剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Fine.
这意味着我所想的吗
Does this mean what I think it means?
着装准备
Suit up.
这的确跟我想的一样
It does mean what I think it means. Heh!
监控录像正在传输中
Surveillance feed coming through now.
好多配枪的丑八怪
Oh, yeah. That's a lot of bad-looking dudes with guns.
我知道为什么你们需要我支援了
I see why you guys needed me for backup.
你可以关闭警报器吗
Can you disable the alarms?
我可以做得更好
I can do you one better.
我可以破坏整个系统 监控镜头
I can knock out the whole system--cameras,
动作侦测器这一切
motion sensors, the whole shebang.
但你们自己决定如何
But it's up to you guys to deal with
对付那个终结者军队
that army of Terminators yourself.
我也不会用其他的方法
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我们开始吧
And here we go.
老板 我们遇到了状况
We got a situation out here, boss.
那为什么你们在跟我说话
Then why are you talking to me about it?
处理好
Deal with it.
我们行动
Let's move.
团队合作让梦想实现
Teamwork makes the dream work.
去吧 你去解决他
Go ahead. You go get him.
我来解决他们
I'll take care of them.
如果你要事情做得好
If you want something done right...
自己来解决它们
kill 'em yourself.
不管你是谁 你刚犯下一个大错
Whoever you are, you just made a big mistake.
我谅你不敢再来一次
I dare you to do that again.
你到我家来杀我
You come into my house to kill me?
你最好有个好理由
You'd better have a damn good reason.
安达和美
Kazumi Adachi.
一年前你在贫民区枪杀了她
You shot and killed her last year in the Glades.
我杀了很多人
I've killed a lot of people.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why you did it.
不是我做的
I didn't.
枪不是我的偏好
Guns aren't really my thing.
你撒谎 杀死她的子弹是你的
Liar! The bullet that killed her was yours.
它不是 肯定是有人诬陷我
It wasn't. Someone must have set me up.
过去两年我都在圣普里斯卡
I've been on a covert mission in Santa Prisca
执行秘密任务
for the last two years.
我上个月刚回国
I just got back into the country last month.
我发誓
I swear.
那不是我
It wasn't me.
你做到了 你捉到他了
You did it. You got him.
格伦·摩根没有杀她
Glen Morgan didn't kill her.
什么
What?
我的使命失败了
I failed my mission.
我辜负了我的母亲
I failed my mother.
你大概很讨厌那本书
You must really hate that book.
回到你女儿的身边去
Go home to your daughter.
我回了 她让我回来这里
I did. She told me to come here.
我很遗憾昨晚事情没有
I'm sorry things didn't go
按你预期地发展
the way you hoped for last night.
格伦·摩根的不在场证明核实了
Glen morgan's alibi checks out.
我母亲被谋杀的晚上
He really was in Santa Prisca
他的确在圣普里斯卡
the night my mother was murdered.
我花了数月的时间研究那份名单
I spent months working through that list,
以为自己快找到答案了
thinking I was getting closer to answers.
现在又回到了起点
Now I'm back to square one.
那颗子弹依旧是线索
The bullet's still a lead.
有人故意诱导我与真♥相♥背道而驰
Someone purposely sent me down the wrong path.
我要搞清楚他为何这么做
I'm gonna find out why.
好 我们一起
Yeah. We are.
你将不再是孤军奋战
You're not alone in this anymore.
我不需要队友
I'm still not looking for a team.
好 随你
Ok, fine.
那我当你的搭档如何
Then how about a partner?
你可能违反法律
You'd be breaking the law.
我可从没把法律放在眼里
Hmm, never stopped me before.
你的女儿怎么办
What about your daughter?
再说一次 这是她的主意
Again, her idea.
这是你要的弓箭手项目访问码
Archer access codes as promised.
需要多长时间
How long will this take?
威廉编写了定向搜索程序
William wrote us a targeted search algorithm.
既然你拿到了访问码 也就是说我老爸
If you got the codes, that means my dad
决定帮助我们了
decided to help us.
那倒不是
Not exactly.
是我逼他交出的
I forced him to.
我以为见到你就能让他想起
I thought seeing you would make him remember
昔日时光 重拾自我
who he used to be.
你♥爸♥也许误入歧途
Your dad may have lost his way,
但我相信 内心深处他依旧善良
but deep down, I still believe he's good.
千万不要就此放弃他
Don't give up on him yet.
进去了
We're in.
这是昨天的监控录像
This is the feed from yesterday,
我们现在能自♥由♥访问
but we now have unfettered access
弓箭手项目的所有安保界面
to the Archer Program's entire security interface.
把炸♥弹♥找出来吧
Let's find those bombs.
昨天比我们预期的还要成功
Yesterday was a bigger success than we anticipated.
你把他们治理得服服帖帖的
You had them eating out of your hand.
连任的不二人选
A shoo-in for reelection.
我叫你来不是想说这些
That's not why I called you in.
昨天晚上 金丝雀
Last night, one of the canaries
来找我谈话
paid me a visit.
她有计划
She has the plans.
也许还有其他方法能达成我们的目标
Maybe there's another way for us to achieve our goal.
贫民区是我们的未来 你我都赞同
The Glades is the future. We've always agreed on that.
我修建贫民区的使命
My mission to build up the Glades
可不包括摧毁贫民区以外的城市
never included wiping out the rest of the city.
星城就是毒瘤
Well, star city's a cancer.
要想摆脱毒瘤就只能彻底铲除
The only way to get rid of a cancer is to destroy it.
金丝雀还说
The Canary also said
费利西蒂·斯莫克是被谋杀的
Felicity Smoak was murdered.
你不会凑巧
You wouldn't happen to know
知道些什么吧
anything about that, would you?
斯莫克女士妨碍了我们的计划
Ms. Smoak was becoming a liability.
不得不将她铲除
She had to be dealt with.
你有什么意见吗
Is that a problem?
当然没有
Of course not.
那就好 我可不希望
Good. I would hate to think
你临阵脱逃 市长先生
that you're getting cold feet, Mr. Mayor.
你没事吧
You ok?
愚蠢的问题吗
Dumb question?
不是
No.
不论我有多么了解
You know, even after everything that I've learned
我的父亲
about my father...
我从未想过他会有这样一面
I just never expected anything like this.
他毁了惠美子的生活
He ruined Emiko's life.
就这样抛下她不管
Just abandoned her.
但你不必像他一样
Well, you don't have to.
你说你不想在毫不了解她的情况下
You said you didn't want to barge into her life
干预她的生活
without knowing more about her,
现在你了解她了 还在犹豫什么呢
and now you do, so what's holding you back?
我总觉得我会让事情越来越糟
I just think that I'll make things worse.
奥利弗 你成为绿箭侠
Oliver, you became the green arrow
是为了纠正你老爸犯下的错
to right your father's wrongs.
而你父母对惠美子母女的所作所为
What your parents did to Emiko and her mother
不只是错误那么简单
is beyond wrong.
你是个好人
You are a better man
你的父亲远远不及
than your father ever was.
不要重蹈你父亲的覆辙
Don't make the mistakes that he did.
对你的妹妹伸出援手
Reach out to your sister.
做正确的决定
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表