剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
That's why we lost his signal!
但丁
Dante.
抱歉 请稍等
Excuse me.
迪亚兹先生
Mr. Diaz.
不
No.
你还欠我一笔账
You owe me a debt.
我就是来还你的
This is the payment.
这是个陷阱
It's a setup.
求你
Please.
公主 请原谅我
Forgive me, Princess.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You ok? - Yeah.
但丁往南出口走了 所有人行动
Dante's headed for the south exit. Everybody move in.
迪亚兹怎么办
What about Diaz?
但丁才是目标 快走
Dante's the objective. Go!
这么快就要走吗
Leaving so soon?
不
Nah.
别射偏了
Don't miss.
你不能就这么跑了
You don't get to go free.
宝贝 我们不是已经聊过了吗
Honey, didn't we go through this already?
你做不了这样的事
You don't have what it takes.
我能
I do,
我也不怕你
and I'm not scared of you,
我比你坚强
and I am stronger than you are,
因此
which is why
我不会杀你
I'm not going to kill you.
我以为但丁才是目标
I thought Dante was the objective.
他的确是目标 但不是最要紧的
He is the objective, just not the priority.
这次不是
Not this time.
你犯了一个大错误
You made a big mistake.
放下武器
Stand down!
都结束了
This is over.
暂时而已
For now.
他跑了
He's gone.
迪亚兹会因不遵守交易中的承诺
Well, Diaz will be taken back to Slabside
被送回斯拉博赛了
for reneging on his side of the deal.
这次他会一直待在那里
This time, he'll stay here.
还要想着但丁
Still need to think about Dante.
他不会忘了今天晚上所发生的事情
He's not gonna forget what happened tonight.
我也不会
I won't either.
你本可以去追但丁的 但你选择来抓迪亚兹
You could have gone after Dante, but you chose Diaz.
去年 我本有机会抓住迪亚兹
Last year, I had the opportunity to catch Diaz,
而我让机会溜走了
and I let it slip through my fingers.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I wasn't gonna make the same mistake twice.
那说过的但丁是更大的威胁呢
Well, what about Dante being the greater threat?
当我明白需要在抓住
When I knew there was a choice between catching
迪亚兹和但丁之间选择时 我唯一想到的是
Diaz or Dante, all I could think about was
上次让迪亚兹跑掉对你意味着什么
what letting Diaz go meant to you last time,
费利西蒂 所以在那一刻我决定
Felicity, so in that moment, I decided that
有时候最好的选择是去保护你的家人
sometimes the best choice is to just protect your family,
你们就是我的家人
and that's exactly what you two are.
我刚刚跟五角大楼通过话
I just got off the phone with the Pentagon.
让你们俩单独谈吧
We'll give you some privacy.
好
Ok.
贝尔副局长将会以英雄的身份安葬
Agent Bell will be getting a hero's funeral.
官方的说法是他在使♥馆♥
The official story is he was at the embassy
执行秘密任务 结果行动出了问题
on a covert assignment that went awry.
所以这是掩饰
Right. So it's a cover-up.
那幽灵计划呢
Ok. What about the Ghost Initiative?
-被暂停了 -这倒是好消息
- It's being suspended. - Well, that's some good news.
这是唯一的好消息
That's all the good news.
我们让但丁跑了 我再也没有机会抓他了
We lost Dante, and I lost my last chance to get him.
这不会是你最后的机会
You didn't lose your last chance.
我去辞职好了
I'll be the one to resign.
就跟他们说是我在
Look. We will tell them that I took out
没经你同意的情况下启动了幽灵计划
the ghost initiative without your consent
你并不知情
and without your knowledge.
不行 这是我的责任
No. This is my responsibility.
莱拉 听我说
Lyla, listen to me.
我们不知道这阴谋有多深
We have no idea how far this conspiracy goes.
如果你辞去指挥官的职务
If you step down as Director,
我们可能就永远也无法找出真♥相♥
We may never find out the truth.
因为行动情报安保问题被解职
Being terminated for an OPSEC violation
会毁了你的职业生涯的
will ruin your career.
但你的还在
But you'll still have yours.
让我来当这个垫背的
Let me take this fall.
为了家庭
For the family.
很高兴你打了电♥话♥
Glad you called.
以为你再也不想跟我打交道了
Thought you were done with me.
我也是这么想的 直到我收到那个
Yeah, I did, too, until I got that.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你让雷内带过来
Thanks for having Rene bring that over.
我相信公开审讯记录
I'm sure it's not SCPD protocol
不符合星城警局的规矩
to release interrogation records.
但这是我最起码能做的
Least I could do, though.
这是你的任务
It is your mission.
不把你看成是他
It's...been hard for me
对我来说 一直很难
not seeing you as him.
"他"指的是我们的父亲吗
Him being our father?
我只是假设我不应该信任你
I just assumed I shouldn't trust you.
这是我和你保持那么远距离的原因
That's why I've been keeping so much distance between us.
而你一给我机会
Then you give me a chance,
我就越界了
And I, of course, immediately overstep.
差不多
Pretty much.
我这辈子失去了很多
I've lost a lot in my life.
很多亲人 而...
People, you know, but...
在你身上 我失去的是时间
with you, I lost time.
所以你一给我机会 我立刻就把它视为
So you gave me a chance, and I immediately saw it
能夺回一些时间的好机会
as an opportunity to get some of it back,
但这不能成为借口来开脱
but there was no excuse for the way
我参与你的任务时的所作所为
that I behaved when I was coming aboard your mission.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没想到奥利弗·奎恩还会道歉
I didn't realize Oliver Queen did apologies.
我以前确实不会 但...
Well, I mean, I didn't, but I've...
我也多少成熟了一些
grown a bit over the years.
那跟我说说吧
So? Fill me in.
到目前为止你们掌握了什么
What do you guys have so far?
和你手头一样的炸♥弹♥计划
The same bomb plans you have,
还有一个通往贫民区隧♥道♥的地图
Plus a map of tunnels into the Glades.
方块中的方块
Cube in a cube.
-你也知道 -费利西蒂以前
- You know it? - Felicity used to
老是把这些灌输给我
force this stuff on me.
妈妈和女儿之间的亲子时间
Little, uh, mother-daughter bonding time
后来我就学聪明了
before I wised up.
还有个解法
There's another solve.
方块中的...方块...
Cube in a...cube...
中的方块
in a cube.
不会吧
No way. Huh.
那是什么
What is that?
我想是一盘微型卡带
I think it's a mini-cassette.
我外公外婆有个电♥话♥答录机就用这种
My grandparents had an answering machine that used these.
电♥话♥答录机是什么
What's an answering machine?
这不重要
It's not important.
重要的是这盘录音带上录的信息
What is important is the message that's on this tape.
你能侵入或者...
Can you hack it or--
不行 你没办法侵入这东西
No. You can't hack this. Heh.
这是过时技术加密法
It's encryption through obsolescence.
这其实挺天才的
It's pretty genius, actually.
天才到你都没办法听里面的内容
Yeah, so genius, you can't listen to it.
-我们会想出办法来的 -希望如此...
- We'll figure it out. - I hope so...
因为这也许是找到我们妈妈的关键
Because this could be the key to finding our mom.
绿箭侠进入奎恩大宅
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表