剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
对吧
Right?
所以我们在一起才那么默契
So, like, we make such a great team.
为什么我们不直接逃出去
So why don't we just get out of here,
也许我们可以再合作呢
maybe we could work together again?
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do that?
你怎么磨蹭了那么久
What the hell took you so long?
说来话长
It's a long story.
费尔顿和米勒怎么样了
How are Felton and Miller?
他们安全了
They're safe.
真不敢相信
I can't believe
我在和绿箭侠合作
I'm working with the Green Arrow.
你没有
You aren't.
也许监狱生活改变了我
Hey, maybe--maybe prison has changed me,
削弱了我对人的判断能力
compromised my judgment of people.
你确定这是坏事吗
You sure that's a bad thing?
听着
Look...
没别的意思
No offense.
好吧
Ok.
曾经的绿箭侠 不是最棒的
But the old Green Arrow, he wasn't the best.
他眼中的世界非黑即白
He saw the world in black and white,
但是现在 你知道
but now you-- you know
世界也有灰色地带
there's gray out there, too.
也许这会让你成为更好的英雄
Maybe that makes you a better hero.
我知道这对你来说不是好事
And I know it's bad for you,
但你真的认为可以用一听汽水
but do you really think you're gonna stop Diaz
来阻止迪亚兹吗
with a can of soda?
马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
你是要弄个灯光表演之类的吗
Are you planning some kind of light show?
差不多吧
Something like that.
真高兴知道有人和我一样
It's nice to know someone hates Queen
讨厌奎恩
as much as I do.
如果不是他 我现在还在管理星城
If it wasn't for him, I'd still be running Star City.
没错 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
他就是只蟑螂 就是死不了
He's a cockroach. He refuses to die.
迪亚兹
Diaz!
看看谁来我的派对了
Look who decided to come to my party.
放了那些警卫
Let those guards go.
我告诉过你
I told you...
我唯一的目的就是要在你死之前
the only thing I wanted was to see you suffer...
看你受折磨
before you die.
你不会得逞的
You're not gonna get what you want.
是吗
No?
我想这么做已经很久了
I've been waiting to do that for a long time.
你最好把握每一个机会
You get your shots in while you can,
因为我会保证
because I'm gonna see to it
你未来的余生将在这种地方
that you spend the rest of your life
吃你的每一餐
eating your meals in a spot just like this.
我向自己保证过
I promised myself
绝不会死在监狱里
I'm never gonna die in prison.
而且我会带你一起
And I'm gonna take you with me.
你确定吗
Oh, you sure about that?
奎恩
Queen!
奎恩
Queen!
呼救并不能拯救你
Calling for help won't save you!
这个地方
This place...
在有人赶来之前
is gonna be ash
就会早早化为灰烬
long before anyone gets here.
走吧
Come on.
-起来 起来 走吧 -我们走 走走走
-get up! Get up! Come on! -let's go. Go! Go! Go! Go!
继续走
Get going.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
迪亚兹有某种装置
Diaz has some sort of device.
肯定是造成了电气火灾
It must have triggered an electrical fire.
这整个地方都会被炸飞
The whole place is gonna go up.
你必须把他们带到安全的庭院
You need to get them to the secure courtyard.
那你呢
What about you?
我要去追迪亚兹
I'm going after Diaz.
你会需要这个 绝不能手软
You'll need these. No half-measures.
就我们两个
Just the two of us?
我现在强壮多了
I'm a lot stronger now.
监狱让你软弱
Prison's made you weak.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 站起来
Come on. Get up.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
你这次难逃一死
You're not surviving this.
你就是不知道什么时候该放弃 对吗
You just don't know when to quit, do you?
我猜这就是你和费利西蒂的共同点
I guess what you and Felicity have in common, huh?
不许你说她的名字
Don't you say her name.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
你知道她试图杀我吗
Do you know she tried to kill me?
她拿枪对着我脸
She put a gun right to my face.
她当时就要开枪了
She was about to pull the trigger.
我不相信你 她不是那种人
I don't believe you. That's not her.
现在是了
It is now.
是你造成的
It's what you made her.
绿箭的小跟班
Arrow's little sidekick.
你怎么知道这里的
How did you find out about this place, Dover?
我可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
离开这里的唯一路径
Well, the only way out of this place is
是通过太平间
through the morgue.
但不需要真的去死
But you don't have to be dead.
事实上 我觉得你需要
Actually, I think you do.
你不应该对我这么刻薄
You shouldn't have been so mean to me.
特纳
Turner.
谢谢
Thanks!
谢什么
For what?
没有你
Without you...
我们都会死
we will all be dead.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表