剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们就像在追踪DNA追踪器的DNA
It's like we're tracking the DNA of a DNA tracker.
这太硬核了
This is so meta.
他们启动弓箭手时 我们要做好准备
We need to be ready the moment they reactivate Archer.
这样才能定位她的签名
It's the only way to locate her signature.
就像警♥匪♥片里
Yeah, like one of those FBI movies
得让绑匪一直保持通话
where you have to keep the kidnapper on the line
才能追踪到电♥话♥
to trace the call.
但是现在绑匪就是我发明的科技
Yeah, except the kidnapper is the tech I invented,
我现在都有点后悔了
which almost makes me wish I hadn't.
不是要用弓箭手让斯莫克科技名扬天下吗
What happened to Archer putting Smoak Tech on the map?
那时我还没意识到
Well, that was before I realized
她能做出许多坏事
all the bad that she could do.
我想发明拯救这座城市的东西
I wanted to invent something that would help save the city,
结果我的发明却要毁掉它
and instead I made something that can destroy it.
天啊 我就是疯狂科学家
Oh, my god. I'm a mad scientist.
天啊 比那个还要糟糕
Oh, my god, no. It's so much worse than that.
我变成我父亲那样的人了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I'm my dad.
我有过和邪恶天才共事的
I am your friend who has some real-life experience
切身经历
working with evil geniuses,
你要相信我
and you need to trust me on this one.
你和他们不一样 好吗
You are not one of them, ok?
好
Ok.
告诉我你有什么烦心事
You gonna tell me what's really bothering you?
我热爱绿箭小队 但这还不够
I love team arrow, but it is not enough.
我要自己做出成果
I need to do something separate.
我需要属于我的
I need to do something separate
能够行善的东西
that can still do good,
弓箭手本应该是这个成果
and that's what archer was supposed to be.
以我的身份在这个世界上留下的功绩
You know, my way of making my mark on the world,
不是守望者
and not as Overwatch.
而是我
As me.
这样
Well...
现在也能做到
It can still be that.
我们只需把弓箭手夺回来
We just need to get archer back,
我们成功之后 你只需要想办法
and when we do, you just need to figure out
让你美妙的发明
how to make sure that your beautiful creation
不被滥用就行了
is used exactly the way you intended.
你可以的 斯莫克
You got this, Smoak.
一般只有我会
Normally I'm the one off by myself
盯着墙发呆
staring into nothing.
通常是的
That's usually true.
一般也只有我有父子矛盾
Usually I'm the one with the father-son issues.
奥利弗 人命危在旦夕
Oliver, people's lives are in danger
就因为我的继父没有对我坦诚
because my stepfather couldn't be honest with me.
我很吃惊你不能换位思考
It j--it just surprises me that you don't see his position.
他是高层指挥官
You know, he's at the top of the chain of command.
我所认识的约翰·狄格尔 他会做
The John Diggle that I know, he would have done
同样的事
the exact same thing.
听起来你要和他站一边
Oliver, it sounds like you're on his side, man.
我和你在一边 但我看到那个人
I'm on your side, but I'm looking at a guy over there
他关心你 他想保护你
who cares for you, who was trying to protect you.
说实话 他值得你多一点信任
Frankly, he deserves a little bit more of your trust.
这是什么
What is this?
这是瓦拉瓦塔行动的
Those are the unredacted files
完整资料
from the vlatava mission.
你的父亲不是为了救他的队员牺牲的
Your father didn't die saving his unit.
文件上说 他死于玩忽职守
According to that, he died because he was negligent.
还害死了两个海军陆战队员
And he took two marines with him.
其他人能生全归功于
The only reason that anyone got out of there was
斯图尔特将军
general Stewart.
不可能
That's not possible.
文件里都写了
It's all in there.
告诉你这个消息我很难过 约翰
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, John.
星系一电池组
One Galaxy One power module.
有个混黑帮的哥哥
I guess there are perks to having
也是有好处的
a gang leader black sheep brother.
听起来跟我很像
Sounds like my kind of people.
我什么时候能见他
When do I get to meet him?
不知道 我一年没见到JJ了
I don't know. I haven't seen JJ in a year,
也许更久
maybe more.
搞笑的是他曾经是我最好的朋友
Funny thing is he used to be my best friend.
后来发生什么了
What happened?
他跟我爸开始产生分歧
Ah, he and my dad started butting heads.
我处在两难的位置
Guess I got caught up in the middle.
这丧钟的事
And this Deathstroke thing,
当初只是一种叛逆
that was just a way to rebel.
我以为有一天他会长大 回到正轨
I just thought one day, he'd outgrow it.
但是我试图接近他
But I tried to reach him.
最后 我觉得我只是让他想起了
In the end, I think I just reminded him
父母对他的那些期待
Of everything my mom and dad expected him to be.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这不是你的错
Ain't your fault.
不 我只是
No. I just
我因为你说谎那么生气 以至于我
got so mad at you for lying to me that I...
我从没想过
I never thought about
这对你来说有多么糟糕
How much it must've sucked for you,
而且没有任何人去帮你分担这些
and not having anybody to share things with.
你知道的 这样的生活
You know, this life.
这对我们都不公平
It was unfair to both of us.
JJ有个消息要给你
JJ has a message for you.
这边 快跑
This way. Run!
过来
Get back!
咳咳 该走了
Ahem. It's time to go.
大伙 我们找到那个武器了
Hey, guys, we found the weapon.
事实上 第九层的确用了弓箭手
Well, technically, the Ninth Circle did using Archer.
费利西蒂和我搭他们的顺风车
Felicity and I rode their coattails
直接进入了他们的安全设施 武器就藏在那
right into the secure facility, where it's being stored.
是的 那绝对是一个秘密武器库
Yup, that's definitely a secret weapons depot.
好了 现在我们知道要去哪里了
Ok, well, now that we know where we're going,
我们就只需要想好怎么绕过弓箭手
We just have to figure out how to get past Archer.
你们一踏足现场
The moment you set foot onsite,
第九层就会知道你们到了
the Ninth Circle will know that you're there.
所以我们无法突袭
So we lose the element of surprise.
我去呼叫我的手下
I'll call my team.
不 等一下
No. Wait.
我们能解决
We got this.
收到
Copy that.
我们行动吧
Let's move.
完美
Perfect.
检测到防线突破
Perimeter breach detected.
正在扫描入侵者DNA 正在辨认
Scanning intruders' DNA. Identifying.
是你哥还有他的小伙伴们
It's your brother and his friends.
阻止他们
Stop them.
守望者 你知道惠美子在哪吗
Overwatch, do you have a bead on Emiko?
我黑入了外♥围♥的摄像头
I'm hacked into the exterior cameras,
但是她一定在里面
but she must already be inside.
没有弓箭手 我就像盲飞一样
Without Archer, it's like I'm flying in blind.
这些扩大器不就是干这个的吗
Isn't that what these boosters are for?
没错 等你们把这些扩大器放置好后
Yes. Once you've planted the signal boosters,
我就可以夺回弓箭手的控制权
I will be able to take back control of Archer
然后找到惠美子
and find Emiko.
去找你妹妹吧
Go find your sister.
我们去放置扩大器
We'll plant the boosters.
奥利弗 有人来了
Oliver, you have company.
弓箭手锁定了我们的位置
Archer has our positions locked.
扩大器安得怎么样了
Where are we with the boosters?
扩大器都已就位并激活
Boosters are in place and activated.
全部就位 守望者
Good to go, Overwatch.
我们有链接了
We have uplink.
这不管用
It's not working.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表