剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
那我们该去哪
Where are we supposed to go?
我也不知道 对不起
I don't know. I'm sorry.
对不起 这是我们的家 罗伯特
Sorry? This is our home, Robert,
你也是这家的一部分
one that you used to be a part of.
你不明白
You don't understand.
如果我让你们留下 那她就会拿走所有东西
If I let you stay, she will take everything--
我的公♥司♥ 我所有的钱 还有我的孩子们
my company, my money, my children.
那我们的孩子怎么办
What about our child?
搬家公♥司♥的人明天下午会过来
The movers will be here tomorrow afternoon.
替我跟惠美子说声对不起
Tell Emiko I'm sorry.
-惠美子 -我们要去哪 爸爸
- Emiko. - Where are we going, dad?
你和妈妈要去
You and your mom are going to live
别的地方生活 一个更好的地方
someplace else, someplace better.
但我想待在这里
But I want to stay here!
我知道你想留下 孩子 但生活本不公平
I know you do, kiddo, but life isn't fair.
我们不总能得到我们想要的
We don't always get what we want.
对不起
I'm sorry.
爸爸 求你别走
Dad, please don't leave.
你还好吗
You ok?
你还好吗
Are you?
你在哪学到这些的
Where'd you learn that?
如果你告诉我你在哪
I'll tell you if you tell me
学的跆拳道 我就告诉你
where you learned taekwondo.
我是在俄♥罗♥斯♥跟一个
I learned taekwondo
叫塔莉亚的女人学的跆拳道
from a woman named Talia in Russia.
你的过去真是变得越来越神秘了
Your past gets more mysterious every day.
彼此彼此
Could say the same thing about you.
该你说了
Your turn.
说来话长
It's complicated.
我曾有个很好的老师 他
I had a good teacher. He, um,
教会了我如何保护自己
showed me how to protect myself.
他把你教得很好
He taught you well.
这招不错
Nice trick.
关键是紧盯你的对手
The key is to watch your opponent
而不是棍子
and not the stick.
你在偷笑什么
What are you smiling about?
-刚刚是我赢了 -才没有
- I kicked your ass. - Oh, no.
你一定肯定以及绝对没有
You most certainly did not.
以前我和西娅经常这样比试
Thea and I used to spar like this.
她总是想要个妹妹
She always wanted a sister.
我也想
So did I.
再打
Rematch?
如果你认为你受得了的话
If you think you can handle it.
加油 斯莫克 你可以的
Oh, come on, Smoak. You got this.
你可以怀胎十月 并出任公♥司♥总裁
You know you can be pregnant and be CEO of a company
还在晚上兼做治安维护者
and a deputized vigilante by night.
女人真的可以胜任一切
Women really can have it all.
我在自言自语
I'm talking to myself.
DNA完全吻合
DNA match complete.
身份确认 阿莱娜·维特洛克
Identity confirmed. Alena Whitlock.
这个设计真有才
Well, that is ingenious.
没想到会有门禁系统
Was not expecting an entrance
甚至还知道我姓什么
or that you knew my last name.
-阿莱娜你好 -你好
- Alena, hi. - Hi.
很久不见了 你最近好吗
Hi. Oh, it's been so long. How have you been?
当你成为邪恶天才杀人犯
When you're the known associate
凯登·詹姆斯的同伙时
of the evil and murder genius Cayden James,
就得低调行事
good to keep a low profile,
所以我一直在技术商店工作
so I'm working at tech village.
不是吧 我去过那里
Oh, no. Oh. I have been there literally.
我知道你的痛苦 那些难看的背心
I know your pain. The-- the vests.
那你是怎么找到我的
So, um, how did you find me, actually?
这是我在做的一个新项目的一部分
It's part of a new project I have been working on.
一开始是家庭安全系统
It started off as, like, a home-based security system,
现在变成了
and now it's turned into, like,
DNA追踪监测系统
a DNA-tracking-based surveillance system.
来见见弓箭手
Meet Archer.
抱歉 所以你是用我的DNA找到我的吗
Sorry. So you located me using my DNA?
你什么时候收集了我的DNA
When did you collect my DNA?
我知道这有点变♥态♥
I know it's a little creepy.
不止一点 但是也很厉害
It's more than a little, but it's also impressive.
我一直用它帮助绿箭团队
I've been using it for Team Arrow,
但是我想如果我们能将其扩展
but I think if we scaled it up,
能做的就远远不止这些
it could be so much more than that.
我们可以找到失踪人口 追踪恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I mean, we could find missing persons, we could track terrorists,
控制人群 无所不能
we could do crowd control, we could do anything!
只是我一个无法完成
Just, I can't do it alone.
无论你有任何需要 我都参与
I mean, whatever you need, I am game.
我受够了和客户说要用卡上的芯片
I am so done telling customers to use the chip in their card
而他们却坚持要刷♥卡♥
when they insist on swiping.
好极了 斯莫克科技首席技术官的头衔如何
Great! How does CTO of Smoak Technologies sound?
你连有什么福利也不问吗
You're not even gonna ask about benefits?
我不在乎福利
I don't care about the benefits
只要不用穿丑爆的背心就行了
as long as there's no crappy vest requirement.
我立刻加入
I am in!
不用穿马甲 超好的福利待遇
No vest. Huge benefit.
简直是天大的好消息
Music to my ears.
地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯在前门
D.A. Laurel Lance is at the front door.
让她进来
Allow access.
允许进入
Access granted.
门开了
It's open.
你妻子在家吗
Is your wife around?
不在 她出去了 有什么事
No. She went out. What's up?
没事 那我...
Uh, nothing. I'll just--
我晚点再来找费利西蒂
I'll come find Felicity later.
你的绷带渗血了
Your bandage is bleeding through.
坐下 你重新清理一下
Sit down. We'll get you cleaned up.
好吧
Fine.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Sure.
好像是箭伤
Looks like an arrow wound.
因为这就被箭所伤的
Because it is an arrow wound.
哪里来的箭
Where'd it come from?
你妹妹的弓射出来的
Your sister's bow.
-什么 -我并不是想让你措手不及
- What? - Look. I don't mean to blindside you with this,
所以我才想和费利西蒂谈谈
which is why I wanted to talk to Felicity--
同理心之类的
You know, empathy and all that--
但你妹妹并不是你想象中的英雄
But your sister is not the hero you think she is.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
迪亚兹死的那晚 本·特纳看见她在斯拉博赛
Ben Turner saw her at Slabside the night Diaz was murdered.
不是什么其他犯人杀了迪亚兹
It wasn't another inmate that killed Diaz.
是惠美子
It was Emiko.
这没道理啊
That makes no sense.
我就知道你会这样说 所以我做了更多调查
Well, I figured you'd say that, so I did more digging,
在她十五岁后 没有任何记录
and there are no records of her that exist past the age of 15,
也没有指纹记录
no fingerprints.
昨晚我跟踪她 想知道更多消息
And when I followed her last night to find out more,
她想用箭射穿我
she tried skewering me with an arrow.
好吧 我近距离看过她的能力
Ok. I've seen her skills up close.
她不会射偏
She doesn't miss.
如果她想你死 你已经死了
If she wanted you dead, you'd be dead.
那我还该感谢她了
Oh. Maybe I should be thankful, then.
曾经 我是真的射伤过罗伊·哈珀和巴里·艾伦
Once upon a time, I actually shot Roy Harper and Barry Allen.
那是为了表明观点
It was to illustrate a point.
我猜她想表达的是
My guess is that her point is
她不想再被跟踪了
she doesn't want to be stalked anymore.
或者是哥哥已经任由妹妹摆布了
Or maybe sister has brother wrapped around her little finger.
我认识的奥利弗 家人就是他的盲点
You know, the Oliver I knew, he had a blind spot for family,
我想你也一样
And I'm guessing you do, too.
这叫忠诚
It's called loyalty.
我知道你不能完全理解这个概念
I know that's a concept you don't totally understand.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表