剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You just saved the city.
不想庆祝胜利吗
You don't want to take a victory lap?
我什么都没有做
I didn't do anything.
是我们大家做的
Our team did.
现在星城安全了
The fact that the city is safe is
所以我们才能离开
the reason why we can leave.
我花了很多时间思考
I've spent a long time thinking about
作为绿箭侠有什么传承
my legacy as the Green Arrow.
我希望那是"拯救这座城市"
I always hoped it would be saving the city.
现在我明白了 最重要的传承
But now I know that my greatest legacy...
是这个小队
is this team.
我独自开始这个任务
I started this mission alone.
我曾坚信我会孤身一人走完
I was certain that I would end it alone,
但最重要的是
but the truth of the matter is that
我所取得的所有成功
every bit of success that I've had along the way
都离不开你们大家
is because of all of you.
这座城市因为你们的勇气
The city is safe because of your courage,
怜悯 无私和忠诚
your compassion, your selflessness,
变得更加安全
and your loyalty.
勇气 怜悯 无私 忠诚
Courage, compassion, selflessness, loyalty.
这听起来像英雄主义的四个支柱 奥利弗
Oliver, that sounds like the 4 pillars of heroism to me.
我们要找个方式铭记这些精神
We should find a way to remember them
代表着我们永远会互相支持
to symbolize we will all be there for each other always
不论发生什么
No matter what.
就像一个讯号♥
Ooh, like a signal, you know.
一人遇险 八方来援
One of us is in trouble, we'll all come running,
也包括你 罗伊
including you, Roy.
就叫四德之印吧
We should just call it the mark of four, right?
真棒
That's brilliant.
我真心希望这不是我们最后一次
Man, I really hope this isn't the last time
相聚在这里
we're all in this bunker together.
同意
Hear! Hear!
但感觉像是一个时代结束了
But it does feel like the end of an era.
我们应该把这当成
Ok, well, let's just try to think of it
一个新时代的开始
as the beginning of a new one.
星城再次变得没有墙了
Star City is a wall-free zone once again.
要维持贫民区可不容易
Restoring the Glades won't be easy.
贫民区已经对外封闭了好些年
The Glades hasn't been open to outsiders in years.
很多人会蜂拥而至 瓜分成果
Plenty of people will be trying to take advantage.
那这座城市又一次需要英雄了
Seems like the city's gonna need heroes.
我们也是这样想的
We were thinking the same thing.
你们四个就是这座城市所需要的英雄
The four of you are the heroes that the city needs.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
传递衣钵
Passing the torch.
佐伊 你是天生的领袖
Zoe, you are a born leader.
我认为你完全有能力
And I think you are more than ready
重建并指挥金丝雀
to rebuild and take control of the Canaries.
我不明白
I don't understand.
大家会找替罪羊
Someone's gonna get blamed for what happened.
就是我们
It should be us.
那你们就成逃犯了
You'll be fugitives.
最近二十年我们一直躲躲藏藏
We've spent the last two decades living in hiding.
销声匿迹也不是新鲜事
Going off-grid won't be new for us.
我才刚刚找到你
Wait. I just got you back.
对不起
I'm so sorry,
你们四个有光明的未来
But the four of you having a future,
任何牺牲都是值得的
that's worth any sacrifice.
谢谢你们两个
Thank you, both of you.
应该是我谢谢你 你让我从那岛上回来
I should be thanking you. You got me off that island.
你从来没说过你是怎么到那个岛的
You never really told me how you got on that island.
说来话长 我们该走了
It's a long story. Look, we should really get going.
你们先去吧
Um, I'll catch up with the two of you.
我们道别前还有一件事要做
There's something I have to do before we say good-bye--
纪念你们的父亲
Something to honor your father.
你后悔了
You having second thoughts?
没有
No.
当然 我也没有
Right. Yeah. Me either.
为了我们的家庭
It's the right thing to do
这样做是对的
for our family.
我挺想告诉大家
I do wish we could tell the team about the...
是
Yeah.
孩子的事 但这会让他们
Baby, but I understand it just
被第九层盯上
puts them in the Ninth Circle's crosshairs.
先解决这个威胁
When that threat is over.
在那之前 这样对他们最好
Until then, it's the best thing for them...
对我们也是
And us.
就算我们走了
You know, the spirit of this place
这个地方的精神也会延续下去
will live on long after we're gone.
你鼓舞了无数的人 奥利弗
You've inspired so many people, Oliver.
他们会传承你的意志
They will carry on your legacy.
听起来像一个好的循环
Sounds like a cycle for good.
远比那更好
Far better than that.
是英雄的循环
A cycle of heroes...
他们会拼尽全力
Who will fight to defend this city
守护这座城市
with every fiber of their being.
有没有人说过你很会讲话
Anyone ever told you you always know exactly what to say?
有人说过
I have been told.
带你们俩去新家吧
Let's get you two to your new home.
再见 老朋友
Good-bye, old friend.
虽然比不上常春藤镇 但还凑合吧
Well, it's not Ivy Town, but it'll work.
这只是暂时的
Well, it's temporary.
这一片住的都是
Well, basically, this whole neighborhood is
前中情局的 前国防情报局的 前天眼会的
ex-C.I.A., ex D.I.A., and ex-A.R.G.U.S.
相当于一个大安全屋 你们会没事的
This is one big safe house. You two will be fine here.
替我们感谢莱拉
Please thank Lyla for us.
当然
Of course.
我想这就是我们的家了
Well, I guess this is home now.
至少在针对我们女儿的威胁
At least until the threat against our baby girl
被解除之前
is taken care of.
你的女儿 你们要有女儿了
Your baby girl? You're having a girl.
叫米娅
Mia.
好名字
Mia. That's beautiful.
真好
It's beautiful.
既然星城现在安全了
Well, I guess since the city's in good hands now,
你们可以把重心放在家庭了
you two can focus on your family,
这正是你们应该做的
which is exactly what you should do.
你也是我们的家人 约翰
Well, you are part of that family, John.
可能是怀孕让我太情绪化
Maybe it's the pregnancy making me overly emotional,
我会很想你的
but, oh, I'm gonna miss you so much.
我们爱你
We love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
还有你
And you.
好的
Yeah.
晚点再联♥系♥你们
I'll reach out to you two later.
要好好照顾地堡
Hey. You maintain my bunker.
不许在显示器旁吃东西
No food by the monitors.
键盘里有饼干屑最糟了
There's nothing worse than crumbs in a keyboard.
现在怎么样
What now?
虽然这里不是热带天堂
Well, this isn't a tropical paradise,
但我们还没度过蜜月
but we never did take our honeymoon.
太好了 妈妈果汁
Oh. Yes. Mom juice.
知道吗
Ahh. You know,
虽然我想念小队
as much as I miss the team
想念打击坏人的行动
and the action of taking down the bad guys,
-但是这生活太美好了 -是的
- this has been so nice. - Yeah.
希望威廉能在这里
I wish William were here.
我也是
Me, too.
如果这是以后的常态
You know, if this is gonna be the new normal,
我们应该和他外公外婆
we should talk with his grandparents
聊聊共同抚养权的事
about getting shared custody.
这个我喜欢
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表