剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不 我受宠若惊
No. I mean, I'm flattered and everything,
因为这意味着"老娘魅力依旧"
because, like, "Whoa. Still got it!"
没兴趣 我 我懂
Not interested? I--I get it.
不 你绝对不会懂的
No, you definitely don't get it.
今早星城传来重大新闻
Breaking news out of star city this morning
治安维持者也就是绿箭侠
as the D.A.'s office is set to comment
已经回归的传言甚嚣尘上
on growing speculation that the vigilante
地方检察官办公室准备对此做出回应
known as the Green Arrow has returned.
接下来是地方检察官的正式声明
For an official statement from the district attorney,
转接市政厅直播画面
we go live to City Hall.
-传言是真的吗 -绿箭侠真的回来了
- Are the rumors true? - Is the Green Arrow really back?
奥利弗·奎恩越狱了吗
Did Oliver Queen escape?
你们是否查清了这个绿箭侠是谁
Do you have any idea who's under that mask?
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
有个治安维持者假扮绿箭侠维护治安
that a vigilante impersonating the Green Arrow is out there.
我们正竭尽全力追查
While we're still pursuing leads as to the identity
这名不法分子的真实身份
of this unknown assailant,
我们可以保证
we can tell you with 100% certainty
他不是奥利弗·奎恩
that he is not Oliver Queen.
这家伙是新出现的
This is someone new.
你说他是"不法分子"
You said, "assailant."
是否意味着市政厅将新出现的绿箭侠视为
Does that mean City Hall considers this new Green Arrow
一个威胁
a threat?
对法律来说 绝对是威胁
To the rule of law? Absolutely.
星城仍将对任何治安维护行为
Star city continues to employ a zero-tolerance policy
实行零容忍♥政策
against any and all acts of vigilantism.
任何实施 协助或煽动这类行为的人
Anyone found committing or aiding and abetting these acts
都将接受法律最严格的制裁
will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
觉得她在胡说八道吗
Think she's full of crap?
你非得问我吗
You really have to ask me that?
口供都录完了吗
You done giving your statement?
穿绿衣服的家伙拿着弓和箭
Green guy with a bow and arrow
阻止了军♥火♥交易并救了我一命
takes down a weapons deal and saves my ass.
要我说应该帮助他维护治安
If you ask me, you should be helping this guy,
而不是抓捕他
not hunting him down,
特别是现在迪亚兹还逍遥在外呢
especially with Diaz still out there.
迪亚兹已经消失几个月了
Diaz has been gone for months,
联调局还盯着我们的一举一动
and the FBI still has its eye on us.
不管我多么质疑劳蕾尔的动机
So as much as I doubt Laurel's motives--
相信我 我很质疑
And, uh, believe me, I do--
但立场坚定强硬才是明智之举
Taking a hard-line stance was the right play,
如果沃森探员有丝毫怀疑
because if agent Watson even so much as suspects
我们和这次事件有任何关联
we have something to do with this--
我们的赦免权就没了
Our immunity goes adios.
没错 因此我们必须找到
That's right. And that's why we have got to find
这个冒牌绿箭侠并将他缉拿归案
this Green Arrow wannabe and shut him down.
雷内 我们都同意 不论出于什么目的
Rene, we all agreed, for better or for worse,
我们都不能以治安维护者的身份出现
we were not gonna go out as vigilantes.
否则 奥利弗就白白牺牲了
Otherwise, what was Oliver's sacrifice for?
那我们就干看着犯罪率不断升高
Ok, so we're supposed to just ignore the rising crime rate
却袖手旁观
and do nothing about it?
让我的警员们每天冒着生命危险
Actually, I think risking my officers every day
努力维护♥法♥律与秩序也算有所作为了
fighting to maintain law and order is doing something about it.
我 我知道 小黛
I...I get that, D.,
但奥利弗让我们继续下去
But Oliver asked us to carry on.
不管这个面具后的人是谁
So whoever's behind that mask
他在进行我们该完成的使命
is doing what we're supposed to be doing.
但问题并没有得到解决
But he's not helping the problem.
实际上他让问题更严重了
Actually, he's making it worse.
雷内 我不是说
Rene, I'm not saying
我们不能做这座城市的英雄
that we can't still be heroes to this city.
只是要用其他方法来实现
We just have to do it in a little bit of a different way.
抓这个冒牌绿箭侠的事进展如何
So where you at finding this wannabe?
我们从犯罪现场回收了几只箭
Well, we retrieved a few arrows from the scene,
但鉴证科依旧一无所获
but forensics still turned up empty.
那罪犯呢
But what about the perp?
有没有找到他选择目标的规律
Any pattern as to how he's selecting his targets?
这个军♥火♥商的犯罪记录非常多
This weapons dealer has a rap sheet 12 feet long.
选他作目标的原因很明显
He was an obvious mark.
但他的第一个目标 斯坦特
But this first guy-- Stent--
我还是不明白为什么会选他
I still haven't figured out how he fits into the puzzle.
你不认为他是无辜的
You don't think he's innocent.
这家伙 当然不认为
This guy? Hell, no.
他的犯罪记录
But his rap sheet's only clean
全是他花钱清干净的
because he paid to make sure it was.
看来你需要
Well, it looks like you might have to take
彻查他的财务表
a deep dive through his financials.
但我总不能
Yeah. But I can't exactly
凭直觉就传唤他的财务记录
subpoena his records based on a hunch.
谁说要用传票了
Who said anything about a subpoena?
我太怀念这种感觉了
I really miss this, guys.
不是我不想在天眼会当研发实验室的主管
Not that I don't like being the head of R&D at A.R.G.U.S.
这里福利更好 实实在在的福利
It has better benefits, as in there are actually benefits.
我只是很怀念团队时光
I just miss the team.
少说话 多敲键盘
Less talking, more typing.
对 抱歉
Right! Sorry.
黑进他的系统只需要几分钟时间
It should only be a couple of minutes before I'm in,
费利西蒂的话一只手就能解决
which Felicity could beat one-handed.
想她了
Miss her.
非常感谢你们几个的帮助
I really appreciate the assist here, you guys.
特别是你 约翰
You especially, John.
我知道你在天眼会也很难做
I know you've been in some hot water here at A.R.G.U.S.,
花这么多资源追查迪亚兹
burning so many of their resources going after Diaz.
莱拉现在正在总部
Well, Lyla's down at HQ right now,
试着平息事态
trying to smooth things over.
另外 我跟你一样很想抓住
Besides, I want to get this Green Arrow imposter
假扮绿箭侠的人
off the streets as bad as you.
我不希望沃森认为是奥利弗
I don't want Watson thinking that Oliver
通过某些方式在背后操纵
set this in motion in some type of way.
麻烦事已经够多了
There's enough trouble as it is.
他怎么样了
How's he holding up?
还强撑着
He's surviving.
-命中 -找到什么了
- And that's a bingo. - What did you find?
斯坦特是如何赚钱的
How Stent's been making his money.
他不靠骗养老金赚钱
And it's not from defrauding pensions.
而是在黑市贩卖♥♥武器
He's been peddling black-market arms.
这人得多蠢
What kind of dumbass
才会把他整个违法生意放在网上
leaves his entire criminal enterprise online?
这做法其实很聪明
He was actually pretty smart about it.
他一身清白 不引人注意
He kept himself clean, off the radar,
所有交易都挂名于一系列空壳公♥司♥
Activities washed through a series of shell corporations.
我只是碰巧更聪明...罢了
I just happen to be smarter. Boo-ya.
这就是目标之间的关联
So this is how the targets are connected.
斯坦特提供武器 玛迪纳负责交易
Stent supplied the weapons, Medina sold them.
治安维持者想毁掉斯坦特的整个网络
The vigilante's trying to shut down Stent's whole network.
是的 根据这条信息 他已经慌了
Yeah. And according to this text exchange, he's panicked.
斯坦特准备一次性出♥售♥剩余所有存货
Stent's trying to sell the rest of his inventory off
就在今晚
in a huge buy tonight.
知道在哪里吗
Do we have a location?
得到交易一小时前才能知道
Not until an hour before the buy.
我到时候通知你们
I'll keep you guys posted.
到时我们就能找到冒牌绿箭侠
That's where we'll find our Green Arrow wannabe.
有猜测他可能是谁吗
So, uh, any guesses on who this might be?
我之前以为是约翰
Well, my money was on John.
不管他是谁
Whoever it is,
他在兜帽底下藏不了多久的
They won't be hiding under the hood for long.
如果一周内没有我的消息就是凶多吉少
If you don't hear from me in a week, I'm not coming back.
但愿你能回来
I hope you do.
你付了一大笔钱
You know, you pay me a lot of money
让我去做傻事
to do very stupid things.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表