剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Needle in haystack.
-好吧 -你要去哪
- All right. - Where you going?
我要穿上工作服
I'm gonna put on my work clothes
在哥谭市低空进行X射线探测
and do an x-ray flyby of the city.
凯特小姐要是知道我们在她的城市乱跑
I don't think Miss Kate would be too thrilled
肯定不会特别高兴的
with us running around her city.
除非她在什么地方藏着氪星石
Well, unless she has some kryptonite stashed somewhere,
否则我才不怕
I'm really not worried.
你迷路了吗
You lost?
不 只是想要整理一下思路
No. No. Um, just needed to clear my head for a sec.
实际上
Actually, you know what?
很抱歉之前对你的质问
I'm sorry about the third degree earlier.
大概布鲁斯·韦恩这个名字
I guess the name Bruce Wayne carries
名声不太好
a certain notoriety.
我知道 布鲁斯·韦恩是我表弟
I know. Bruce Wayne's my cousin.
表弟
Your cousin?
这就说得通了
That makes a lot of sense.
事实上 我正要
Actually, I'm in the process
把这座大楼变成一个地♥产♥开♥发♥公♥司♥
of turning this building into a real estate development firm,
所以我占了他的办公室
so this is me hijacking his office.
我表弟实际上和布鲁斯是朋友
My cousin's actually friends with Bruce.
既是朋友 也是敌人
well, frenemies.
你有没有想过
Do you ever wonder if trying to keep
他一直努力让私生活不要被曝光
his private life from the public eye
这会让他承受不了 甚至崩溃
just got to be too much for him and he broke?
坐在那张桌子后面
Sitting at that desk,
望向窗外
staring out that window,
看到这座我们从小就生活的城市
watching this city that we grew up in
从中心开始腐♥败♥
rot at its core,
你就会找到坚持下去的方法了
you find a way to not break.
布鲁斯在离开哥谭之前也经历了一番挣扎
Bruce didn't leave Gotham without a fight.
我知道的所有经营公♥司♥的亿万富翁
You know, I got to say, all the corporate billionaires I know
都穿范思哲的衣服 身上没这么多纹身
wear Versace and have 500 fewer tattoos.
那只是你见得到的富人而已
Those are the ones that you can see.
真神秘
Well, that's a mystery.
这是老巴德的雕塑吗
Oh. Is this the-- the old Bard himself?
你认识一个叫约翰·迪根的人吗
Hey. You--you wouldn't happen to know a John Deegan, would you?
我认识
I would, actually.
他是阿卡姆疯人院的一名医生
He's a doctor at Arkham asylum.
我得去告诉他们
I have to go tell the boys.
谢谢你的帮忙 也谢谢和我聊天
Thanks for the help and the chat.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
我没别的意思 但你需要至少
No offense, but you'd need at least
5个博士学位才能听懂简单的版本
5 Ph.D.s for the dumbed-down version
有没有非常简单的版本
How about the very dumbed-down version?
这是一个量子通量锚 利用波动理论
It's a quantum flux anchor that utilizes wave theory
去发射纳米粒子
to fire nano-particulates
让粒子通过爱因斯坦-罗森桥
across an einstein-rosen bridge
来创造一个稳定的高音场
to create a secure claxon field.
还有没有更加通俗易懂的版本
How about the very, very, dumbed-down version?
费利西蒂做了一个磁铁 能吸引任何
Felicity made a magnet that will draw whoever's
想要突破屏障来找我们的人
trying to breach through to us.
你最开始就这么说不就得了
You could have just said that.
好吧 场已经稳定
All right. Field's stable.
所有指数都是绿色 你们可以开始了
All readings are in the green. You guys are good to go.
我监测到多重量子风暴
I'm reading multiple quantum surges.
我觉得这个好像不管用
I don't think this is working!
这就是它管用的样子
This is what working looks like!
你...能听见吗
Ca--you...hear me?
你得...去...拿...书
You've got...to... get...book.
杰伊
Jay?
只有...书...能让一切步入正轨
Only...book...make this right.
如果你拿到书 就能更正这一切
If you get the book, you can fix this.
只有我认为这简直太厉害了吗
Am I the only one who thought that was very cool?
确定他在这儿工作吗
So we're sure he works here?
现在太晚了 他可能下班了
Well, it's probably too late for him to still be at work,
但如果我们找到他的办公室
but if we find his office,
也许我们可以找到他家的地址或别的线索
maybe we can find his home address or something.
你认为你能控制好你的力量
Do you think you have enough of a grip on your powers
用超快的速度完成搜查吗
to do a superspeed reconnaissance?
如果我不能的话 我们就不应该冒险
I don't think that we should risk it if I don't.
好吧 那我们冲进去
Ok. Well, then, we break in,
用老办法来搜查吧
do some old-fashioned snooping.
-得到新情报了 -那些闪电
- Got new intel. - Those lightning strikes,
是来自另一个维度的闪电侠
they were a Flash from another dimension
想要跟我们联♥系♥
trying to breach to us.
我们以为那是杰伊·加里克
We think it was Jay Garrick
或者说某个杰伊·加里克
Or a jay garrick.
他说过要更正这一切
He said to fix the situation,
我们得 拿到那本书
We have to "Get the book."
在奥利弗画的那副画里
John Deegan was reading a book
约翰·迪根在看一本书
in the drawing Oliver drew.
好 所以我们要么找到那本书
Ok. So we find the book in there
要么找到迪根 强迫他告诉我们书在哪
Or we find Deegan, and we make him tell us where it is.
等下 等下
Wait, wait. Hold on.
另一个平行世界来的闪电侠就这样闪出来
Another flash from a parallel universe just lightnings in,
让我们这么做 我们就听他的吗
tells us to jump, and we ask, "How high?"
如果我们要解决这件事的话 是的
If we want to sort this thing out, then yes.
我不知道我们该怎么混进一个疯人院
I have no idea how we're gonna break into a mental asylum.
我有个主意
I have some ideas.
有什么可以帮您的
How can I help you?
从哥谭市中心医院转来的新病人
New patient transfer from Gotham central hospital.
丹弗斯医生说阿卡姆是对她这种情况
Dr. Danvers said Arkham was the more appropriate place
更适宜的地方
to treat her... condition.
诊断结果是什么
What's the diagnosis?
持续的亚♥热♥态体内平衡
Persistent subthermal homeostasis
伴随着不自觉的极冷实体化
with, uh, involuntary gelid substantiation.
她会变冷 冻住东西
She gets cold and freezes stuff.
好吧 我们这里也有些类似的人
Yeah. We got a few of those in here like that.
-把这个填了 -好
- Fill this out. - Ok.
接下来交给我们
We'll take it from here.
艾伦警官 这真的非常
Officer Allen, it really is very--
这是哥谭警局与天眼会的联♥合♥行♥动♥
This is a GCPD-A.R.G.U.S. Operation.
我们不需要你的帮助
We don't need your help.
巴里 不是 奥利弗 看
Barry--I mean, Oliver, look.
约翰·迪根
John Deegan.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen!
真是非常高兴能见到你 先生
It's a genuine pleasure to meet you, sir.
他知道你的真实身份
He knows who you really are.
先生们 我在想
Gentlemen, I was thinking,
为什么我没成为闪电侠呢
"Why did I not become the Flash?"
看起来改变现实本身
And it seems changing reality itself,
需要一个学习过程
it's got a bit of a learning curve,
这的确解释了很多事
This actually explains a lot.
是你把我们变成这样的
You did this to us?
你也可以变回去
You can undo it.
没错 但是我想问题在于
That is true, but I think the question is,
我为什么要这么做
why would I want to?
他刚才干了什么
What the hell did he just do?
他给自己争取了时间
He bought himself some time.
发生了什么
What's happening?
有麻烦了
Trouble.
那个疯子
The crazy bastard
把所有的疯子都从笼子里放出来了
let all the other crazy bastards out of their cages.
好了 把所有的病人赶回房♥间
All right. Get the patients back in their rooms
找到那本书
and find that book.
终于 病人们掌控疯人院了
Finally, the inmates are running the asylum.
不会太久的
Not for long!
弗列斯 弗列斯
Fries, Fries, Fries, Fries.
快啊 在哪里呢
Come on. Where is it?
你没事吧
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表