剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
世界并不公平
The world is not a fair place.
无辜的人死去 而罪犯得到自♥由♥
Innocent people die while the guilty go free.
制度被破坏 充斥着腐♥败♥ 贪婪
The system is broken, filled with corruption, greed,
及冷漠
and apathy.
本该保护我们的人却在辜负我们
The people who are supposed to protect us are failing us.
罪犯继续逍遥法外
Criminals continue to walk the streets
因为没人愿意阻止他们
because no one is willing to stop them.
世界也许不公平
The world may not be fair,
但大家应该获得正义
but everyone deserves justice
应该有人保护他们
and someone looking out for them.
市政厅发来另一消息
And in other news from City Hall,
今日标记着星城新时代的黎明
today marks the dawn of a new era for Star City,
最近脱下面具的奥利弗·奎恩
an unprecedented partnership between the SCPD
和星城警局展开空前合作
and the recently unmasked Oliver Queen,
他现在是警队的副职成员
now a deputized member of the police force.
你在等谁吗
You expecting someone?
如果我组织的人发现我跟你谈话
If anyone from my organization caught me talking to you,
我就完蛋了
it's lights out for Marco.
这能让你镇定点
This will calm your nerves.
当然能
It certainly does.
你找到威廉·格伦摩根了吗
Did you find William Glenmorgan?
不全是
Not exactly.
我们找过格伦摩根负责一些敏感的任务
We've used Glenmorgan for a few sensitive jobs.
兄弟会和爱尔兰人也找过他
So have the Bratva, the Irish,
只要出得起钱请他
and anyone else rich enough to pay him,
但没人见过他的脸
but no one has seen his face.
你怎么雇佣他
So how do you hire him?
用线上黑市
Through the online black market,
但他非常小心
but he's very careful.
格伦摩根甚至可能不是他真名
Glenmorgan might not even be his real name.
传言他在城里替塔里斯国际办事
Word is he's in town contracting for Talis Global.
这能带你进入塔里斯国际的服务器机房♥
That will get you into the Talis server room.
但你得靠自己进入那栋大楼
You'll have to find your own way into the building.
这人怎么招惹你了
What'd this guy do to you anyway?
我不是付钱让你提问的
I'm not paying you to ask me questions.
别动
Freeze!
我说了别动
I said, freeze!
趴在地上
Get on the ground.
出来 没必要造成伤害
Show yourself. Nobody has to get hurt.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
该死
Holy crap.
我扶着你 我扶着你
I got you. I got you.
开干 菜鸟 准备好了吗
Game time, rookie. You ready?
我不是第一次到犯罪现场 黛娜
It's not my first crime scene, Dinah.
没错 但你是第一次以星城警局副手的身份
No, but it's your first one as an SCPD deputy,
别搞砸了 好吗
so try not to screw it up, huh?
说笑的
Kidding.
新绿箭侠几乎每晚
The new Green Arrow has been dropping felons
都扔重犯在我门前
at my doorstep almost every night,
但这次有所不同
but this is something different--a b & e.
看起来情况不太顺利
It doesn't look like it ended well.
别乱碰
Don't touch that.
这是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene,
在犯罪现场 我们遵循正规程序
and at a crime scene, we follow proper procedure...
对你来说是完全陌生的概念
a concept that is clearly alien to you.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
交给我吧
I'll take that, please.
好的 队长
Yes, captain.
我看出来了 不是每个人
So not everyone is excited
都乐见我们的新合作关系
about our new partnership, I see.
他们需要些时间适应
It's gonna take some time for them to get used
绿箭侠戴警徽
to the Green Arrow wearing a badge.
但这是我们找到戴兜帽的人
But, hey, this is the best lead we've had
最佳的线索
on finding out who's under that hood.
分♥析♥血液应该不用太久
It shouldn't take too long to analyze the blood.
不用太久指的是至少一周吧
By not long, you mean at least a week.
我的罪证实验室有满山证据待化验
My crime lab is buried under mountains of evidence.
还有其他选择
There's another option.
黛娜 星城警局为什么跟绿箭侠合作
Dinah, why is the SCPD working with the Green Arrow
却不用他的资源
if you are not going to use my resources?
拜托
Please.
好吧
Ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心 会疼
Careful. It's gonna be sore.
不赖
Not bad.
海军没教我心脏手术之类的
Well, the navy didn't teach me heart surgery or anything,
但缝针我还是会的
but I can handle a few stitches.
-谢谢 -不用客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
要告诉我发生了什么事吗
So you want to tell me what happened out there?
好吧 或者告诉我你的名字
Ok. How about your name?
我很感激你帮我
I appreciate the help,
但我没打算交新朋友
but I'm not looking to make new friends.
-看起来你用得上 -我单干
- Looks like you could use some. - I work alone.
但是你找上我的
But you came to my place.
可我开始后悔
And I'm starting to regret
没去医院冒险了
not taking my chances at the hospital.
看来那套制♥服♥自带固执的性格
Well, I guess stubbornness comes with the suit.
你在外头做了很多善事
Look, you're doing a lot of good out there,
显然你很关心贫民区
and you obviously care about the Glades.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
你不知道我关心什么
You have no idea what I care about.
奥利弗·奎恩明白一件事
If Oliver Queen knew anything,
一个人救不了一座城市
it's that you can't save the city alone.
我不是奥利弗·奎恩
I'm not Oliver Queen.
佐伊 你该出席市长的筹款早餐
Zoe, you're supposed to be at the mayor's fundraising breakfast.
他知道我讨厌那些事
He knows I hate those things.
他的幕僚长迟到
It still doesn't look good
还是看起来不好
when his chief of staff shows up late.
他喜欢跟捐赠人闲谈
He loves schmoozing donors.
我赌20元他甚至不会注意到
20 bucks says he didn't even notice.
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen,
尊敬的捐赠人和受益人
esteemed donors and beneficiaries.
我荣幸地介绍
It's my honor to introduce the man
独力整顿好贫民区的
who single-handedly cleaned up the Glades--
我的朋友 你们的市长雷内·拉米雷斯
my friend and your mayor, Rene Ramirez.
谢谢你 凯文
Thank you, Keven.
感谢大家今天到场出席
And thank you all for coming out today.
多年前
Many years ago,
我们为共同目的聚到一起
we came together for a common purpose--
在其他人漠不关心时改善贫民区
to improve the Glades when no one else would.
看看现在的我们
And look at us now.
贫民区从未如此强大
The Glades have never been stronger,
但距离完成大业还很远
but our work's far from over.
我保证如果我再当选
And I promise you if I'm reelected,
我会继续奋斗
I will keep fighting to make sure
确保贫民区继续是地球最棒的地方
the Glades remains the greatest place on earth.
下午好 迪亚兹先生
Afternoon, Mr. Diaz.
不得不说 这里的住宿条件
I have to say, the accommodations here--
比斯拉博赛舒服多了
a lot more comfortable than Slabside.
你可以报答我 向我供出
You can thank me by telling me everything you know
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥出资人但丁的一切
about the terrorist financier known as Dante.
三天以来你一直问我同样的问题
Three days you keep on asking me the same thing,
我也一直告诉你我不知道任何事
and I keep on telling you I don't know anything.
那他为什么帮你还债给长弓猎手
Then why did he help pay your debt to the Longbow Hunters?
你肯定很绝望才会来找我
You must be really desperate to be reaching out to me.
你丈夫在玻璃镜的另一面吗
Is that your husband on the other side of the glass?
你好吗 约翰兄弟
How you doing, Johnny boy?
继续拖延吧 迪亚兹先生
Keep stonewalling, Mr. Diaz,
看看你享受的住宿条件
and watch how fast those accommodations
会多快消失
you're enjoying disappear.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表