剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Beautiful day.
以为我现在该厌恶咖啡了
You think I'd be sick of coffee by now.
威尔
Will?
你好 艾琳
Hey, Erin,
你真不好找
You're a hard woman to find.
现在没人救你了
No one to save you now.
只有你和我
It's just you and me.
我发誓 如果你伤害他
I swear to god, if you hurt him.
你会怎样
You're gonna do what?
你要招唤奥利弗追杀我吗
You're gonna sic Oliver after me?
此刻 他正意识到
Right now, he's realizing
监狱生活有多么艰难
how difficult prison life is.
你想要什么
What the hell do you want?
实际上 很简单
Pretty simple, actually.
我想让奥利弗
I want Oliver to spend
在监狱里的余生中都知道
the rest of his life in prison knowing
我杀了他的妻子
I killed his wife.
谢天谢地 你话真多 快跑
Oh, thank god, you monologue. Run now!
不
No!
你会为此付出代价
You're gonna suffer for that.
你还活着的唯一原因就是
The only reason you're still breathing is
你得听到这条消息
so you can hear this message:
迪亚兹找到了费利西蒂
Diaz found Felicity.
你妻子死了
Your wife is dead.
我...
I, um--
我要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
忙了一夜 4587
Rough night, 4587?
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe
我的家人被袭击了
That my family has been attacked.
求你让我打个电♥话♥
Please allow me to make a phone call.
你知道你没有电♥话♥特权
You know you don't have phone privileges.
不过你有个访客
You got a visitor, though.
你没事
You're ok.
威廉怎么样
How's William?
他没事
He's fine.
你呢
Are you?
我现在没事了
I am now.
我好想你
I've missed you.
我特别爱你
I love you so much.
我很抱歉我之前没在你身边
And I'm so sorry that I wasn't there.
我应该在的
I should have been there.
怎么可能呢
How could you have been?
我在这里的唯一原因
The only reason that I'm here is
就是确保你和威廉安全
to keep you and William safe.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我需要你告诉约翰
I need you to tell John
给你们两个安排新的身份
to set the two of you up with new identities.
我要...
I need...
我要你重新加入
I need you--I need you back
证人保护计划
in the witness protection program.
我给威廉安排了
I have William set up
剑桥的寄宿学校
at a boarding school in Cambridge.
他明天离开
He leaves tomorrow.
你不和他一起走吗
You're not going with him?
不 我不走
No, I'm not.
-费利西蒂 -我受够了躲藏 奥利弗
- Felicity-- ?-I'm done hiding, Oliver.
受够了做无法还手的人
I'm done being a person who doesn't fight back.
迪亚兹闯进来 我唯一能想到的
Diaz broke in, and all I could think about was
就是保护威廉
protecting William.
我试了 但我做不到
I tried, and I couldn't do it.
如果不是天眼会及时赶到
If A.R.G.U.S. hadn't gotten there when they did...
你知道不能保护家人
Do you know what it feels like
是什么感觉吗
not being able to protect your family?
我进来后的每一秒
I have lived with that feeling every second
都承受着这种感觉 费利西蒂
since I stepped in here, Felicity.
别
Don't...
别提这个
Don't tempt that,
拜托
please.
求你了
Please.
我求求你重回证人保护计划
I am begging you to go back to witness protection.
不 我拒绝
No. I won't.
这次由不得你决定了 奥利弗
You don't get to decide this time, Oliver.
我爱你
I love you,
而且我会一直
and I will always...
一直等着你
always wait for you.
但我不能让发生在
But I can't let what happened
威廉和我身上的事再一次发生
to William and I happen again.
绝对不行
I can't.
我一定要反击
I have to fight back.
你比任何人都明白这种感受
You, of all people, understand that.
时间到了 4587
Time's up, 4587.
我 我还需要点时间
I--I need a bit more time.
关我屁事
And I don't care.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
Ok. Ok.
我爱你
I love you.
各位 听着 我要宣布新消息
Hey, guys, listen up. I got some news.
我们需要更多强力胶带 爸
We need more duct tape, dad.
不再需要了 宝贝
Not anymore, peanut.
我们有新装备了
We got ourselves some new equipment.
沙包和拳击手套
I'm talking about bags, gloves.
你说过你还想要新鞋 对吗
You were talking about you wanted some new shoes, right?
这个也有
We got that, too.
你是中了彩票还是怎么了
Hey, you win the lottery or something?
没有 只是有好心人向我提供了帮助
Nah. I just got some help from somebody looking out.
但我记得你说过俭以养德
But I thought you said the old stuff builds character.
那时候...我还不知道我们能换新装备呢
That--that was before I knew we would get newer stuff.
爸爸
Dad?
是的 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Ok.
继续训练
Uh, keep practicing.
等我们回来
And when we get back,
就把这些旧沙包拆下来了
we're gonna be ripping these bags apart.
有事吗 小黛
Hey. What's up, D.?
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you to these parts?
一些小本经营的商店向警局汇报
Well, uh, a couple of mom and pop shops called the precinct.
他们一开店发现了大量现金
They said they opened up to find cash waiting.
与此同时贫民区大概有十五家
It seems like 15 other hard-up businesses
急需资金的企业失而复得了它们之前
from the glades also got the same exact amount that went missing
被武装抢劫的全部金额
from the weapons buy the other night.
你不会恰好知道这件事的内♥幕♥吧
So, uh, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
不知道 我不能
Uh, no. No. I can't--
不过这听起来确实像英雄所为
But it does sound like the work of a hero, though.
英雄就应该做这些事情
That's what it feels like.
我本应该因你那天晚上
I should be arresting you
所做的逮捕你
for the crap you pulled the other night.
你知不知道你把我置于何种境地 雷内
Do you have any idea the position you're putting me in, Rene?
听着 我很抱歉 小黛 好吗
Hey, look, I'm sorry, D., all right?
但我不能眼睁睁看着你逮捕他
But I couldn't let you lock him up.
他不是罪犯 这一点你很清楚
He's not a criminal, and you know it.
不 我不清楚
No, I don't.
我不愿相信这一点
And it's not a leap of faith I'm willing to take.
你知道我多么努力在重建
You know, I am working so hard to restore the city's faith
市民对公职人员的信心
in the men and women who serve it.
雷内 如果你再以野狗的身份出现
Rene, if you go out there as Wild Dog again,
我会像对待那个治安维持者一样
I will not hesitate to lock you up
毫不迟疑地逮捕你
just like that vigilante.
你是认真的吗 小黛
Are you serious, D.?
我只是希望你能
I just want you to think long
好好想清楚这件事 好吗
and hard about what that means, ok?
为这些孩子和佐伊想想
For these kids and for Zoe
也为了这座城市考虑 兄弟
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表