剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I thought you'd be smarter than this.
可结果你和你父亲一模一样
Turns out you're just like your father.
你好像遇到技术问题了
Looks like you're having technical difficulties.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
别告诉我你喜欢那个神经病
Don't tell me you actually liked that creep.
不是 失败了
No, it didn't work.
病毒没能毁掉弓箭手
The virus didn't destroy Archer.
弓箭手程序在重启 我们失败了
It's rebooting itself. We failed.
你完全有理由愤怒
You have every right to be angry.
我以前也很愤怒
I was angry, too,
因为你任由我们的父亲死去
because you let our father die.
从那以后我的人生就充满了失去
And that led to a ripple effect in my life of loss.
我失去了汤米 我的母亲 劳瑞尔 昆汀
I lost Tommy, my mother, Laurel, Quentin.
我想过杀了你来了结这一切
And I wanted to kill you for all of it.
我知道他的死也影响了你
I know his death affected you, too.
你没有寻找那个
Instead of finding the hero
我深信的 藏于你内心的英雄
that I really believe is inside of you,
反而走上了一条邪路
you went down a dark path.
那导致了你母亲的死
And it killed your mother.
是但丁杀死了我母亲
Dante killed my mother.
不 不是他 惠美子
No, he didn't, Emiko.
你对第九层的效忠害死了你的母亲
Your allegiance to the Ninth Circle killed your mother.
你对我们父亲的恨害死了你的母亲
Your hatred of our father killed your mother.
他那些最邪恶的冲动导致了你的叛离
His worst impulses drove you away,
也导致了我们两个人生命中
and it led to every terrible moment
所有那些糟糕的经历
in both of our lives.
我想我们一起 能变得更好
I think that together, we can be better.
如果你要杀了我 动手吧
So if you're gonna kill me, do it.
如果你不打算杀了他
Well, if you're not gonna kill him,
我们乐意效劳
we'll gladly oblige.
星系一肯定发现了漏洞
Galaxy One must have found a weak spot
然后修改了系统
and modified the system.
好吧 泽塔还有多久重新上线
OK. How long until the Zetas are back online?
最乐观的情况 五分钟
Best-case scenario, 5 minutes?
爸爸 你说过弓箭手的核心在城墙里
Dad, you said the brain of Archer is in the wall.
我们何不毁掉城墙
So if we destroy the wall?
我们建造城墙的时候
When we built the wall,
在每一个控制塔内都安装了炸♥药♥
we installed explosives inside of each control tower.
它们由电子线路连接在一起
They're linked together electronically.
但只能从其中一座控制塔内部被引爆
But they can only be detonated from inside one of the towers.
但是没人能在四分钟内
Yeah, but there's no way anyone can make it up there
上到控制塔里
in 4 minutes.
会射箭的人可以
An archer could.
不行 米娅
No way, Mia.
即便你上去了
Look. Even if you got up there,
也不可能及时下来
you wouldn't be able to make it back down in time.
你会死的
You'll die.
等我进到塔内 你能指导我引爆♥炸♥弹吗
Once I'm inside the tower, can you talk me through it?
你知道这是唯一的方法
You know it's the only way.
如果你能进去 我就能远程操控系统
If you can get inside, I can access the system remotely.
米娅 听我说
Mia, listen to me!
对不起 妈妈 我必须这么做
Sorry, mom. I have to do this.
碧翠斯 你没有资格来这里
Beatrice, you don't have the authority to be here.
你曾对第九层议会承诺
The council was promised
会彻底摧毁星城
the total destruction of Star City,
而不是兄妹拌嘴
not a sibling spat.
可有史以来第一次
And for the first time in history,
整个世界知道了我们的存在
the world knows of our existence.
第九层听从我的指挥
The Ninth Circle answers to me.
不再是了
Not anymore.
干掉他们
Finish them.
马上就到
Almost in position.
准备好了 等你指令
Ready when you are.
你还没走
You're still here.
是的 我不会丢下我的家人
Yeah. I don't leave my family.
引爆整栋建筑
Detonate the building.
设备安装好了
Ok. The device is installed.
现在我只需要绕过加密协议
Now all I have to do is bypass the encryption protocols,
重新设置引爆指令
reconfigure the detonation commands,
然后就搞定了
and voila.
等你引爆
Ready when you are.
照顾好妈妈
Take care of mom.
她已经失去很多了
She's already lost so much.
开始吧
Here goes nothing.
我才刚开始习惯有个妹妹
I just started getting used to having a sister.
我不能失去你
I'm not losing you now.
离城墙爆♥炸♥还有60秒
You have 60 seconds until that wall goes boom.
赶紧出来
Get out of there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我理解的 没关系
I know. It's ok.
你得躲起来
You need to hide.
你的家人都会死 我下了绝杀令
Your family's gonna die. I made sure of it.
你得把费利西蒂和宝宝藏起来
You need to hide Felicity and the baby.
惠美子
Emiko.
我 我
I...I...
我曾想成为奎恩家的一员
I wanted to be a Queen.
泽塔又重新上线了
The Zetas are back online.
你才发现吗
You think?
你还有20秒
?You have 20 seconds.
原来拯救一座城市就是这种感觉
So this is what it feels like to save a city.
只不过帕尔默科技被炸成坑了
Minus Palmer Tech becoming a crater.
没有平民伤亡 这是一场胜利
No civilian casualties. That's a win.
多亏你们的帮忙我们才能做到
We really couldn't have done this without your help.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
劳瑞尔 谢谢你
Laurel, thank you.
星城警局最后时刻的协助确实扭转了局势
That last-minute SCPD assist really helped turn the tide.
现在警局又重新信任我们了
Oh, well, I'm just relieved the department's
我们也能公开露面了
back on our side and we can show our faces
-真是松了一口气 -没错
- in the city again. - Yeah.
因为你们证明了自己是一个英雄的团队
Because you proved this is a team of heroes.
惠美的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Emiko.
谢谢 我已经尽力去救她了
Thank you. I--I know I tried to save her.
奥利弗 我知道你不想她的人生就这么结束
Oliver, I know this wasn't how you wanted her story to end.
抱歉 我也不想干完活就跑掉
Hey. I'm sorry. I hate to save and run.
但我得回华盛顿特区了
But I have to go back to D.C.
珠宝商来电♥话♥
The jeweler called.
我为尼克挑选的戒指改好了
The ring I picked out for Nick is ready.
老天 老天 你要求婚了吗
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. You're popping the question?
是啊 霍特和阿纳斯塔斯要正式结婚了
Yeah. The Holtnastases are gonna make it official,
前提是他答应我
assuming he says yes.
他当然会答应 不然他就是傻子
Of course he'll say yes! He'd be a fool not to.
恭喜
Congratulations.
接下来做什么你有想法吗
Any thoughts about what you're gonna do next?
像你这样能力出众的人
A man with your set of skills,
很多人都会需要你的
a lot of people will be looking.
好比莱拉 她一直都需要
Lyla--well, she's always looking.
我就想陪陪我的儿子
I just want to spend time with my son,
我得回到他身边
who I need to get back to.
-明白 -好的
- Copy that. - All right.
现在还有六个人
And then there were six.
是五个 我不能留下
Actually, five. I can't stay.
你要去找西娅吗
You're gonna catch up with Thea?
还有很多事我要想清楚
There's a lot I still have to figure out.
我杀了两个无辜的人
I killed two innocent people.
我要想办法赎罪
I have to find a way to atone for that.
既然大家都要道别了
Well, since we're on the subject of good-byes,
我们要说个事
we have an announcement, too.
我们打算退出
We're stepping back.
离开星城 但不是永远
We're leaving Star City. Not forever,
只是暂时离开
But, uh, for now.
你刚刚拯救了星城
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表