗监护
until we can determine your fitness as a parent.
-不 -我不明白
- No. - I don't understand.
你答应过 如果我接受戒断
You promised not to do this
你就不会这么做
if I went through the detox.
琳恩 不是我
Lynne, I didn't do this.
你骗我
You lied to me.
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
你叫了儿童保护组织
You called in Protective Services.
-我们说好的 -情况有变
- We had a deal. - The terms changed.
什么时候变的
When did that happen?
杰西告诉我
When Jesse told me that
他不是第一次无人照顾
his neglect was not just a one-time occurrence.
那孩子的生活状况
That kid's living situation is far more dire
比你病人展现的要糟糕得多
than your patient led you to believe.
-霍斯特德医生 -什么事
- Dr. Halstead. - What?
护士长让我告诉你
Charge nurse asked me to tell you:
你的病人琳恩·德雷思科刚刚离开了医协
your patient, Lynne Driscoll, just left AMA.
他怎么样
So how is he?
我们会观察他一个星期左右
We'll keep him under observation for about a week,
他应该没事
but he should be fine.
好的
Good.
对了 我要去查看一些文件
Oh, yeah, so I am gonna go check on some paperwork...
要去急诊室
uh, down in the E.D.
是的 不好意思
Yeah. Excuse me.
克罗特 今天的事 对不起
Look, Crockett, about today-- I am sorry.
没事
Come on.
我不应该那么咄咄逼人
I shouldn't have pushed so hard.
你只是为了你的病人好
You were just trying to do the best thing for your patient.
我一直在想这事
I've been thinking about it, and, um...
我觉得也许你是对的
I think maybe you were right.
有时候人们不需要知道所有的事
Sometimes people don't need to know everything.
我觉得我不应该告诉他
I don't think I should tell him.
好的
Okay.
-"系统性"什么 -肥大细胞增多症
- Uh, "systemic" what? - Mastocytosis.
这是一种遗传疾病 完全可以医治
It's a genetic condition. Completely manageable.
那我的恐慌症呢
Okay, but what about my panic attacks?
呼吸短促 心率加快
Shortness of breath, elevated heart rate,
丧失意识
loss of consciousness--
这些都是恐慌症和肥大细胞增多症的症状
all symptoms of panic attacks and mastocytosis.
只是服用抗抑郁药会使
Except mastocytosis can actually be made worse
肥大细胞增多症恶化
by taking antidepressants.
所以氟西汀不仅没有治疗效果
So the fluoxetine was not only not treating anything,
你多服的剂量
but that extra dose you took?
可能是你在我们的候诊室昏倒的原因
Probably what made you pass out in our waiting room.
但我确实有压力
Oh, but m-my stress is real.
可能只是常见的工作压力
Probably just good old fashioned job-related stress.
我们会跟你的心理医生谈谈
Look, we're going to check in with your psychiatrist,
但同时 我们想
but in the meantime, what we want to do
把你的抗抑郁药
is swap out your antidepressants
换成抗组胺药
for antihistamines.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you.
-真的 -没事
- Really. - You bet.
删除程序
-你在干什么 -删掉这个程序
- What are you doing? - Deleting this app.
它没用
It doesn't work.
我从一开始
Mastocytosis should have been
就应该想到肥大细胞增多症
on my differential from the start,
但我太关注这个应用了 我
but I got so focused on this app that I--
我完全没意识到
I totally missed it.
别对自己这么严格
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你想到了一个很有创意的办法
Look, you came up with a creative idea
来解决棘手的问题
to solve a tricky problem.
碰巧没有奏效 但是 你得这么想
It didn't happen to work, but, I mean, look at it this way:
如果你连试都没试 普丽娅回到家之后
if you hadn't of tried it, Priya would have gone home
还会担心自己有恐慌症
thinking she still had a panic disorder.
因为她拒绝了我的坏主意
Because she rejected my bad idea.
就像你说的那样 只是个噱头
Like you said, it's just a gimmick.
靠唱歌♥解决不了问题
You can't sing away your problems.
伊森
Ethan.
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hi!
我以为你明天回来
I thought you were coming home tomorrow!
我提前出发了
I shipped out early.
想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
什么
What?
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
亲爱的 我
Baby, I, um--
上次的事我们谈得确实不怎么愉快
Look, I didn't like how we left things.
过去六周里
I've been thinking about it a lot
我想了很多
over the last six weeks.
我也是
Me too.
坐吧
Sit.
我们付出了很多努力
you and I, we've been working so hard
想重新组建起一个家庭
and trying to start a family again,
我认为 我一直在忙于计划
and I think I got caught up in planning
而忘了我们真正的目的到底是什么
and I forgot what the objective of the mission really was.
很抱歉 我不想
I'm sorry, I didn't...
让这番对话听上去像给你做简报一样
want to make it sound like a briefing.
没关系
It's okay.
但你
But you...
但你得知道
But you need to know...
我
That I...
我爱你
I love you...
我爱你的热情
and I love your passion
还有你的忠诚
and your loyalty.
我不希望再经历
And I don't want to go
没有你陪伴的六个星期
another six weeks without you in my life.
所以
So...
艾普尔·塞克斯顿
April Sexton...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
这沉默是代表愿意吗
This a good silence?
在我回答之前
Before I answer that, um...
我得先告诉你一些事
I need to tell you something.
可能会让你改主意
It might change your mind.
好的
Okay.
我
I...
我去做了化验
I got tested...
我好像不能生孩子
and I don't think I can have kids.
-我很抱歉 -亲爱的 别这样
- I'm sorry. - Baby, no.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
但没有关系
But, hey, that's okay.
无论如何我都爱你 好吗
Look, I love you no matter what, okay?
我们一起想办法
We'll figure this out together.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
好爱你
So much.
你答应了吗
So is that a yes?
我答应了
Yes.
我愿意
Yes!
我很高兴你今晚能出来
I'm glad you came out tonight.
我觉得茜茜应该会同意
You know, I figured CeCe probably would have approved.
当然 她肯定会同意
Oh, yeah. Sure she would have.
好了 感谢各位今晚能够前来
All right, thank you all for coming tonight.
我会很想念你们的
I'm gonna miss you all so much.
我们也会想念你 雷尼
We'll miss you too, Lainey!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
下一位 查尔斯医生
Up next, Dr. C!
燥起来
Let's make some noise!
真的吗
Seriously?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表