剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
天眼会那些权力高于莱拉的人
that the brass at A.R.G.U.S., even above Lyla,
不希望我们继续追查下去
is preventing us from pursuing.
我们利用幽灵计划能在调查目标的时候
We're using the Ghost Initiative to go after this target
不被他们发现
without their oversight.
我真的很享受原始的绿箭分队
Well, I love a spontaneous OTA moment
重聚的感觉
as much as the next person,
但你来这的目的可不只是告诉我们
but you didn't really come here to tell us
天眼会被搁置的计划要重启这件事吧
about resurrecting an old A.R.G.U.S. defunct program, did you?
重启计划不是重点
It's not about the program.
重点是有谁参与
It's about who's in it.
里卡多·迪亚兹
Ricardo Diaz.
你在开玩笑吧
You have to be joking.
你在跟那个曾经威胁并尝试
You're working with the man who threatened
杀掉我全家的人合作
and tried to kill my entire family?
我们先听听约翰怎么说吧
I think it's important that we hear what John has to say.
和这个怪物共事只是小小代价
Working with this monster is a small price to pay
为的是能消除更大的威胁
for bringing down a much larger threat.
迪亚兹是我们唯一能利用来接近这个家伙的人
Diaz was the only one we could use to get close to this guy,
我向你保证这个家伙绝对罪恶千万倍
and I promise you he is a million times worse.
所以迪亚兹现在只需提供情报
So Diaz is just walking around free right now
就能自♥由♥自在无拘无束
in exchange for intel?
他可不自♥由♥ 费利西蒂 他的脑袋里有颗炸♥弹♥
He's not free, Felicity. He has a bomb in his head.
只要走错一步
If he makes one misstep...
我们做好了一切预防措施
We are taking every precaution.
我现在明白为什么柯蒂斯离开了
Well, I understand why Curtis left.
你不会真的一点都不介意吧
You can't really be OK with this.
当然介意 但我相信约翰
No, but I--I trust John,
我相信
and I believe
除非他有其他更好的选择
that he would only take a step like this
不然也不会走这一步
If he had no other choice.
没有其他的选择了
There was no other choice,
我也不希望事情发展到这一步
and I hate that it came to this,
但我和莱拉都认为利用幽灵计划
but Lyla and I believe that using the Ghost Initiative
是消除这个威胁的最好办法
is the best way to take down this threat.
你有没有意识到这是你第二次
You realize that this is the second time you have
优先考虑工作而不是朋友的安危
prioritized your job over keeping your friends safe?
与天眼会合作能保证你们的安全
Working with A.R.G.U.S. does keep you safe
因为它能让天下太平
because it makes the world safe.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
You can keep telling yourself that.
是时候收拾残局了
这是维吉尔
Meet Virgil,
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥出资人但丁的中间人
an intermediary for the terrorist financier known as Dante.
-迪亚兹应该认识他 -挺好的家伙
- Diaz should be familiar. - Nice guy.
你们的任务就是去见维吉尔
Your job is to meet with Virgil,
劝他和你们做一笔交易
convince him that he should be in business with you.
搞定了维吉尔 就能见到但丁
You get through Virgil, you get a meeting with Dante.
我们的第一个任务就是见个人
So our first mission is a meeting?
这也太大材小用
That is way below our pay grade.
我们还有工资拿吗
Wait. We're getting paid?
我们还不一定能见到呢
If we can even get the meeting.
我试过 维吉尔根本不接我电♥话♥
I tried once. Virgil wouldn't take my call.
他不接你的电♥话♥
He wouldn't take yours,
但会接他的
but he'll take his.
靠迪亚兹我们才能追踪到维吉尔
Diaz is the reason we've been able to track Virgil.
怎么样 迪亚兹
So what do you say, Diaz?
愿意打电♥话♥了吗这次
You want to make that call for real this time?
就等你这句话呢
I thought you'd never ask.
好 任务代号♥"直捣黄龙"
Ok. Operation blow the head off the dragon
正式启动
is officially a go.
我越过了天眼会的安全协议
I overrode A.R.G.U.S.'s security protocols
取得了迪亚兹脑袋上那颗炸♥弹♥的控制权
and accessed the bomb in Diaz's brain,
只要狄格的重启幽灵计划结束
which means as soon as Dig's Ghost Initiative mission is over,
只要点一下
one click.
真棒
That's great.
-糖果传奇冲高分呢 -我在工作
- High score on candy crush? - I'm working.
抱歉 我没意识到装律师
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that being a fake lawye
比替昆汀报仇雪恨
was more interesting than getting revenge
要有意思得多
on the bastard who killed Quentin.
好吧 我认真听 开心了
Fine. I'm listening. Happy?
你只需要站在迪亚兹30米以内的地方
All you have to do is get within 100 feet of Diaz,
对于地检你来说轻而易举
which should be easy for the D.A.,
然后点一下这个键
and then just click this button right here
就能启动远程引爆装置
and activate the remote detonator.
这样我不就成了
Won't that send me straight to the top
杀害迪亚兹的头号♥嫌犯
of most likely to have killed Diaz list?
有什么关系
What do you care?
你都追杀迪亚兹几个月了
You've been trying to kill Diaz for months.
他能存活至今
I mean, the only reason he's still alive
都是因为我们需要他帮奥利弗出狱
is because we needed him to get Oliver out of prison.
没错 但时过境迁
True... but some things have changed.
地检的工作我还挺在行的
I mean, I'm kind of good at this D.A. thing,
我不太想就这么放弃这份工作
so I'm not really sure I'm ready to give it up yet.
我也不想放弃追杀迪亚兹
Well, I'm not ready to give up on getting Diaz.
迪亚兹现在受天眼会的监管
Diaz is in A.R.G.U.S. custody.
他不是自♥由♥之身
He's not running around free.
相信我 我巴不得看他的脑袋炸开花
Trust me. I would be thrilled to see his head explode,
把他杀了又有什么意义呢
But is it really worth the consequences?
当然非常有意义
Yes, it is worth every consequence.
我要保护我的家庭
I have to protect my family.
家庭是指 你 奥利弗
By family you mean you, Oliver,
还有你肚子里的孩子
and your baby?
你会读心术还是怎么的
What, are you psychic now?
你这次没拿红酒或香槟
Well, there's no wine or champagne
练一点咖♥啡♥因♥都没有
and no caffeine on this mission,
还有这个 只有孕妇
and that--that is a pregnant lady
才能吃下这么多巧克力
amount of chocolates you just consumed.
我怀孕前就能吃这么多巧克力
I ate that much chocolate before I was pregnant.
-没人知道这件事 -奥利弗也不知道
- No one else knows. - Not even Oliver?
我还没找到一个合适的时机告诉他
I haven't found the right time to tell him.
我在找机会告诉他
I've been trying to tell him,
所以我会非常感激你
so I would really, really appreciate it
如果你能替我
if you wouldn't tell...
保密
anyone.
我会保密的
I won't.
我保证
I promise.
下次手腕用力
Really snap your wrist next time.
能更有力一些
Gives it just a bit more power.
你是怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
-雷内这个大嘴巴 -别怪他
- Of course Rene told you. - Don't get mad at Rene.
我只是想帮你
I just-- I want to help.
我让费利西蒂分♥析♥了子弹的构造
I had Felicity analyze the composition of the bullet.
-是由 -稀有的镨合金打造而成
- It's made from a-- - a rare promethium alloy,
黑市武器制♥造♥商的东西
The kind used by a handful of black market weapons manufacturers?
我也有调查
I've done my homework.
那你知不知道武器是一把定制版步♥枪♥
Do you know it was shot with a customized rifle?
武器规格都在硬盘上
Specs are on the drive.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能帮你抓到制♥造♥商
I can help you catch who made it.
这是我的任务
This is my mission.
那我们能不能说说你母亲的事
Ok. Maybe we can discuss your mother.
雷内的嘴可真大
Rene has a big mouth.
我很高兴他能告诉我这些
I'm glad he told me, ok?
我知道失去父母的感觉
I know what it's like to lose a parent.
我不需要你的同情
I don't want your sympathy.
我要的是正义
I want justice.
你可没有被批准能惩恶扬正
Except you're not authorized to get it.
而我可以
I am.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
我知道我的父母不是最好的人
I understand that my parents weren't exactly the best people,
但是 他们教会了我一件事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表