剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
身为治安维护者六年以后
After 6 years of being a vigilante,
能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的
the only way to achieve my goal and save my city
唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份
was to confess to being the Green Arrow.
现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命
Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me.
我不再是一个英雄
I am no longer a hero.
我现在是犯人4587号♥
I am inmate 4587.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
联调局会留在在星城
The bureau's going to stay in Star City
直到迪亚兹被逮捕
until Diaz is brought in,
但是条件是奥利弗同意自首
but only if Oliver will turn himself in.
迪亚兹找到了费利西蒂 你妻子死了
Diaz found Felicity. Your wife is dead.
你没事
You're ok.
但我不能让发生在威廉和我身上的事再次发生
I can't let what happened to William and I happen again.
我一定要反击
I have to fight back.
我知道我想一直为这座城市而战
I know I want to keep fighting for this city.
我知道你在天眼会也很难做
I know you've been in some hot water here at A.R.G.U.S.,
花这么多资源追查迪亚兹
burning so many of their resources going after Diaz.
这里对你一定意义非凡
This place must be very important for you.
我不关心这是哪
It's not the place.
重要的是我想找的人
It's the person I'm hoping to find there.
我父亲
My father...
就是奥利弗·奎恩
is Oliver Queen.
威廉
William?
假期结束了 4587号♥
Vacation's over, 4587.
搞出这么大♥麻♥烦 只关了你两天监禁
You're lucky you only got two days in the hole
你真是够幸运的
after what you pulled.
很明显 这里还有很多人
Apparently, there are still people in here
仍然相信你是个英雄
who believe that you're a hero.
但我们更了解
But we know better...
不是吗
don't we?
我刚刚问了你一个问题 犯人
I asked you a question, inmate.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我当然了解
Sure I do.
我就是和你这样的人一起长大的
I grew up with kids just like you--
有权又有钱
entitled, rich.
自以为法律奈何不了他们
Thought the law didn't apply to them.
但现在看看你自己 成了犯人
But look at you now-- a criminal
和在这里的其他混♥蛋♥没什么两样
just like every other bastard in here.
我妻子和儿子被袭击了
My wife and son were attacked.
我会不惜一切代价去保护他们
I'll do anything to protect them.
你回来了 兄弟
Oh, you're back! Oh, man.
你暴揍那个恃强凌弱的王八蛋
The way you beat the crap out of that grim reaper guy
真是太牛了
was awesome.
他的脸看着跟汉堡肉似的
That face looked like hamburger meat.
他在哪
Where is he?
他被转走了
He's gone.
狱长发现他在淋浴间袭击过你
The warden found out that he attacked you in the shower,
把他转去二级严管了
got sent down to level two.
比判了死刑还惨
Which is worse than a death sentence.
他是我找到迪亚兹的唯一线索
He's my only lead on Diaz.
别担心 他什么都不知道
Don't worry. He doesn't know anything.
他只是收了一大笔钱
He just got a nice pay day.
好吧 你怎么知道这些
Right. Why do you know that?
我打探过消息
I asked around.
你应该管紧自己的嘴
You should be keeping to yourself.
在这里胡乱打听无异于找死
Asking questions in here is going to get you killed.
如果是为了绿箭侠而问就不是找死了
Not when you're asking for the Green Arrow.
大家都看到你的所作所为了
Everyone saw what you did,
他们都很害怕你
and they're all afraid of you.
因为我们是朋友
'cause we're friends,
所以他们现在也害怕我了
now they're afraid of me.
好吧 如果那个犯人不是袭击的主使者
All right. If that prisoner wasn't behind the attack,
那幕后黑手究竟是谁
then who hired him?
就是那个打我的光头恐怖男
That scary bald guy who attacked me.
没错 砖墙
Right. Brick.
那我们的计划是什么
So what's our plan?
痛打他一顿 折磨他来获得信息
Beat him up? Torture him for info?
不 用我的方法来
Nope. We do it my way.
再来点
A little more.
多倒点
A little more.
我直接瓶子里插根吸管给你喝好不好
Do you want me to put a straw in the bottle?
别说我
Don't judge me.
天眼会的人可是我今晚的指定司机
A.R.G.U.S. is my designated driver tonight.
的确如此 而且除非迪亚兹落网
Indeed they are, and every night
之后的每一晚他们都会来保护你
until we take Diaz off the board.
那个神经病已经失踪了五个月
That psycho has been M.I.A. 5 months,
然后一出现就紧咬着奥利弗和费利西蒂不放
and then he goes after Oliver and Felicity.
为什么选在这个时候
Why now?
不管他想做什么 已经很明确是私人恩怨了
Well, whatever he's up to, now we know it's personal.
这也是我把劳蕾尔放进保护计划的
Which is exactly why I put Laurel
主要原因
on protective detail.
她也绝对是他仇恨榜上的头几名
She's got to be high on his hit list.
我并不是不享受我们谈论
Not that I don't enjoy talking about
有关迪亚兹如何能神通广大地接近我们
all the ways that Diaz can get to us.
有人对如何抓他有任何想法吗
Anybody have any idea how we can get to him?
当然 我一直在考虑这个问题
Well, I've been working on that.
这到底是什么玩意
What the heck is that thing?
我叫它我的数码杀手资料库
I call it my digi murder board.
我也许可以换个好听点的名字
I mean, I can probably work on the name,
但它可以分♥析♥所有有关迪亚兹的数据
but it analyzes all the data we've collected on Diaz.
而且 它还可以搜索其它相关的信息
Plus, it searches for additional intel.
最后它就能够给出有预见性的建议方案
And then it makes predictive suggestions.
就好比一个只思考迪亚兹的大脑
So it's like a brain that only thinks about Diaz.
恶心
Gross...
-没错 -不过也很酷
- Yeah. - But also cool.
这是一个电子干♥扰♥器♥
That's an electronic jammer.
迪亚兹要这种东西有什么用
What is Diaz doing with tech like that?
那跟他攻击我时
Well, it's the same tech he used to bust
用来干扰天眼会安全系统的东西一样
my A.R.G.U.S. security system when he attacked me.
一个如此精密的仪器可是非常难搞到手的
Well, a model that sophisticated is very hard to get.
迪亚兹有新朋友了
Diaz has new friends.
所以我编写了程序来追踪他所有已知的亲信
Which is why I wrote algorithms to track all his known associates,
比如说塞勒斯·博拉德里克
like Cyrus Broderick
还有长弓猎手
and the longbow hunters.
你做的这些都很棒 费利西蒂
Well, this is all great work, Felicity.
不过要记住你不是一个人在战斗 好吗
Just remember you don't have to do it all alone, ok?
我们都在支持你 不管你有什么需要
We've all got your back, whatever you need.
我知道 谢谢 我很感谢
I know. Thank you. I--I appreciate it.
但我现在最需要的是抓到迪亚兹
But what I need is for Diaz to go down.
也许我这边还有人可以来帮忙
There is somebody else who might be able to help.
如果你敢说新的绿箭侠
If you say, "The new Green Arrow,"
我绝对要朝你脸打一拳
I'm gonna punch you in the face.
你刚刚说了 不管她有什么需要
You did say, whatever she needed.
世上只有一个绿箭侠 但他现在在监狱里
There is only one Green Arrow, and he's in prison.
吵嘴和谋杀信息先到此打住
Ok, enough squabbling and murder boarding.
我们来干一杯
Let's toast.
敬朋友重聚 敬能够回家
To friends reunited, to being back home,
以及早日将迪亚兹那个王八蛋绳之以法
and to bringing that son of a bitch Diaz to justice.
-为这个绝对要喝一杯 -说得好
- I'll drink to that. - Hear! Hear!
干杯
Cheers.
费利西蒂和奥利弗 他们真的
Felicity and Oliver, they really...
他们真的就离开你了吗
they really just left you?
差不多
Pretty much.
我的前男友还一直奇怪我为什么不敢给出承诺
And my ex-boyfriend wonders why i have commitment issues.
很抱歉 那实在太糟糕了
I'm sorry. That's awful.
没错 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he was a real jerk.
不 我说的是奥利弗和费利西蒂
No. I was talking about Oliver and Felicity.
好吧 但我熬过来了
Yeah, well, I survived.
那你呢
So what about you?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表