剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们来看看你隐藏了什么吧
let's see what you're hiding.
来吧
Here goes nothing.
好像成功了
It seems like it worked.
这不可能
That's not possible.
什么
What is it?
这头盔是一个大得多的网络的卫星
This helmet is a satellite to a much larger network.
星系一扩展了弓箭手
Galaxy One was able to expand Archer.
等等 我知道政♥府♥监控越来越强
Hold on. I know big brother getting bigger
不一定是好事
isn't exactly great,
但难道弓箭手不就是个监视程序吗
but isn't Archer just a surveillance program?
不 如果你用它来做武器就不是
No, not if you weaponize it.
戴着这个就好像是
Wearing one of these would be like
戴了一个人工智能驱动的第六感一样
wearing an A.I.-powered sixth sense.
把它与技术增益后的力量和灵活性相结合
Pair that with tech-enhanced strength and agility.
随便哪个士兵都可以干掉
One of those troopers was able to take out
半个金丝雀团队
half the canaries.
如果有一大群 他们就势不可挡了
A whole army of them, they'll be unstoppable.
获得那个武器是伟大的胜利
Acquiring that weapon was a great victory,
但奥利弗·奎恩仍旧是威胁
but Oliver Queen is still a threat.
你需要对付你哥哥 免得他对
You need to deal with your brother before he jeopardizes
计划的最后阶段构成威胁
the last phase of the plan.
我完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
但是先从更重要的开始
But first things first.
你对我撒了谎 你背叛了我
You lied to me, you betrayed me,
而且你杀了我妈妈
and you killed my mother.
不
No.
惠美子 你不明白
Emiko, you don't understand.
别再说谎了...
Stop lying...
告诉我为什么
and tell me why.
她是你之前生活的最后一个提醒
She was the last reminder of your former life.
你的妈妈会让你软弱
Your mother was making you weak
就像你♥爸♥爸一样
just like your father did.
我需要你坚强
And I needed you strong
以领导第九层
to lead the Ninth Circle.
她是我唯一的亲人
She was the only family I had.
不 我们才是你的亲人
No, we are your family.
难道你看不出来么 我这么做是为了你
Don't you see? I did it for you.
这是为我妈妈报仇
This is for my mother.
在地狱里腐烂吧
Rot in hell.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表