剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Overwatch, now!
我们能别再这么搞了吗
Can we never do that again?
-大家都还好吧 -你们为了我回来了
- Is everybody ok? - You came back for me.
我才刚意识到
We're only as strong as we are together,
我们团结时才更强大
something I didn't realize till just now.
我们联合起来非常厉害
We are pretty badass together.
没错 就像是正义之鸟
Yeah. Like a birds of justice.
差不多吧
Something like that.
敬女士们击败女士们
To ladies taking down ladies.
还有 敬劳蕾尔
And to Laurel.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for the assist,
我十分抱歉曾经怀疑你
And I am very, very sorry that I doubted you.
这对我意义重大
That means a lot.
我只是希望我们抓住影贼
I just wish we got Shadow Thief.
下次我们会抓住她的
We'll get her next time.
那这表示你不会逮捕我吗
So does this mean you're not gonna arrest me?
我没理由那么做
I don't see why I would.
新证据证明了你没有杀害赫尔南德斯
This new evidence proves you didn't kill Hernandez,
而且你去当卧底
and you went undercover to bring down
瓦解了影贼
the Shadow Thief,
我就像其他人一样惊讶
so I am as surprised as anyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然那个正直市民劳蕾尔·兰斯
Now that Laurel Lance, upstanding citizen,
回来了
is back,
所有事情都可以回归正常了
everything can go back to normal.
事实上 不能
Actually, it can't.
你说什么
Say what, now?
我厌倦逃跑了
I am so tired of running.
我是时候回家了
It's time for me to go home now.
家 你是指地球二的家
Home? As in earth-2 home?
对 某个类似处境的人告诉我
Yeah. Someone in similar shoes told me
如果我想成为一个好人
if I wanted to be one of the good guys
我就得纠正我的错误
that I needed to right my wrongs,
而要这么做的唯一方式就是
and the only way to do that is to go
回到一切开始的地方
back to where it all started.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Oh. Well, uh...
我会为你举杯
I'll cheers to that.
没错
Yeah.
我认为我该得到两杯酒
Heh. I think I deserve two of these.
我是说 拜托 我非常努力了 所以来吧
I mean, come on. I worked really hard, so there.
为我♥干♥杯吧
Cheers to me.
不 是星城警局
Oh, no. It's the SCPD.
好吧 看来罪犯不在乎
Ok. Apparently, criminals don't care
我有多需要这个女生之夜
How badly I need a girls' night.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
一个金丝雀给另一个
From one Canary to another,
莎拉希望你收下这个
Sara wanted you to have this.
我可以帮你调试它
I can adjust it for you.
如果你想的话 它大概可以让你能再次啼叫
Probably get your cry back if you want it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-不客气 -谢谢你
- Yes, you are welcome. - Thank you.
小意思
No sweat.
我妹妹怀孕时也常这样
Did it all the time when my sister was pregnant.
真是埋伏笔的好办法
Oh. Way to bury the lede.
你就是这么知道我怀孕的
That's how you knew I was pregnant.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
是劳蕾尔的黑金丝雀制♥服♥
It's Laurel's Black Canary costume.
没错 我原本想你在这边可以派上用场
Yeah. Yeah. I thought you could use it here,
但 你知道的 也许地球二需要黑金丝雀
but, you know, maybe earth-2 needs a Black Canary.
你还打算当好人 对吧
You are still planning on being good, right?
我是打算试试
I'm planning to try, yeah.
很好
Good.
我只是希望我有一天
I just really hope one day I'm
能真的配得上它
actually worthy of it.
欢迎回家 斯莫克女士
Welcome home, Ms. Smoak.
你在家
Oh, you're home.
我想你了
I missed you.
你拿到你在找的东西了吗
Did you get what you were looking for?
对 我累坏了
Yup. I'm exhausted.
只想要坐在沙发上
Just want to sit on the couch
点些外卖♥♥ 我不知道
and order some food, and--I don't know--
你想吃什么我就吃什么 好吗
I'll have whatever you're craving, ok?
我已经吃了
I already ate
在我向劳蕾尔道别后
after I said good-bye to Laurel.
所以你找到劳蕾尔了
So you found Laurel,
而且已经向她道别了
but you said good-bye to her already?
没错 在我们阻止她
Well, yeah, after we stopped her
大开杀戒后
from going on a killing spree.
黛娜 和莎拉还有我
Dinah and Sara and I.
没错 那个莎拉
yeah. That Sara,
我们做到了 超简单的
and we did it, supereasy, you know.
就像是没有蓬蓬头和
It was like "Charlie's angels"
不经意性别歧视的《霹雳娇娃》
Without the feathered hair and casual sexism.
所以一切都很简单吗
So that whole taking it easy thing?
你知道我不擅长那个
Well, you know I'm not good at that.
我现在在这了 我会照顾你的
Well, I'm here now, so I'll take care of you.
你可以从足部按♥摩♥开始
Well, you could start with a foot rub.
好吧
Yeah.
我们再继续这样 人们会开始问我们
We keep this up, people are gonna start asking
为什么一直在墓区逗留了
why we keep hanging out in cemeteries.
我从来都不擅长道别
I was never very good at good-byes.
昆汀总能看到别人看不到的
Quentin always saw the good in me
我身上好的一面
when--when nobody else did.
我希望能告诉他这对我意义重大
I wish I could tell him how much it meant to me.
他知道的
He knew.
他是第一个让我觉得我并不孤单的人
He was the first person to make me feel like I was never alone.
你并不孤单 再也不会了
You're not alone, not anymore.
计划A到此结束
So much for plan "A."
我以前见过你
But I've seen you before.
那部老绿箭侠记录片里
The old Green Arrow documentary.
-你是 -你♥爸♥妈的朋友
- You're... -A friend of your parents.
你很幸运我们及时赶到
You're lucky we got here when we did.
黛娜让你过来帮我的
Dinah sent you to watch my back.
这是金丝雀该做的
It's what Canaries do.
把这交给费利西蒂
Give this to Felicity.
你看起来真像她
You look so much like her,
也许你不是金丝雀
and you may not be a Canary,
但要证明你是英雄
and you still have a long way to go
你还有很长的路要走
to prove that you're a hero.
作为过来人 我知道那有多么难
Take it from someone who knows how hard it can be,
别搞砸了
and don't screw it up.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表