剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
超高级的识别协议
within terrorist circles.
眼镜蛇 蛇怪
Kobra, Basilisk,
第三世界解♥放♥军♥
the Third World Liberation Army --
他们都在用但丁之名 像是某种联♥系♥方式
they're all using the name Dante like it's a contact.
为了什么 又或是为了什么人
For what? Or for who?
不知道 但我可能知道怎么查了
I don't know, but I might know how to find out.
当我把那些恐怖组织
When I cross-referenced the terrorist groups
和我们在日内瓦获得的财务数据相互交叉时
with the financials that we obtained in Geneva,
我找到了一个共同账户
I found a common account.
你能追踪吗
Could you trace it?
不能 你过来 看这个
No. Come here. Look at this.
过去七个月中
Five transactions in the past 7 months
但丁和一个叫红色 静默和熊的咨♥询♥公♥司♥
between Dante and a consulting firm
有五笔交易
called Rubrum, Silentium, and Ursa.
那是红色 静默和熊的拉丁语
That's Latin for "Red," "Silent," and "Bear,"
长弓猎手
the Longbow Hunters.
你看
Look.
你是在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
绝对是这里了
This is definitely the place.
那他人呢
Then where is he?
也许他在哪儿被耽搁了
Maybe he got held up.
雷内 站住
Rene, stop.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
这些是运动检测器
There are motion detectors.
我们被发现了
We've been made.
我说过了 一个人来
I said, come alone.
这些是我的朋友
These are my friends.
你已经见过德雷克队长了
You already met Captain Drake.
你可以相信他们
You can trust them.
我们只想谈谈
We only want to talk.
谈就算了
I'll pass.
一个小小的建议
A piece of advice
来自一个绿箭侠对另一个的
from one Green Arrow to another:
一起合作吧
cooperate.
因为现在
Because right now,
这个城市的大部分人
most of the people in this city
都认为你是个杀人犯
think you're a killer.
你是吗
Are you?
-截住他 -这就去
- Cut him off! - On it.
奎恩先生 奎恩先生
Mr. Queen. Mr. Queen, Mr. Queen,
你知道新任绿箭侠是谁吗
do you know who the new Green Arrow is?
你在帮助调查这件案子吗
Are you helping with this investigation?
大伙 我无可奉告
I have no comment, guys.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
你们都知道不能在警局里采访
You all know the precinct is off-limits.
德雷克队长 有什么要说的吗
Captain Drake, care to comment?
星城警局不对正在调查的案件发表评论
The SCPD does not comment on ongoing investigations.
但我有评论 不是治安维护者干的
But I do. The vigilante didn't do it.
来个人把这些记者请出去
OK. Can somebody please get these guys out of here?
别添乱
Not helping.
凭什么总是市长去应付记者
Why does the mayor have to have all the fun?
也许在警局碰头
Maybe meeting at the precinct
不是个好主意
wasn't the best idea.
你昨晚露面之后
Yeah. Well, I thought the jig was up
跟媒体的周♥旋♥就开始了
after you were spotted last night.
说起昨晚
Oh, and speaking of last night,
关于你的绿箭侠复刻版 我们是对的
turns out we were right about your Green Arrow clone.
他是清白的
He is innocent.
怎么知道的
How do we know?
记得克莱顿·福特吗
Remember our second suspected target,
我们怀疑的第二可能被袭目标
Clayton Ford?
我们昨晚追治安维持者的时候
My guys found him dead across town
我的手下在市区另一端发现他死了
at the same time we were chasing the vigilante.
-我们是他的不在场证明 -好吧
- We're his alibi. - OK.
福特被杀的案子有什么发现
What do we know about the Ford murder?
绿色箭头 胸口中箭
Emerald arrow, center-chest,
跟哈琴森一样
same as Hutchinson.
有人费尽心思
Someone's going through a lot of trouble
想把它栽赃给新任绿箭侠
to pin this on the new Green Arrow.
我们得给他起个更合适的名字
We really need to come up with a better name for him.
他让所有人 包括博拉德 转移了注意
He's making everyone, including Pollard, look away.
问题是为什么
The question is from what?
福特也许知道
Well, Ford may have known.
他被杀的时候正想逃出城
He was trying to skip town when he was killed.
他行李里装着衣服和现金
He found him with bags packed and ready to go,
正打算离开
clothes and cash.
他知道自己是目标
Yeah, he knew he was the target.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
据我所知 奎恩先生和拉米雷斯先生
Last time I checked, Mr. Queen and Mr. Ramirez
并不是星城警局的雇员
were not employed by the SCPD.
他们只是来录口供的
Well, they're just here giving statements.
不是治安维持者干的 我听说了
That the vigilante didn't do it. Yeah, I heard.
老绿箭侠
You know, it's no big surprise
维护新任绿箭侠 并不稀奇
that the old Green Arrow would be supporting the new one,
但我本希望我的警队队长会更理智
but I expected more from my police captain.
市长女士 你是想教我怎么办案吗
You telling me how to conduct my investigation, Ms. Mayor?
据我所知 这个警局还归我管
Because last I checked, I was still in control of this precinct.
我雇你是为了重建城市对警队的信任
I hired you to restore the city's faith in this department.
也就是要将治安维持者绳之于法
That means bringing that vigilante to justice.
如果你干不好
And if you can't do that,
我会另请高明
I will find someone else who can.
她大概是我见过的人里
She may be the tiniest,
最小只 又最惹人厌的了
most unpleasant person I've ever met.
你必须听命于她 但我不用
You have to listen to her, but I don't.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
根据线索 两名受害者在耶鲁
It says here both victims
都是同一个社团的成员
were members of the same society at Yale.
我认识个家伙 马克斯·福勒
I know a guy. Max Fuller,
他也是其中成员
he was a member, too.
我可以去见见他 搜集线索
I could go see him, gather some intel.
如果有发现 我会跟你联♥系♥ 好吗
I'll be in touch if I learn anything, all right?
打搅一下 这位
Excuse me, Ms., uh,
黑星女士
Blackstar?
我们能跟你聊聊吗
Can we talk to you?
我有点忙
I'm kind of busy.
看出来了
Clearly.
我们只需要五分钟
We only need 5 minutes.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
如我所说
Like I said,
乐意奉陪
I'd love to talk.
你参加这种搏击俱乐部
So this whole fight club thing,
只是为了打人取乐吗
you just beat people up for what? Fun?
释放压力
Stress relief.
你们真的就想花五分钟
Do you really want to spend your 5 minutes
谈论我的爱好吗
talking about my hobbies?
你怎么认识费利西蒂·斯莫克的
How do you know Felicity Smoak?
不认识
I don't.
那太奇怪了 她被杀前
Well, that's strange, because you were the last person she called
最后一通电♥话♥是打给你的
before she was killed.
费利西蒂死了吗
Felicity's dead?
你还是认识她
Oh, so you do know her.
我们有时候一起干活
We worked together sometimes.
什么活
What kind of work was that?
不关你事
The kind that's none of your business.
那就是非法的
So, illegal.
你没干过吗 金丝雀
Well, you're one to talk, Canary.
你别自以为聪明
You're not as smart as you think you are.
而你却想对我指指点点
But you want to come in here and judge me?
至少我没对所有人撒谎
At least I'm not lying to everyone,
去假装什么英雄
pretending to be some kind of hero.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表