剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
an affair.
他还有另一个家庭
He had a second family.
他...他有一个想要照顾的女人
He...he had a woman that he wanted cared for,
有一个想要保护的孩子
he had a child that he wanted protected.
他爱她们
That he loved.
我该怎么相信他爱过
How am I supposed to believe that he's
除了他自己的任何人
ever loved anybody but himself?
他怎么能一开始就抛弃她们
How--how could he abandon them in the first place?
我想莫伊拉让他别无选择
I don't think Moira gave him much of a choice.
这么长时间来
I worked...
在他们做了可怕的事后 我如此努力地
so long and hard to redeem my family's name
去挽回我家族的名誉
after the terrible things that they've done,
但抛弃女人和小女儿
but abandoning this woman and a little girl?
是不可饶恕的
It's unforgiveable.
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
你独自整理了这些吗
You put all this together alone?
你若不让人参与 就不会有人让你失望
People can't let you down if you don't let them in.
听起来你像有过那种经历一样
Spoken like someone who knows what that feels like.
我父亲最后一次见我母亲时
My father gave this to my mother
把这个给了她
the last time he saw her.
在我小时候
When I was a little kid,
我们用这棉被建造了游戏堡垒
we used this quilt to build play forts.
有时候会玩很久
We'd play so long that sometimes,
有时直接在里面睡着了
we'd just fall asleep there.
在我们闭眼前
And before we closed our eyes,
总是有着相同的希望
we always hoped for the same thing--
希望在早上醒来 上楼后
that we'd wake up in the morning, go upstairs,
我的父亲会在那里等着我们
and my father would be waiting for us.
我猜他从未出现
I'm guessing he never was.
我和妈妈很辛苦 但我们熬过来了
Mom and I struggled, but we got by.
不管怎样 我们都还有彼此
We had each other no matter what.
但在去年 公♥寓♥起火了
But last year, there was a fire in the apartment.
我们找不到消防队
And the fire department was nowhere to be found
因为谁会在乎贫民区里的房♥子
because who gives a damn about some tenement in the Glades?
他们终于赶到的时候
By the time they finally arrived,
无人生还
there were no survivors.
你妈妈在里面
Your mom was in there.
杀死她的不是大火
It wasn't the fire that killed her.
而是他
He did.
她在火灾开始之前就死了
She was dead before the fire even started.
他向她的头部开了一枪
He put a bullet in her head,
那子弹非常特殊
a very specific kind of bullet.
你追踪了一颗子弹
You tracked a bullet?
他为什么要杀你母亲
Why would he kill your mom?
那正是我一直想查清楚的
That's what I've been trying to figure out.
我认识这些人
I know these guys.
那是提供步♥枪♥的军♥火♥商
The arms dealer who provided the rifle
和试图毁掉所有证据的纵火犯
and the arsonist who tried to destroy all the evidence.
你的使命关乎复仇
Your mission is about revenge.
是关乎正义
It's about justice,
是贫民区一直缺乏的正义
which has always been in short supply in the Glades.
威廉·格伦摩根是我的最后一个目标
William Glenmorgan is my last stop.
你需要我帮你打败他
And you need help taking him down.
我必须完成这件事
I need to finish this.
我们一起拿下那个混♥蛋♥
Let's go get that son of a bitch.
你失去了你的优势
You lost your edge.
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
我要你访问弓箭手的密♥码♥
I want your access codes to Archer.
你已经和佐伊谈过了
So you have been talking to Zoe.
你要是把她牵扯进你金丝雀的事里
If you've gotten her mixed up in your Canary business--
她已经不是孩子了
She's not a kid anymore,
我不是为她而来的
and that's not why I'm here.
我们在费利西蒂的行动基地里找到了这个
We found this in Felicity's base of operations.
她是个罪犯
She's a criminal.
罪犯都喜欢炸东西
Criminals like to blow stuff up.
费利西蒂死了 雷内
Felicity's dead, Rene.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
我们认为杀害她的人
And we think the person who killed her
就是这件事的幕后主使
was behind this plan.
就像我和佐伊说的
Like I told Zoe,
在星城发生的一切都与我无关
whatever happens in Star City isn't my problem.
从前的雷内会在乎这一切
Well, the old Rene would've made it his problem.
天哪 你知道你的女儿被你伤得多深吗
Jeez. Do you have any idea how much you've hurt your daughter?
她曾经很崇拜你
She used to idolize you.
至少作为市长
At least as mayor,
我真的在干实事
I'm actually getting things done,
而不是戴着曲棍球面具在城市中穿梭
not wasting my time running around the city
假装这么做有意义
with a hockey mask, pretending that it mattered.
的确有意义
It did matter!
现在仍然有意义
And it still matters.
我们发誓要一直战斗
We made a promise to always keep fighting,
无论如何都在彼此身边
to be there for each other no matter what--
我们所有人
all of us--
你 我 罗伊 狄格尔 奥利弗和费利西蒂
You, me, Roy, Diggle, Oliver, and Felicity.
这是我们欠她的
We owe her this.
你下一次再来这里
The next time you come back here,
我会逮捕你
I will have you arrested.
还有 离我的女儿远点
And you stay the hell away from my daughter.
看在佐伊的份上 我不想伤到你
For Zoe's sake, I do not want to hurt you,
但没有拿到那些密♥码♥我是不会离开的
but I'm not leaving here without those codes.
上次我们打架时
The last time we fought each other,
你的下场不是很好
it didn't end so well for you.
你还在生气
Hey. You are still upset.
没错
Damn right.
你没有权利做出那个决定
You had no right to make that call.
没错 那远超我的工资级别
You're right. It is way above my pay grade,
但结果对我们来说很不错
but it worked out for us.
这是你道歉的方式吗
Is that your version of an apology?
莱拉 你必须承认
Hey, Lyla, you have to admit,
我的确帮上忙了
I actually did help.
是我叫停了幽灵行动
I'm the one who shut down the ghost initiative.
并且我发誓永不重启它
And I swore never to reinstate it.
你是知道的
You knew that.
我知道 但你不受监管
I know that, but you would have
也没有任何的责任
absolute oversight and zero accountability.
这是我们的行动的完美掩护
This is the perfect cover for our operation.
莱拉 我们必须做什么来让迪亚兹合作
Lyla, we had to do something to get Diaz to play ball.
你确实做了
Which you did
靠削弱我的权威和强迫我出手的方式
by undermining my authority and forcing my hand.
而我现在觉得我才是那个有变成
And here I thought I was the one in danger
阿曼达·沃勒的危险的人
of becoming Amanda Waller.
格伦·摩根躲藏在星城外
Glen Morgan is holed up in his compound
他的居住区里
outside Star City.
我看到至少10个保镖
I spotted at least 10 bodyguards.
所以杀手被更多的杀手包围着 太好了
So the killer's surrounded by even more killers. Great.
而且他还有尖端的安全系统
And he's got a bleeding edge security system.
绕开安全系统是件轻而易举的事
Bypassing security system's is gonna be a piece of cake.
你们有蛋糕吗 我是说 我没有想要蛋糕
You guys have cake? I mean, I don't want cake,
但如果你们有的话 我可以吃一块
But if you got a cake, I would have a piece.
但如果没有的话 就算了
But if you don't have it, don't worry about it.
你没有 对吧 好吧 总之 你好
You don't have it, right? Ok. Anyway, it's--yeah, hi.
这是柯蒂斯
This is Curtis.
柯蒂斯 这是 你还没有告诉我你的名字
Curtis, this is--you still haven't told me your name.
惠美子
Emiko.
我是你的忠实粉丝
I'm a huge fan of your work.
这不是我们说好的
This was not the deal.
我知道 但你同意让别人来帮助你
I know, but you agreed to letting people help you,
而如果我们要接近格伦·摩根
and if we're going to get to Glen Morgan,
我们需要一个监控的男人
We need a guy in a chair.
一个监控的人
Person in a chair.
好吧
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表