剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I am not gonna stand in your way,
但是不要被恐惧所控制
but don't do it out of fear
因为你不需要怕任何事
because you have nothing to be afraid of.
我们刚分♥析♥了
We just finished the analysis of the phone call
迪亚兹和维吉尔的通话
between Diaz and Virgil.
没有明显的密♥码♥或模式
No obvious ciphers or patterns.
如果迪亚兹说的是实话
Ok. Well, if Diaz was telling the truth,
肯定有其他人给维吉尔通风报信
then Virgil must have been tipped off by someone else.
可能和在天眼会阻碍我们的是同一个人
Probably the same someone who's been blocking us in A.R.G.U.S.,
现在他们知道了我们在用幽灵计划
And now they know we're using the Ghost Initiative
抓捕但丁
to go after Dante.
我们需要在被完全叫停前抓到他
We need to catch him before they shut us down completely.
你们搞清楚他的下一步行动了吗
Any luck figuring out his next move?
我们找到了这个
Well, we did manage to find this.
约铸造于公元十四世纪的意大利弗罗林硬币
It's an Italian florin coin circa 1300s.
维吉尔可不想是一个硬币收藏者
Wouldn't have pegged Virgil as a coin collector.
他不是 硬币是假的
He wasn't. It's a fake.
里面藏了一个微型芯片
Turns out there's a microchip hidden inside.
这听起来有希望
Well, that sounds promising.
不幸的是 里面的数据被重重加密
Unfortunately, the data's very heavily encrypted.
我不信任天眼会的数据分♥析♥师
I don't really trust giving it to an A.R.G.U.S. analyst,
不过柯蒂斯把他的解密算法留给我们了
but Curtis did leave us his decryption algorithm.
他考虑真周全
Considerate of him.
这要花点儿时间
It's gonna take a while.
希望不会太久
Well, hopefully, not too long.
如果但丁来了星城 他肯定会有大动作
If Dante's in town, it must be for something big.
你写来寻找武器的算法
The algorithm you wrote to find the weapon
速度有些慢了
is lagging a little bit.
你是否介意让我看一下
Do you...mind if I take a look?
算法没问题
The algorithm's fine.
好吧
Ok.
你非站在我边上不可吗
Do you have to stand right there?
抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
我得帮佐伊准备测试
I had to help Zoe with her test.
几何学太他妈难了
Geometry's a bitch.
-进展如何 -非常好
- How we looking? - Fantastic.
这些箭的重量有些奇怪
The weight on these feels a little strange.
你是自己做的吗
Did you make these yourself or--
-不是 -我就问问
- No. - I'm just asking because
因为刚开始我大都是自己制♥作♥箭
when I started out, I made most of my own arrows,
如果你需要我可以告诉你些小技巧
and I could show you a trick or two if you want.
我需要你别再碰我的东西
What I want is for you to not touch my things.
有结果了
And that's a hit!
安德鲁·索顿 专长于制♥造♥
Andrew Thornton. Specializes
基于钷元素的定制武器
in promethium-based customized weaponry.
听起来是我们要找的人
That sounds like our guy.
没错 现在我们只要找到他就行了
Yeah. Now we just have to find him.
根据这个网聊记录
According to that online chatter right there,
他今晚会在佩尼镇的一间工厂
he's doing a deal tonight
做一笔交易
at an industrial plant in pennytown.
我们什么计划
So what's the plan?
雷内和我一起去 你留在这
Rene's gonna roll with me, and you need to stay here.
没门 我才不要留守
No way. I'm not staying behind.
你不是执法人员
You don't have a badge, Ok?
我很抱歉 但是我保证
I'm sorry, but I promise you
我们会搞定的
we will take care of this.
雷内 我们走
Let's go, Rene.
先生们 我们来谈谈生意吧
Gentlemen, who's ready to do some business?
来看看我这件杰作
Behold my masterpiece.
完全按照你们的需求定制的
Fully customizable to your specifications.
我来搞定索顿
I'll handle Thornton!
收到
Copy that.
索顿是我的
Thornton's mine.
你到底在做什么
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
夺回属于我的任务
Taking back my mission!
现在有两个绿箭侠了吗
There's two of you now?!
关于和美·安达的谋杀
You're gonna tell me everything you know
告诉我你所知道的一切
about the murder of Kazumi Adachi!
安德鲁·索顿 面朝墙站好
Andrew Thornton, up against the wall!
以星城警局的名义 我现在将逮捕你
By the authority of the SCPD, I am placing you under arrest.
你有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
你到底在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
我要逮捕他以便审问
I'm taking him in for questioning.
不 这是我的任务
No. This is my mission.
我要用自己的方式审问他
I need to question him my way!
那样你就犯法了
You'd be breaking the law,
你现在已经犯法了
which you're already doing!
只有逮捕他才是正途 其他方式都是错误的
There's a right way and a wrong way to do this.
我唯一做错的事
The only thing I've done wrong
就是以为可以信任你
is think that I could ever trust you.
可以审问索顿了
Hey. Thornton's ready to be questioned.
我以为你会更开心点
Thought you'd be happier about that.
没错 抱歉 关于惠美子
Yeah. Sorry. I just... with Emiko, I just...
我得让她明白我们是站在同一边的
I need to make her understand we're on the same side.
我想问题在于你认为
I think the problem is you thinking
你可以让她去做任何事
you can make her do anything.
是啊 我已经做绿箭侠很久了
Yeah. I've been doing this a long time.
而她刚刚开始 还没有授权
She's new, she's unsanctioned, I'm...
我只是想帮她
I'm trying to help her.
她并没要求你的帮助
But she didn't ask for your help.
想象一下 在你刚开始做绿箭侠的时候
Imagine how you would feel
如果有人从你手中
if, when you first started your quest,
夺走你父亲留下的名单
someone had basically ripped your father's list
接手你的任务 你会是什么感受
out of your hand and taken over your mission.
我明白你的意思了
I see your point.
惠美子不需要任何人告诉她
Emiko doesn't need anybody telling her
该做什么或者怎样去做
what to do or how to do it,
她也绝对不需要任何人去保护她
and she definitely doesn't need anyone's protection.
你看见她使用弓箭的手法
You see that move she did with the bow
和换手的技巧了吗
and switched hands?
看见了 非常厉害
Yeah. It's impressive.
太绝了
Ridiculous.
如果你想她进入你的生活
Just be her brother
并且让她信任你 做她的哥哥就好
if you want her to be in your life and to trust you.
你只需要 做她的哥哥
Just...just be her brother.
只是我 你哥
It's just me-- your brother, apparently.
怎么 你以为我们有血缘关系
What, you think just because we're related
我就不会把你从这里赶出去吗
I'm not gonna kick your ass out of here?
我是这么希望的
That was the hope, yeah.
如果你是来说服我
If you're here to convince me to join
加入你们的超级英雄小团体
your little merry band of heroes,
省省力气吧
save your breath.
事实上 我本来希望
Actually, I was just hoping that we could
我们能相互吐槽我们的父母有多糟糕
commiserate about how much our parents suck.
我以前没有别人能吐槽
I never had anyone to do that with before.
你对我们的父母有什么不满吗
What do you have against our parents?
你看起来成长地挺好
Seems like you came out all right.
超级有钱
You're super rich.
听我说说
Well, let's see.
奥利弗 作为我的爸爸 害我妈被杀害了
Oliver, being my dad, got my mom killed.
然后他和费利西蒂保证
Then he and Felicity promised to stay in my life
在我的外祖父母拿走监护权后仍会陪伴我
after my grandparents took custody.
而我再没有他俩的消息
And then I never heard from them again.
我一直以来为他们开脱的理由是
And my whole justification for it, you know,
公众认知的治安维持者很难正常抚养孩子长大
that it's hard for publicly recognized vigilantes to raise children,
而当我得知他们还有一个孩子的时候
sort of went out the window when I found out
这一切都不成立了
they actually had another kid,
也就是说 他们只是不想要我
which means that they just didn't want me.
作为他们想要的孩子也并没有那么好
Being the kid they wanted wasn't so great either.
如果你那么恨费利西蒂
If you hate Felicity so much,
为什么还要
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表