剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
罗伊 停下
Roy! Roy! Roy, stop it!
他们死了
They're dead.
我们必须保护他
We have to protect him.
就星城警局而言
Yeah. As far as the SCPD is concerned,
是惠美子杀了警卫
Emiko is the one who killed those guards.
谢谢你抹去监控录像
Thank you for wiping that security camera footage.
我没办法在警♥察♥到达之前过去
I could not get there before the cops did.
我以为那是你做的
I thought that was you.
第九层拿到了弓箭手
The Ninth Circle has Archer.
他们要用来自探员的情报
They are going to use the intel they get from the assets
找到天鹅座X-1参与人员的DNA
to locate the DNA of the people involved in Cygnus x-1.
通过DNA就能找到武器所在地
And that DNA could lead them to exactly where that weapon is.
我把弓箭手的根代码复♥制♥下来了
I copied Archer's root code.
不 只要弓箭手还存在
No. As long as Archer's out there,
就有可能落入坏人手里
it could fall into the wrong hands,
我虽然不知道我会留给后人什么 但不能是这个
and I don't know what My legacy's gonna be, but it can't be that.
你会像父亲一样作为坏人死去
You'll die a villain just like our father,
我会成为你们两个的死因
And I will be the cause of both of your deaths.
你说什么
What did you say?
我有过机会警告我们的父亲关于"金牌号♥"的事
I had the chance to warn our father about the Gambit,
它被动了手脚会爆♥炸♥
that it was rigged to explode,
我是知道的
and I knew about it.
我任由我们父亲死去因为他不配活下去
I let our father die because he didn't deserve to live,
你也不配 别了 老哥
and neither do you. Bye, brother.
守望者 约翰
Overwatch? John?
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
汤米
Tommy?
奥利
Hey, Ollie.
好久不见
It's been a while.
约翰
John!
雷内
Rene?
黛娜
Dinah!
有人吗
Can anyone hear me?
我在这里
I'm here!
我在这里
I'm here.
你还好吗
You ok?
我没事
I'm good.
头盔就不好说了
Can't say much for my helmet.
还好吗
You good?
我的棍子毁了 其他都还好
Well, my bo staff's smashed, but other than that.
-雷内在哪 -不知道
- Where's Rene? - I don't know.
雷内
Rene!
雷内
Rene!
雷内
Rene!
你们能帮我出去吗
You guys want to get me out of here?
雷内 你在里面吗
Rene, are you in there?
他在这里
He's here. He's here.
拉他出来
Get him out!
-你还好吗 -挪走
- You ok? - Move it.
我们不行
We can't do it.
这里 快
Here. Hurry!
-试试这个 -抓住
- Let's try this. - Grab it, grab it, grab it. Grab it.
-黛娜 数三下开始拉 -好的
- Dinah, pull on 3, ok? - Ok.
准备好了吗
All right. Ready?
-好了 -一二三 用力
- Yeah. - 1, 2, 3. Come on!
到底发生什么了
What the hell just happened?
惠美子把整栋楼砸向了我们
Emiko just dropped a building on us.
就这么回事
That's what happened.
我们得去找奥利弗
We got to get to Oliver.
我们失联的时候 他正在我们下面一层
As we lost contact, he was chasing Emiko
追惠美子
on the floor beneath us.
-我们得赶过去 -那我们得快点了
- We have to get there. - Then we better hurry.
快点 急事 我需要我们的上行增益增压器
Hey. Quick. Urgent. I need our uplink gain augmenter.
有更紧急的事 我得告诉你...
Uh, more urgent, I have something to tell you bef--
你的事一定没我的紧急
Ok. Your thing is definitely not more urgent than mine.
-欢迎来到我的事 -他们在做什么
- Welcome to my thing. - What are they doing?
他们不记得我们是盟友
Don't they remember we're on the same side,
治安维持者已被任职的事了吗
deputized vigilantes and everything?
显然他们有搜查令
Well, apparently, they have a warrant.
他们什么
They what?!
打扰一下 什么...
Excuse me. What--
我们从匿名渠道收到了昨晚
An anonymous source sent us surveillance footage
地铁事件的监控录像
of last night's incident in the subway tunnels.
看到绿箭侠团队勇敢地挫败了一次恐怖袭击
Where you see team Arrow valiantly foil a terrorist attack
就像我们告诉你的那样
just like we told you?
安达惠美子没有杀那些警卫
Emiko Adachi didn't kill those guards.
是你们的朋友罗伊·哈珀干的
Your friend Roy Harper did.
你们整个团队撒谎掩盖了事实
Then your whole team lied to cover it up.
不可能
That's insane.
数字取证也调查了那枚炸♥弹♥
Digital forensics also investigated that bomb,
你们说是第九层放的
which you said was the work of the Ninth Circle...
但文件是由一个叫弓箭手的程序激活的
but that file was activated from a program called Archer,
而斯莫克科技拥有这个程序的专利
a program which Smoak Tech owns the patent for.
技术上说是这样 但它被偷了
Well, technically, yes, but it was stolen.
这一定是个误会
This has to be a mistake. I mean--
我同意 我知道听起来很可疑
I agree. I know this sounds shady,
但相信我 我们是好人
but trust me-- we are the good guys,
我们在抓坏人 坏女孩
and we are after the bad guy--well, bad girl,
现在她正把你们的队长
who currently has your captain
和我丈夫困在一栋楼里
and my husband trapped under a building.
我们没有收到任何房♥屋倒塌的消息
We haven't received any word about no buildings going down.
因为爆♥炸♥的规模不大
That's because it was a small detonation
就在城区外的一座化工厂
in a chemical plant outside of town.
听着 你可以和整个团队谈谈
Listen! You can talk to the team all about it,
但要联♥系♥上他们
but to get ahold of them,
我需要拿到一件
I have to get ahold of a really tiny,
很小很精密的科技产品
delicate piece of tech that is in that box
就在那个笨手笨脚的警员翻的盒子里
that lieutenant butterfingers is rummaging through.
抱歉 斯莫克女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Smoak.
-你被捕了 -什么 你不能这么做
- You're under arrest. - What? you can't do that!
我可以
Yes, I can.
转过身去
Turn around!
好吧 让我先给我朋友一个拥抱
Ok. Just...let me give my friend a hug first.
可以
Go ahead.
堵住你的耳朵
Plug your ears.
那是什么玩意
What the hell was that?
是我新安保系统的一部分
Oh. It's part of my new security system,
一种遥控引爆的纳米电脉冲
a remote-detonated nanoelectric pulse
我把它装进了天花板
that I built into the ceiling.
提醒我永远不要跟你作对
Oh. Remind me to never get on your bad side.
-奥利弗还好吗 -不知道
- Is Oliver ok? - I don't know.
我试过 只听到静电声
I tried. All I got was static,
但如果我能增强信♥号♥♥
but if I can boost the signal,
也许能联♥系♥上他们
I might be able to contact them.
应该说我们 我不能让你一个人做
You mean we can. I'm not letting you do this alone.
好的 我们离开这里吧
Ok. Well, then let's get out of here.
我们可不想等这些人醒来
We do not want to be here when these guys wake up.
犯罪 暴♥力♥ 混乱
?Crime, violence, anarchy.
曾一度感染贫民区大街小巷的的
The terrible disease that once infected
可怕疾病卷土重来
the streets of the Glades has risen again,
但治安维持者问题是有办法解决的
but there is a cure to the vigilante problem
还有机会创造一个更美好 更光明未来
and a chance for a better, brighter future--
由星系一弓箭手程序支持的泽塔
Zeta powered by Galaxy One's Archer program.
是全市范围结束治安维持者威胁的
They are the front lines of a citywide initiative
前线
to end the vigilante menace
一劳永逸地恢复星城的荣耀
and restore Star City's glory once and for all.
首先 星系一悬赏你的人头
First, Galaxy One puts a bounty on your heads.
现在他们又派了一群超级机器人来追你
Now they're sending a damn army of super robots after you?
我们只是凯文·戴尔更大阴谋的替罪羊
We are just Keven Dale's scapegoats for his larger agenda.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表