剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这是长弓猎人给你的
It's a little, uh,
一点送别礼物
little going away present from the longbow hunters.
他们阻塞了信♥号♥♥ 电♥话♥无法进出
They jammed the signal, so no calls in and out.
你太好猜了 你知道吗
You are so predictable, you know that?
你想打电♥话♥求助吗
You're trying to make a call for help?
你想拯救一切吗
You're trying to save the day?
这里有人想和你打招呼
I have someone here that wants to say hello to you.
说吧
Go ahead.
别做他要求的任何事情
Don't do anything he tells you to do.
再试一遍
Try again.
奥利弗·奎恩 你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city, Oliver Queen.
迪亚兹 够了 放了他
Diaz, that's enough. Let him go!
你说什么人们就听从
You speak and people do as you say?
是这样的吗
That's how it goes?
也不管你说的是对还是错
Doesn't matter if you're right or wrong?
这次不会了
Not this time.
今后都不会了
Not anymore.
感觉怎么样
How's that feel?
别人来扮演上帝 感觉如何
How's it feel, somebody else playing god?
这是你我之间的事
This is between you and me,
不要牵连其他人 行吗
and no one else needs to die, ok?
错
Wrong!
你又错了
Wrong again.
我要你在你可悲生命的
I want you to spend the last hours
最后几个小时里认识到
of your pathetic life knowing
这些人 他们死去
that these men, they died--
都是因为你
they died because of you.
我不会放过你
I'm coming for you.
但是你能及时赶来救这些狱警吗
But will you make it in time to save the guards?
放倒几个囚犯就够难了
It was hard enough getting through a few prisoners.
我好奇跟整个监狱对抗
I wonder what it's gonna be like
会是什么样子
going against the entire prison.
低调点
Keep your head down.
他们没那么蠢 不敢找我麻烦
They're not gonna mess with me. They know better.
我不是指他们
It's not about them.
迪亚兹知道我们在更衣室
Diaz knew we were in the locker room,
说明他在监视我们
which means he's watching us.
这里只有两个房♥间有摄像监控
There are only two rooms with camera access.
一个是主安保室
There's the main security room--
那里守卫森严 他不可能进得去
No way he got in there. It's too fortified.
所以他在餐厅的控制室里
Then he's in the control room in the mess hall.
我们得去那
That's where we have to go.
不存在"我们"
There's no "We".
我救你
I saved your ass
是为了让你帮我跟天眼会做交易
so you could get me a deal with A.R.G.U.S.
不代表我们是一伙的
Doesn't mean we're some kind of team.
你听到迪亚兹了吧
Did you hear Diaz?
他在杀人♥质♥
He's killing hostages.
你说我错怪你了
You said I was wrong about you?
你说你改变了
You said you've changed?
证明
Prove it.
去往餐厅的唯一路径
The only way to the mess hall is
要通过牢房♥
through the cell block.
情况会比这里糟糕十倍
It'll be 10 times worse in there.
这地方已经是个炸♥药♥桶
This place is already a powder keg,
一触即发
and it's about to blow.
这是去餐厅的唯一路径
It's the only way to the mess hall.
这些囚犯会杀了他们
These inmates are gonna kill them.
如果我们不从这里出去
And if we don't get out of here,
他们可能会杀了我们
they may kill us.
很明显我们也到不了餐厅
And, clearly, we'll never make it to the mess hall.
我不会让无辜的人死去
I'm not gonna let innocent people die.
跟我来
Come on.
谢谢 奎恩
Thanks, Queen.
其他的狱警在哪里
Where are the rest of the guards?
有几个逃去了紧急避险室
A few of them made it to the panic room.
有些被带去了餐厅
Some were taken to the mess hall.
迪亚兹把囚犯都放出来了
Diaz set the inmates loose.
他说服他们把警卫集结到一起
He convinced them to gather up the guards.
我的一些同事已经死了
Listen, a few of my buddies have already died.
迪亚兹正在杀他们寻开心
It's like Diaz is killing them for sport.
餐厅里有多少犯人
How many inmates in the mess hall?
我刚刚听说是30个
Last I heard, around 30.
你能走路吗
You good to walk?
没问题
Yeah, I'm good.
好的
All right.
把他们带到紧急避险室
Take them to the panic room,
我会在小卖♥♥部和你会合
and I'll meet you at the commissary.
现在可不是吃零食的时候
Not the time for a snack.
要在30个囚犯中杀出一条路
If we're gonna fight our way through 30 inmates,
我们需要武器
we're gonna need weapons.
我真的需要和你谈谈
I really, really need to talk to you.
太好了 你醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
抱歉给你打了镇定剂
I'm sorry about the sedative.
我只是想要引起你的注意
I was just trying to get your attention.
没关系 我明白 斯坦利
It's ok. I--I understand, Stanley.
我正在
I was just, um--
忙着阻止迪亚兹杀害监狱里的人
busy trying to stop Diaz from killing everyone in the prison,
你知道吗
You know?
说实话 斯坦利 你能帮我的
So, honestly, Stanley, I think I could use your help.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Yeah. Really.
你给我松绑吧
Just, why don't you untie me,
然后我们可以想个计划 你当我的帮手
and we'll make a plan and you can be my sidekick?
事实上 我已经想好计划了
Actually, I already have a plan.
你知道怎么通过太平间
You know how to get out of here
离开这里 对吧
through the morgue, right?
我们逃出去吧
So why don't we escape this place,
你 你和我一起走
you--you and me?
我们可以逃出去 但是迪亚兹怎么办
Yeah, we could, but what about Diaz, right?
谁在乎他
Who cares about Diaz?
无论他怎么对这些人都是他们活该
These people deserve whatever he's gonna do to them.
你知道的
You know that.
是 我
Yeah. I--
我不能眼睁睁看着这些人去死
I can't leave all these people to die.
你之前就准备丢下我
You were gonna leave me.
你准备把我丢给
You were gonna abandon me
砖墙和桑普森
to Brick and Sampson,
而我根本就不该来这儿
and I shouldn't even be in here.
我什么都没做错
I did nothing wrong.
别这样
Hey, come on.
这都是因为
It was just because
当初你要袭击我 好吗
you were going to attack me. Ok?
我为什么要袭击你
Why would I attack you?
因为你是绿箭侠
Because you're the Green Arrow,
你打击坏人
and you fight bad guys,
而你认为我就是个坏人
and you think I'm a bad guy.
你相信
And you just think
我就是别人口中的那样
that I'm what everyone says that I am.
我怎么会呢
How could I?
我不知道别人是怎么说的
I don't--I don't know what people say.
他们说我是个杀手
That I'm a killer,
是个恶魔
that I'm a monster,
我做的所有事
that everything I did, everything I did--
杀邓巴的事
That whole Dunbar thing.
就像杀邓巴一样 我
It was just like the Dunbar thing. I...
我没有别的选择
I didn't have a choice! I didn't have a choice!
还有那些人 他们活该
And all those people had it coming.
你在邓巴之前还杀过别人吗
You killed other people before Dunbar?
说实话 你做的事情和我没什么两样
Honestly, what you and I do is not so different,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表