剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
身为治安维护者六年以后
After 6 years of being a vigilante,
能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的
the only way to achieve my goal And save my city
唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份
was to confess to being the Green Arrow.
现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命
Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me.
我不再是一个英雄
I am no longer a hero.
我现在是犯人4587号♥
I am inmate 4587.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
费利西蒂 不要
Felicity, don't.
我们需要他来救奥利弗
We need him to help Oliver.
我跟联调局谈了协议
I made a deal with the Feds, a trade--
用迪亚兹换你丈夫
Diaz for your husband.
奥利弗要回家了
Oliver's coming home?
你为什么要杀了邓巴
Why'd you kill Dunbar?
我没杀那个狱警
I didn't kill that guard.
凶器证明是你杀的
Your blade says you did.
狱警们在上面发现了你的指纹
Guards found prints on it.
特纳 你要去禁闭室了
Turner, you're going to the hole.
等等 你们抓错人了
W-wait. You got the wrong guy.
如果你没找到特纳的刀
If you hadn't found Turner's blade,
我就玩完了
it would have been all over for me.
你被关着 斯坦利
You were in the hole, Stanley,
你怎么知道那是特纳的刀
so how'd you know it was Turner's blade?
我想我肯定是在哪里听说了
I guess I must have heard it somewhere.
早上好 4587号♥
Good morning, 4587.
多么美好的一天
A beautiful day.
做好准备
Be ready for an escort
你将在六个小时后被出狱
to receiving and releasing in 6 hours.
从今天下午开始
As of this afternoon,
我就再也不用操心你了
you will be a pain in someone else's ass.
里卡多·迪亚兹
Ricardo Diaz.
你知道奎恩今天就要出去了吗
Did you know Queen's getting out of here today?
事实上 我知道
I did, actually.
他告诉我了
He told me...
当我告诉他我能给他多少钱之后
when I told him how much I was gonna pay.
给我找身衣服
Get me a change of clothes.
把尸体处理掉
Get rid of them.
我有一笔旧账要算
I got a score to settle.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你就要出去了
You're gonna get out of here,
可以吃真正的食物 而不是这种猪食
be able to eat real food, not this crap.
我真的很替你开心 哥们
I'm really happy for you, man.
我是说 我一定会想你的
I mean, I'm gonna miss you,
但是绿箭侠
but the Green Arrow
本就不应该被关在监狱里
never should've been put behind bars.
你还记得我之前跟你说过
Remember when I told you
我是被冤枉谋杀的吗
that I was wrongfully accused?
我想也许你现在要出狱了
I was thinking maybe now that you're getting out,
你可以问问你的朋友劳蕾尔
you could ask your friend Laurel
让她也帮我翻案
to help with my appeal, too.
别说了
Stop.
我知道 这个要求很过分
I know. It's a big ask,
但说实话 我不知道没有你在这里
but, honestly, I don't know how long I can survive
我自己还能撑多久
in here without you.
斯坦利 我不会帮你的 明白吗
Stanley, I'm not gonna help you, ok,
因为你
because in here
就应该待在这地方
is exactly where you belong.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你杀了邓巴 然后误导我
You killed Dunbar, and then you manipulated me
让我相信是特纳杀的人
into blaming Turner for it.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
奥利弗 我们可是最好的朋友
Oliver, we're, like, best friends.
我们从来都不是朋友
We were never friends.
我只是做了绿箭侠会对坏人做的事而已
I was just doing what the Green Arrow always does to bad guys.
我不会杀害无辜的人
I don't kill innocent people.
但你伤害了他们
But you hurt them.
还记得你对约克做了什么吗
Remember what you did to Yorke?
为了能去二级严管你对那些狱警做了什么
To those other guards to get sent to level 2?
监狱会改变人
Prison changes people.
没改变我
It didn't change me.
等我出狱以后 我向你保证
When I get out of here, I promise you...
你的罪行一定会接受公正的审判
You will face justice for what you did.
如果你告发我
If you do that,
我这辈子都别想出去了
I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in here.
我知道
I know.
这是你罪有应得
That's what you deserve.
不要告发我 不要这么对我
Don't do this. Don't do this to me.
我听说了 你要提早释放了
I heard the news-- early release.
你真是走了狗屎运
You're a lucky boy.
可惜特纳没有这种好运气
Too bad Turner wasn't so lucky.
你们知道吗 过了今天
You know, after today,
你们就再也见不到我了
you're never gonna see my face again.
像你这种蠢货
Tossers like you
不会在外面待太久
don't stay on the outside for long.
如果你很快又进来 我也不会觉得惊讶
Wouldn't be surprised if you was back here pretty soon.
我们还会再见的 奎恩
This ain't good-bye, Queen.
特纳
Turner.
你是想找死吗
You have a death wish or something?
我会想办法逃出去的
I'm gonna find my way out of here.
等我逃出去的时候 我会去找你的
And when I do, I'm coming for you.
我知道你没杀邓巴警官
I know that you didn't kill Officer Dunbar.
我做错了
I made a mistake,
对不起
and I'm sorry.
我根本不在乎你是否有歉意
What the hell do I care if you're sorry?
我要出狱了
I'm getting released.
我会为你平♥反♥的
I'm gonna make this right for you.
当然了 你今天要出狱
Of course you're getting out today.
我会去天眼会找莱拉·麦考斯谈谈
I'm gonna speak with Lyla Michaels at A.R.G.U.S.,
看看能不能和她达成什么协议
and I'll just see if we can make some kind of deal, OK?
我知道对你这种人来说一诺千金
Yeah, I know how much promises are worth to people like you,
尤其是对我这种人所做出的承诺
especially when you make them to people like me.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你认为我是罪犯
Yeah. You think I'm a criminal--
你自己也说过
you said it yourself--
罪犯就应该待在牢里
and criminals belong behind bars.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
我觉得几年前 你救过莱拉
I think that years ago, you saved Lyla's life.
我不知道
Now, I don't know
你是否还能再当那样的英雄
if you can be that kind of hero again...
但是我认为你应该有个尝试的机会
But I think you deserve the chance to try.
我要走了
I have to go.
我要会为你平♥反♥的
I'm gonna make this right.
起来 4587号♥
Get up, 4587.
有人来看你了
You got a visitor.
奥利弗 你好啊
Hello, Oliver.
看来你在牢里的日子不好过啊
I see that prison life hasn't been treating you so well.
你给我听清楚
You listen to me very carefully.
我觉得你现在
I don't think you're in the place
没有资格发号♥施令
to be giving demands right now...
除非你希望一群无辜的人丧命
Not unless you want a whole bunch of innocent people to die.
当我听说
When I heard that...
你今天要出狱的时候
you were getting released today,
感觉像是
it felt as if...
我最后的复仇机会
my last chance at payback
就要没有了
was getting away.
这我可不能接受
And I couldn't have that.
这就是你的计划吗
So that's your play?
你要在联邦监狱里追杀我
You're gonna come after me in a federal prison?
我这辈子都在这种地方
See, I've been in and out of places like this
进进出出
my whole life.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表