剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
自从你当上队长后
Hey. Ever since you became captain,
你一直努力赢得他们的信任和尊重
you've been busting your ass to earn their trust and respect,
所以你要继续这么做
so you keep doing what you're doing
不要担心那些心怀仇恨之人
and don't sweat the haters
因为他们一直都这样
because they're gonna hate
就像给我留了这张纸条的人
like... whoever left me this.
-你什么时候收到的 -昨晚
- When did you get this? - Last night.
我想是某个小混混搞的恶作剧
Figured it was some punk-ass pranking me
因为我和你以及星城警局合作
for working with you and the SCPD.
-我去 -怎么 你也收到一张吗
- Oh, damn. - What, did you get one, too?
劳蕾尔也收到了 我们一直想查出是谁干的
And so did Laurel. We've been trying to track down who did it.
我们想也许是因为我们一起合作的某件案子
We thought maybe it was about a case we worked together,
但如果你也收到了
but if you're getting them, too--
谁知道他的下一个目标是谁
Then who knows who his next target is?
给我拿开
Get back!
怎么回事 我动不了了
What the hell? I can't move.
住手 求你住手
Stop! Please just stop.
你要什么我都给你
I'll give you anything you want.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
一点也不
好多血啊
This is a lot of blood.
我以为库伦斯因为帮迪亚兹入狱了
I thought Kullens was in jail for helping Diaz.
很明显 他有一个非常好的律师
Yeah. Well, apparently, he had a very good lawyer
因为他一个月前就出狱了
because he got out a month ago.
这和我们上周查的
Any chance this connects with the two body drops
两具尸体有关吗
we were looking at last week?
库伦斯确实和那两人一样被割喉
Kullens did have his throat slit, same as the other two.
唯一的区别是凶手只给库伦斯
I mean, the only difference is that Kullens
留下了这张纸条
was the only victim to leave behind one of these notes.
看着眼熟吗
Look familiar?
我和其他被害者家属谈过
I spoke to the families of the other victims,
他们都收到了纸条
and they did get notes, as well.
-只是他们没有上交 -没错
- They just didn't turn them in. - Right.
上班第一天就如此精彩
This is turning out to be one hell of a first day on the job.
看看我们 又一起工作
Yeah. Look at us, working together again,
还被杀人狂盯上
being targeted by a homicidal maniac.
感觉就像普通的星期一
Feels like a Monday.
劳蕾尔呢
What about Laurel?
你说她也收到了纸条
You said that she got a note, too.
没错 但她没事
She did, but she's fine.
她整个星期都在华盛顿开会
She's at a conference in D.C. all week.
等等
Ok. So wait.
你 我 劳蕾尔和雷内都收到纸条
You, me, Laurel, Rene all got notes.
-柯蒂斯和奥利弗没有 -别担心我
- Curtis and Oliver didn't. - Oh, don't worry about me.
这绝对不是因为恐同
I'm definitely not feeling fomo over it.
我们已经知道这个杀人犯
Well, we already know this killer's
不只是针对我们团队
not only targeting people on the team.
库伦斯反对治安维持者
Kullens was against vigilantes,
我们甚至都不认识另外两位被害者
and we didn't even know the other two victims.
肯定会有联♥系♥的
There has to be a connection.
我们只要 耐心点 会查出来的
We just...be patient, and we'll find it.
这也许会有帮助
Maybe this will help.
库伦斯的验尸报告
Kullens' autopsy report.
毒理检测结果正常 无防卫伤
Tox screen is clear. No defensive wounds.
所以他没有还击
So he didn't fight back.
这种手法感觉很熟悉
This M.O. feels very familiar.
我在中城做卧底时
When I was undercover in Central City,
凶杀科在追查一个有着
the guys in homicide were chasing after a serial killer
相似作案手法的连环杀手
with a very similar pattern--
割喉 被害者没有反抗
Throat slash and victims who didn't fight back.
我要给辛格队长打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna give Captain Singh a call.
醒醒 醒醒 有钱人
Wakey, wakey, money bags.
碰我一下 我就咬掉你的手
Touch me, I'll bite your hand off.
我差点都忘了你只是
Almost makes me forget that you're nothing
贫民区里一个娇生惯养的女孩
but a pampered girl from the Glades
玩着治安维持者的变装游戏
playing vigilante dress-up.
你想要什么
What do you want?
弓箭手项目的访问密♥码♥
The access codes to Archer.
去死吧你
Go to hell.
那我们换种方式
Well, let's try this another way.
等等 等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
马上给我访问密♥码♥
The access codes now.
闭嘴 威廉
Keep your mouth shut, William.
所以那是你的名字
So that's your name.
好吧 威廉 你们到底来这里干什么
All right, William. What the hell are you even doing here?
有趣 我正想问你同样的事
Funny. I was just about to ask you the same thing.
真是有骨气啊
Ooh. Is that a backbone I'm seeing?
即使我们给了你密♥码♥ 你也会杀了我们
Even if we give you the codes, you're just gonna kill us
就像你杀了费利西蒂
just like you killed Felicity
就像你将会屠♥杀♥全城的人一样
and just like you're gonna kill the rest of the city,
那告诉你又有什么用
So what is the point in talking?
有人想炸毁这座城市 但不是我
Someone is trying to blow up the city, but it's not me,
我也绝对没有杀费利西蒂
and I sure as hell didn't kill Felicity.
那是谁
Then who did?
你之前说的
About what you said,
想做些不一样的事
about wanting to do something different.
好吧 我突然有点紧张你接下来要说什么
Ok. Suddenly, I'm getting nervous about where this is going.
没必要
No need.
刚跟莱拉谈过 我们都同意
Just talked with Lyla, and we both agree
柯蒂斯 我们不能失去像你这样的人才
that, Curtis, we cannot afford to lose a talent like yours,
所以天眼会要任命你为
so A.R.G.U.S. wants to make you
科学技术部的部长
the head of its science and technology division.
你们要让我管理整个部门
You want me in charge of the entire division?
整个部门
The entire division.
你将塑造天眼会的未来 柯蒂斯
You'll be shaping the future of A.R.G.U.S., Curtis,
掌控权全交给你
and you can make all the decisions just like you wanted.
-我不知道该说什么 -说你同意
- I don't know what to say. - Say you'll do it, man.
留在星城
Just stay here in Star City.
你可以继续和团队一起合作
You can keep working with the team.
我觉得这是两全其美
I think it's the best of both worlds.
想想吧
Think about it.
辛格队长 谢谢你给我回电♥话♥
Captain Singh, thank you for getting back to me.
我本可以早点打 但一些新的超能力怪胎
I'd have done it sooner, but some new metahuman freak
在闪电侠和他的团队能阻止之前
sent a bunch of Central City's finest to the hospital
把中城大把精英送进了医院
before the Flash and his team were able to stop them,
不是说超能力者有什么问题
not that there's anything wrong with metahumans.
没有任何不敬之意 黛娜
No disrespect intended, Dinah.
没关系
Well, none taken. Heh.
我刚开始觉得自己掌握了
And here I was just starting to feel like I had a handle
当队长这事
on this whole captain thing.
你还记得炸♥弹♥人和他的团伙
Do you remember when Blockbuster and his gang
想把他们的业务
tried to expand their operations
从布鲁德海文扩大到中城吗
from Bludhaven to Central City?
然后差点和所有主要犯罪家族展开地盘争夺战
And almost started a turf war with all the major crime families?
-对 -但是没有发生
- Yeah. - But it didn't.
都是因为一个卧底警♥察♥
All because one undercover cop
有胆量和头脑渗透到他们的团伙中
had the balls and the brains to infiltrate their ranks
阻止了一场全市范围的大屠♥杀♥
and prevent a citywide bloodbath.
如果有谁能赢得人心的话
If anyone knows how to win hearts and minds,
那个人一定是你 黛娜
Dinah, it's you.
你只是需要相信自己
You just have to have faith in yourself.
我绝对相信你
I certainly do.
那个案件资料...
So about that case file...
你♥爸♥爸今天晚上要做他招牌的辣酱
Your father is gonna make his famous chili tonight.
你真的觉得做顿晚饭就能
Does he really think making dinner is gonna
解决一切吗
solve everything?
我们说的可是他的辣酱
I mean, it's his chili we're talking about.
我敢肯定有了它连世界和平都能实现
I'm pretty sure it could solve world peace.
-让我来看看 -这根本解不开
- Let me see that. - It's impossible.
实际上 解魔方
Actually, solving a Rubik's Cube is a lot
就跟运行算法一样
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表