剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不客气
Always a pleasure.
这食物没我想得那么糟
This food isn't as bad as I thought it'd be...
你不能坐在这
You can't sit here.
这就像是在高中
It's just like high school.
我真不知道怎么才能说得更明白
I don't really know how to be much clearer than I've been being.
滚
Go away.
你觉得你的替代者怎么样
So what do you think about your replacement?
这一定令你很不爽吧
It's got to bug you there's a new guy that can do
他能做那么多你做不了的事
all the things that you can't do anymore.
你坐在这 我没赶你走
Ok. Just because I have decided to let you sit here
不代表我们就可以说话
doesn't mean that we're having a conversation.
明白吗
You understand?
-准备好行动了吗 -不
- You ready to hustle? - No.
如果你再用我的家人威胁我
Listen, if you try to leverage my family ever again,
我就把你的所有勾当一五一十地
I will expose whatever it is you have going on
告诉这里每一个守卫
to every single guard in here.
真令人失望
Disappointed to hear that.
那我们就得试试不同的法子
We'll just have to try this a different way.
这是你新朋友吗
This your new friend?
这跟他没任何关系
It's nothing to do with him.
-现在有了 -我什么也没做
- It is now. - I didn't do anything.
现在想跟我们走了吗 奎恩
Do you want to come with us now, Queen?
不
No.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
奥利弗 不要
Oliver... don't.
不要 求求你
Don't. Please--
这可真热闹
Looking pretty crazy out there.
我希望一旦柯蒂斯找到交易地点
I wanted everyone ready to move
所有人就准备好行动
the second Curtis has a location.
幸运的话 我们可以将他们包围
With any luck, we'll establish a perimeter
抢占先机
and gain some lead time.
如果那个治安维持者出现了呢
And if that vigilante shows up?
那就把他也拿下
Then we take him down, too.
我觉得你不该这么做
I still don't think you should do that.
我以为我们谈妥了 雷内
I thought we settled this, Rene.
最近几个月 我不断听到拳击中心的孩子们
For the last few months, all I kept hearing is
担惊受怕的消息
how scared my kids at the center were.
然后这个冒牌绿箭侠一出现
And then this green arrow wannabe shows up,
他们就重拾了希望
and they have hope again.
所以对我来说 那比我们的
So, to me, that's worth a hell of a lot more
豁免协议 法治和劳蕾尔说的屁话
than our immunity deal, rule of law,
有价值得多
whatever the hell crap Laurel said.
有时候人们需要能信仰的东西
Sometimes people just need something to believe in.
是的 我懂 雷内 真的
Right. I get it, Rene. I really do.
但你怎么知道你能信任这家伙
But how do you know you can believe in this guy?
你不知道他的动机
You don't know what his motives are.
你甚至不知道他是谁
You don't even know who he is.
我知道他本可以任我被杀 但他没有
I know he could've let me die, and he didn't.
对我来说足够了
That's good enough for me.
是吗 你确定他是救了你吗
Yeah? You sure he saved you?
或者只是因为你不是他的目标
Or were you just not his target?
因为这两者有巨大区别
Because there's a big, big difference.
码头边的老制♥造♥工厂
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
还有一个小时就要进行交易了
The buy's going down in an hour.
码头边的老制♥造♥工厂
Old manufacturing plant by the wharf.
你如果抓住那个治安维持者 小黛
You arrest that vigilante, D.
就是犯了大错
You're making a big mistake.
不 雷内 我只是尽我的职责
No, Rene. I'm doing my job.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
抱歉 我弄醒你了吗
Hey. Sorry. Did I wake you?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
一切都还好吗
Everything ok?
还行吧
I guess.
今天上学怎么样
How was school today?
老样子 糟糕透顶
The same. It sucked.
你有没有通过几何学考试
Well, did you at least crush your geometry test?
通过了 我只是想念之前的学校
Yeah. I just miss my old school.
我也想念之前的工作
And I miss old my job.
而且我真的好想你♥爸♥
I really, really miss your dad.
我也是
Me, too.
至少我们还有彼此 对吧
At least we still have each other, right?
我们还要在这待多久
How much longer do we have to stay here for?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
用不着你关心
What do you care?
我没法在这里活下去
I'm not gonna survive in here.
你可以的 你会没事的
Yeah, you will. You'll be fine.
你刚刚扔下我去死
You--you just left me to die.
我...
I...
我知道他们不想杀你
I knew that they didn't want to kill you
因为他们...
Because they--
我知道他们是针对我
I knew that they were coming after me.
所以你就任由他们把我往死里打吗
So you just let them beat the crap out of me?
因为那天发生的事情
I'm on the guards' radar
我被狱警盯上了
After what happened the other day.
如果我...
And I...
再有一次违规
I get another strike against me,
我就回到了起点
And I'm back to square one,
我想和我的家人重聚
And I want to get back to my family.
我不能...
I can't...
我不能那样对他们
I can't do that to them.
我也有家庭 你有想过吗
I have family, too. Did you ever think about that?
我本来不该在这里
I mean, I shouldn't even be in here.
我被冤枉谋杀
I was wrongfully accused of murder.
这座城市现在就是这样
And that's what the city's like now.
没有正义
There's no justice.
低调行事 你会没事的
Just keep your head down, you'll be fine.
这就是你的建议
That--that's your advice?
一直以来 我以为你遭受了不公
All this time, I thought you had a raw deal,
像我一样
like I did.
但现在我明白了
But it makes sense now
为什么外面有了新的绿箭侠
Why there's a new Green Arrow out there.
因为以前的是个胆小鬼
Because the old one is a coward.
熄灯
Lights out!
这里有价值将近一百万美金的货
There's close to $1 million worth of product here.
四十万卖♥♥给你
All yours for 400k.
有什么条件
What's the catch?
只是做生意累坏我了
I got burned out on the business.
我打算为了我的心理健康全部清算
I decided to liquidate for my mental health.
斯坦特要做交易了
Stent's about to make the exchange.
我们要行动吗
Should we move in?
我们闭着眼都能完成抓捕
We can make this bust in our sleep.
我在等治安维持者
I'm waiting for the vigilante.
40万的组合加密数字货币
400k of assorted cryptocurrencies,
如你所愿
as requested.
我还是怀旧的方式
I do miss the old ways.
你是指装满钱的手提箱 不用了谢谢
You mean a briefcase full of money? No, thanks.
是他 行动
That's him. Move!
求求你 要什么我都给你
Please. I'll give you anything.
我拿到了我要的
I have what I came for.
杰森·斯坦特 你辜负了这座城市
Jason Stent, you have failed this city.
放下武器
Drop your weapon now.
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
治安维持者往北边逃走了
Vigilante heading north!
你躲哪儿去了
Where the hell are you hiding?
我只是想切断绳子
I was just trying to get free!
你不应该来这里
You never should have come here.
早安 4587
Morning, 4587.
美好的一天
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表