剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
但这是我们之间的事
But this is between us...
你得先让我妻子和儿子安全离开
So I need you to let my wife and son go.
不行 有人想要伤害你
I can't because there's people out there that want to hurt you,
想要伤害你们一家人
who want to hurt all of you.
你不知道为了保护你我都做了什么
If you knew the things that I had to do to protect you.
但我知道你会为我做出同样的事
But I know that you would do the same thing for me.
我 我喜欢你和警方合作的事
I--I like that you're working with the police.
不是每个人都喜欢
Not everybody does.
外面有许多人都在
There's people out there that are saying
说你的坏话
bad things about you.
他们想要伤害你
They want to hurt you.
比如那个与迪亚兹合作的议员
Like that councilman that worked with Diaz.
有些人没资格活着
Some people don't deserve to live.
斯坦利 拜托
Come on, Stanley.
我的队员绝对不会害我
My teammates would never hurt me.
但他们依旧对你有害
But they're still bad for you,
甚至更糟 因为他们不理解你
worse even because they don't understand you,
他们不像我一样理解你
they don't understand you like I do,
可我只来得及纠正他们其中一个
and I only had time to correct one of them.
"纠正"他们
"Correct" them?
警队队长
The police captain.
黑金丝雀
The Black Canary.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
因为我们现在在一起了
Because we're together now,
我们可以去新的地方组成新的团队
and we can go somewhere new and be a new team!
但我对她存疑
But I don't know about her.
因为我不认为她有在注意听
Because I don't think that she's been listening.
斯坦利
Hey, Stanley!
她 她在听
She's--she's listening.
只有有点被吓到 好吗
Just a little scared, all right?
当我爸爸喂我药时
Sure. I used to be scared
我也曾害怕过
when my dad gave me medicine.
他会在我不乖或是不听话时
He gave me medicine whenever I was bad
给我吃药
or I didn't listen,
然后我就不能动了
and so when I couldn't move,
必须要听他的话
and when I had to listen,
然后他会纠正我
then he would correct me.
你♥爸♥爸伤害过你
Your dad used to hurt you?
他只是在做他认为是对我好的事
He was just doing what he thought was right for me.
我妈妈也这么认为
My mother thought so, too.
我的哥哥 他试着要保护我
My older brother, he tried to protect me,
试着要替我受惩罚
tried to take my punishments for me,
但那只让事情变得更糟
but it only made it worse.
有一天 我无法再忍♥受了
One day I couldn't take it anymore,
所以我给我父母吃药
and I gave my parents some medicine.
我纠正了他们
I corrected them.
每个人有时候都得要报复他们的父母
Everybody's got to get back at their parents sometimes,
对吗 威廉
right, William?
对吗 兄弟
Right, buddy?
斯坦利 你刚说到你的哥哥
Stanley, you said your brother.
他现在在哪里
Where's your brother now?
当他发现我为他做了什么之后
When he found out what I did for him,
他很难过
he got upset.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
他想要送我到阿卡姆疯人院
He wanted to send me to Arkham asylum,
所以我也只能给他药吃
so I had to give him some medicine, too.
我必须要纠正他
I needed to correct him.
你杀了自己的哥哥
You killed your own brother?
我没办法
I didn't have a choice.
如果他听话
If he just listened to me,
我就不用那么做
then I wouldn't have had to do it,
而这一切都不会发生了
and none of this would have happened...
而我渐渐认为你也
But I'm starting to think that you're not listening
没有听我说话 奥利弗
to me either, Oliver.
我可以分辨出来
I can tell!
你应该为你在斯拉博赛时
And you should have-- you should have apologized to me
对我不好而道歉
for being mean to me at Slabside,
但你没有 所以我渐渐认为
but you haven't, so I'm starting to think
你就像其他人一样
that you're just like everybody else
你不值得我的 我的保护
and you don't deserve my--my protection.
我很抱歉你有这种感受 斯坦利
I'm sorry that you feel that way, Stanley.
你就像你的父亲一样 斯坦利
You're exactly like your father, Stanley.
你错了 我一点也不像他
You're wrong. I'm nothing like him.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right, you're right.
你更糟
You're worse.
你是星城杀手
You're the Star City slayer.
我告诉过你我讨厌那个称呼
I told you I hate that name!
威廉
William.
你们没事吧
Are you all right?
现在没事了
We are now.
黛娜正在手术中
Hey. Dinah's in surgery now.
医生说她会没事的
Doctors say she'll be fine,
但他们不确定她的声音会怎么样
although they're not too sure about her voice yet.
多佛已经被星城警局逮捕了
Dover's been picked up by SCPD.
他们明天会将他移交回斯拉博赛
They're transferring him back to Slabside tomorrow.
他作案几次了
How many times has he done this?
就我们所知的至少三次
At least 3 that we know of.
总是会涉及到一些具兄长形象
It always involves some older brother figure,
受他仰慕的人
someone he admires.
斯坦利开始杀害那些
Stanley starts off by killing those he thinks
他认为对那人不好的人 不只是他的敌人
are bad for them and not just enemies
还包括他的朋友
but friends, as well.
试着打动他们 让他更受喜爱
Tries to impress them, tries to endear himself,
而当那不起作用时 他们就成为下个目标
and when that doesn't work, they become his next target.
你们还好吗
You guys ok, though?
目前为止还不错 如果有任何
So far, so good. If there's any trace
药物残留在我们的身体里 医生会
of the drugs left in our system, the doctors will find it
在我们被抽走的那几升血里找到
in the gallons of blood they just siphoned from us.
我去看看威廉 办理出院手续
I'm gonna go check on William and get him discharged.
是天眼会 我们得走了
This is ARGUS. We have to go.
约翰 其实...
Actually, John, uh...
你要去华盛顿特区工作了
You are taking the position in D.C.
听着 我知道天眼会做了很多好事
Look. I know that ARGUS does a lot of good,
但我绝不会同意他们的做事方法
But I'll never agree with them on how they do it.
做你认为是正确的事情吧
Just do what's right for you.
但我会想念你的 柯蒂斯
But I am gonna miss you, Curtis.
我也是
I'm gonna miss you, too.
抱歉没告诉你 这么多事发生...
Sorry I didn't tell you. Just with everything going on--
雷内已经告诉我了
Eh, Rene already gave you up.
我还以为你会说
I was kind of hoping more for "Boo-hoo.
"我会很想你的
I'll miss you so much.
你就是我无可替代的另一半"
You're my other half I'll never replace."
是 不过我很高兴
Yeah, but I'm really happy that you're
你终于能做你想做的事情了
finally doing what you want.
现在你也应该像我一样
I think it's time you do the same.
我和我的律师谈过了
I talked to my lawyer.
他们会起草一些法律文件
They're gonna draw up some legal documents.
我要把螺旋的所有权转让给你
I'm signing over sole ownership of Helix to you.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do that.
我想这么做
I want to.
螺旋是你的主意
Helix was your idea,
我很喜欢跟你合作
and I love working with you,
但好像你也在迷茫地
but it feels like you're struggling
寻找你的目标
to find your purpose, too.
是的
Yeah.
也许它就是
Maybe this is it.
也许费莉希蒂·斯莫克要就此改变世界了
Maybe this is how Felicity Smoak will change the world.
你说得对
Well, you are right.
我会很想你的
I am really gonna miss you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表