剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
- Thank you for coming. - Of course.
只不过希望情况能好些
I just wish it had gone better.
听着 劳蕾尔会想明白的
Look. Laurel will come around.
我们只需要让她远离新闺蜜
All we have to do is get her away from her new BFF
以让她清醒起来
long enough to knock some sense into her.
前提是你不用回去
I mean, that is if you don't have to go back
搞那些创越时空的把戏
for any timey-wimey shenanigans.
每次我离开飞船
Well, every time I leave the ship,
都意味着囚犯们接管精神病院
it basically means the inmates take over the asylum,
不过不要紧
But it's fine.
我想确保我真正的姐姐的
Want to make sure that my real sister's name
声名不要被毁了
doesn't get dragged through the mud,
顺便问一句 你为什么这么急切
And, by the way, why are you so concerned
想要拯救这个劳蕾尔
with saving this Laurel?
她比你认为的更像我们的劳蕾尔
I mean, she's more like our Laurel than you realize.
她通过合法的程序帮助奥利弗离开了监狱
She helped Oliver get out of prison the legal way,
还阻止了我杀里卡多·迪亚兹
and she stopped me from killing Ricardo Diaz.
费利西蒂·斯莫克现在开始杀人了吗
Felicity Smoak is killing people now?
我还真是错过了不少
I really have missed a lot.
我想说的是 我没杀任何人
The point is, is that I didn't kill anyone
正是因为劳蕾尔把我从边缘拉了回来
because Laurel pulled me back from the edge.
这也是我现在想为她做的
That's what I want to do for her now,
为她提供一条"救生索"
you know, send her out a lifeline.
就算有办法让劳蕾尔回头 也得她自己愿意
Even if there was a way back for Laurel, she has to want it.
你不能强迫别人被拯救
You can't force redemption on people.
这我知道
Oh, that I know.
总之这些都还是设想 因为我完全不知道
Well, it's all theoretical anyway since I have no idea
影贼和劳蕾尔藏在哪里布置行动
where Shadow Thief or Laurel are operating out of.
等等 黛娜刚刚找到了
Hold that thought. Dinah just got a location
影贼的秘密藏身地点
on Shadow Thief's secret hideout.
原来是 当然 当然
Turns out--of course, of course--
在城中一个可疑区域的可疑仓库里
It's at a shady warehouse in a shady part of town.
劳蕾尔一直藏在那里吗
Is that where Laurel's been holing up?
黛娜是这么认为的
That's what Dinah thinks.
天呐 这地方太偏了
Man, it is completely off the grid.
黛娜想我和她一起去 好给她提供支援
Dinah wants me to go with her so she doesn't go in blind.
是给我们提供支援
So we don't go in blind.
不 这活只需要我们俩
No. Mmm. This is more of a two-woman job.
黛娜想光明正大地处理这事
Dinah wants to keep it aboveboard.
行 明白了 没邀请我
No. Got it. Not invited.
-走了 -好吧
- OK. - OK.
有事打给我
Call me.
不是我唠叨 但是如果白金丝雀
Not to belabor the point or anything, but it would have been
也和我们组队一起来就好了
really nice to have White Canary here with us-- the flight.
你们俩都叫金丝雀 以便区分
You know, since you're both Canaries and everything.
我们能先不说这个了吗
Can we talk about this later?
这里除了我们还有谁
Who's here besides us?
整栋楼除了我们
There's only two heat signatures in the entire building
只有两个热成像 而且
besides us, and--
他们就在这扇门后
they're right behind this door.
肯定是影贼和劳蕾尔
It's got to be Shadow Thief and Laurel.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
她们人呢
Where are they?
-她们耍了我们 -假的热成像信♥号♥♥吗
- They played us. - Fake heat signatures?
真狡猾也真厉害
That is devious and impressive.
趴下
Get down!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
劳蕾尔想杀了我们
Laurel tried to kill us.
看来我们确实需要
It turns out we could have used some
白金丝雀的支援
White Canary backup after all.
-你现在有了 -抱歉
- Well, you got it now. - Sorry.
没事
No worries.
在她们的藏身处有发现吗
Find anything at the lair?
还没有
No, not yet.
不过她们很马虎
They were sloppy, though.
应该是太急于杀掉我们
Probably too fixated on killing us.
影贼留下的技术很可能
The tech that Shadow Thief left behind
会帮我们搞清楚她是如何操作的
will probably give us some insight on how she operates.
幸运的话 我们就能找到她了
With any luck, that's how we'll find her.
我太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
我真的以为劳蕾尔变了
I really thought Laurel had changed.
没关系
Well, that's all right.
侥幸她现在生疏了 搞砸了
We're just lucky she's rusty and messed up.
-是啊 -也许根本不是侥幸
- Yeah. - Or maybe it's not luck at all.
黑海妖是个毫不留情的凶狠杀手
I mean, Black Siren's a lethal, unforgiving killer.
她失手就很罕见了
It's rare she fails, even rarer
更罕见的是她不自己动手
she doesn't do the job herself.
我出去透透气 有什么发现告诉我
I'm gonna get some air. Let me know if you guys find anything.
我想 如果我给了她更多帮助 或者
You know, maybe if I could have helped more or--
费利西蒂 不要再自责了
Felicity, you have to stop blaming yourself.
劳蕾尔本来有机会做正确的决定
Laurel had every opportunity to make the right decision,
但她没有
and she didn't.
劳蕾尔没有变
Laurel has not changed.
她仍然是杀掉了文尼的那个怪物
She is the same monster who killed Vinnie.
劳蕾尔所做的是不可原谅的
What Laurel did is unforgiveable,
但她只是在这条道上
but she's just on this path,
不知道如何回头
and she doesn't know how to get off of it.
你知道我生命里有多少次
Do you know how many times
我也可能和她走同样的路吗
in my life I could have gone down the same path,
包括去年差点杀死劳蕾尔
including killing Laurel last year, and I didn't?
是的 你没做因为你有我们
Yeah, you didn't because you had us.
当奥利弗带你加入我们的时候
I mean, when Oliver brought you on the team,
你也不是一个完人
you weren't exactly a saint.
我当时在保护无法自我保护的妇女
I was protecting women who couldn't protect themselves.
是的 但是即便在你最黑暗的时候
Yes, but even in your darkest of times,
当你执拗地要杀掉劳蕾尔的时候
even when you were hell-bent on killing Laurel,
我们仍然在帮助你
we still had your back.
我们给了你第二次机会
I mean, we gave you a second chance,
看看你如今的变化
and look where you are now.
你是星城警局的队长
You're--you're captain of the SCPD,
一个被任职的治安维持者
you're a deputized vigilante.
你肯定无法想象
I mean, you couldn't possibly have imagined
这是你会成为的样子
that this is where you would have ended up.
没错 但是
No, that's true, but I--
我很感激奥利弗和整个团队
I'm grateful for Oliver and for the whole team,
但我不认为劳蕾尔在乎这些
But I don't think it matters with Laurel.
我不认为她想要这种帮助
I don't think she ever even wanted that kind of support.
也许她比我们任何人都想要
Or maybe she wanted it more than any of us
只是没来得及觉察到
and didn't realize it until it was gone.
我很赞赏你想为
I appreciate you wanting payback
金丝雀报仇这件事
for what happened to the Canaries,
但不能用这种方式
But not like this.
米娅 如果你独自出去
Mia, if you go out there on your own,
你很可能不会活着回来了
chances are you will not make it back alive.
星系一发现了你所有的安全屋 黛娜
Galaxy One found all of your safe houses, Dinah.
他们也会找到这里的
They'll find this one, too.
我不会坐以待毙 等着他们
I'm not gonna sit around and wait for them
把我们剩下的人都杀死
to massacre the rest of us.
相信我 我最想看见的就是
Believe me, there is nothing I would love more than to see
那些混♥蛋♥们为在我的姐妹身上犯的罪付出代价
those sons of bitches pay for what they did to my girls.
那你为什么不去做呢
So why don't you?
因为我知道我一个人做不到
Because I know I can't do it alone,
你也不行
and neither can you.
那就跟我一起吧
Then come with me.
不要再藏着躲着了
Instead of hiding in the shadows,
我们直接与星系一开战
let's take this fight to Galaxy One,
让他们血债血偿
make them pay for blood with blood.
有时候我不知道你更像是谁...
Sometimes, I don't know who you sound more like--
你妈妈还是你♥爸♥爸
your mother or your father.
你知道我为什么创建金丝雀吗
Do you know why I started the Canaries,
它代表什么
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表