剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
as Arsenal, Black Canary, and the Calculator.
警方全力展开抓捕
A reward of $10 million will be paid
为抓捕犯人提供情报者将获得一千万的奖赏
for any info leading to their capture dead or alive.
这是十多年来 区内第一次
This was our first attack within our walls
受到袭击
in over a decade.
我向你们发誓 这将是最后一次
I vow to you it will be the last.
这话真不好听
Well, that was disturbing.
我知道我爸爸必须做那个发言
I know why my dad had to make that speech,
但听他这么说还是挺不爽
But hearing it out loud?
我们本来就是警方的抓捕目标
We did already have a target on our backs,
只是没那么明显而已
just, well, not quite that big.
大家的日子会更不好过
Well, it's about to get rougher for everyone.
我爸爸也是
Including my dad.
我知道你担心 但是他说得对
I know you're worried, but he is right.
打败星系的最佳办法就是
The best way to take down Galaxy is
从内部着手
from the inside.
现在怎么办
So what now?
我觉得星系
So I'm guessing Galaxy's
不只打算炸掉城市
not just gonna stop at bombing the city.
没错 爆♥炸♥的目的不是重建
No. The purpose of the bombing wasn't to rebuild.
是为了把星城改造成贫民窟的样子
It was to remake star city in the Glades' image.
为什么戴尔会想毁掉一座城市
Why would Dale want to ruin a city
毕竟他花了很多钱修复
he spent so much money to fix?
因为他想把崭新的星城
Because he's gonna use the shiny new Star City
当做将弓箭手项目全球化的例证
as a proof of concept to take Archer global,
任何人都不能拥有这么强大的权力
and that's too much power for one entity to have.
好在我们让团队重聚了
Well, it's a good thing we got the band back together.
这要感谢威廉
Well, we can thank William for that one.
我怀着希望和祈祷发出那个信♥号♥♥
I sent that signal out on a hope and a prayer.
你一直留着它
And you kept it.
经过这些年发生这么多事后
After all these years and with everything that's happened,
我
I...
我知道我不配
I know I don't deserve it.
我很高兴我没有恨透你
Well, I'm glad I didn't completely hate you.
我现在有个妹妹可以恨了
Now I got a sister to hate instead.
我得透透气
I need some air.
我们可能还没有那种关系
So maybe we don't really have that type of relationship yet.
不该你去
It's not you.
-我该去跟她谈谈 -也不该你去
- I should go talk to her. - And it's not you.
该我去
It's me.
谁要喝一杯
Who needs a drink?
市长先生 你的发言很有激♥情♥
Mr. Mayor, impassioned speech you gave.
让我真的相信
It really made me believe
你想让那些治安维持者死
you want those vigilantes dead.
他们侵犯了我们神圣的城墙
They violated the sanctity of our walls,
更别提还毁了我们的扩张计划
not to mention they destroyed our plans for expansion.
没错 我想让他们死
Yes, I want them dead.
他们曾是你的朋友
They were your friends once.
你想说什么
Your point?
他们似乎很清楚
Well, they seemed to know exactly
我们的计划和阻止我们的办法
what we were planning and how to stop us.
看到你这么想
Seeing how it was your desire
疏散星城 我不禁要问
to evacuate Star City, I can't help but wonder--
是我逼你的时候你才告诉我
You did not tell me about moving up the bomb timeline
要提前爆♥炸♥进程
till I pressed you on it.
如果我知道 也许你就不会把费利西蒂·斯莫克
If I'd known, maybe you wouldn't have kept Felicity Smoak
关在同一栋楼里了
in the same damn building.
治安维持者的攻击
The attack by the vigilantes
给了我们机会
has provided us an opportunity.
因为恐惧中的城市迫切需要解决办法
Because a city in fear desires a solution.
那是什么
What is that?
让我们将弓箭手项目全球化的工具
The tool that will allow us to take Archer global
并一举根除治安维持者
and eliminate all vigilantes for good.
所以一直以来你就是这样打发时间的
So this is where you have been spending all your time.
差不多
Pretty much.
看来你还是不爱打扫
Still not a fan of cleaning, I take it.
要从唠叨开始吗
You want to start by nagging?
我是你母亲 唠叨你是我的本职
Oh, I'm your mother. Nagging is part of the deal.
怎么 你想让我帮忙阻止星系
So what, you probably want me to come help stop Galaxy?
母女治安维持的剧情
A little mother-daughter vigilante time.
不 我希望我能带你远离这一切
No. I wish I could take you away from all this.
我希望你完全不用操心这些事
I wish that you didn't have to think about any of this.
但我知道这由不得我
But I know that that is not my decision to make.
我初次离开家时
You know, when I first left home,
我很怨你
I was so mad at you.
尽我所能学习治安维持者的知识
I learned everything I could about vigilantes.
我挖出了他们
I dug up old news stories
毁掉星城的旧报道
about how they destroyed Star City.
我坚信
I was convinced...
我坚信那些都是真的
I was convinced it was true
你在我小时候说的那些谎言
that you had lied to me my entire childhood
你说的绿箭小队的英雄事迹
with your-- your stories of the heroism of Team Arrow.
因为你不想我
Because you didn't want me
把你往坏处想
to think badly about you.
还有爸爸
Or about dad.
这些年来我一直恨着治安维持者
I spent these past years hating vigilantes...
因为我恨你
Because I hated you.
好吧 我不怪你
Well, I don't blame you.
我明白你为什么想骗我
I understand why you wanted to lie to me--
为了保护我
To protect me.
我无法想象整座城市
I can't even imagine what it was like
背叛你和爸爸的情景
having the entire city turn on you and turn on dad.
米娅 你太像你父亲了
Mia, you are so much like your father.
在那样的战场上
Out on that field,
所向披靡
so badass.
我很为你自豪
I'm so proud of you.
妈妈 还有
Mom, there's, um...
感觉你阻止星系
It seemed like there is something really personal
是因为私人恩怨
about you stopping Galaxy.
是因为爸爸吗
Is that about dad?
不 不是的
No, it's not.
原因在我
That one is on me.
天呐 成功了吗
Holy crap. Did that work?
成败在此一举
Here goes nothing.
弓箭手 你在线了吗
Archer, are you online?
在 斯莫克女士
Yes, Ms. Smoak.
弓箭手已启动
Archer is active.
天啊
Holy--
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表