剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
星城的房♥地♥产♥投资家
a real estate investor here in Star City.
贫民区哪个单位发生火患
He managed to buy up real estate on every Glades block
他就买♥♥下该产业
where a fire happened.
不可能是巧合
Can't be a coincidence.
科尔特斯收两期付款
Cortez has been getting paid in two installments--
一半是预付 一半是后付
Half up front, half the day after the job.
有笔单项付款
There's an odd number of payments.
派特贝恩今早付了定金
Patbane made a deposit earlier today
但没付第二笔款项
but no second payment.
表示下次袭击将发生在今晚
That means the next attack is happening tonight.
我听说有人想买♥♥
You know, I heard somebody was trying to buy
星城剧院
the Starling Palladium,
第八大道上的旧影院
old movie house over on 8th.
业主是个坏脾气的混♥蛋♥
Owner's a crotchety bastard.
他绝不可能出♥售♥
Ain't no way he'd ever sell.
距离这里只有几个街区
And that's just a few blocks from here.
我发誓不杀人
I've made a vow not to kill,
但看来我不得不杀
but it seems I must.
有人来了
We got company.
傻子 举起双手
Hey, dummy. Hands up.
小心
Watch out!
-谢谢拯救 -另外两个在哪
- Thanks for the save. - Where are the other two?
我猜在那里
Guessing over there.
别动
Freeze!
干得漂亮
Nice shot.
继续干活 我来处理她
Back to work. I'll take care of her.
现在放下
Drop it now!
你没事吧 小黛
You ok, D.?
没事 其他人你搞定了
Yeah. You got the others?
是的 我们阻止他们了 我们怎么阻止这个
Yeah, we stopped them. How do we stop this?
洒水装置堵住了
The sprinklers are jammed.
无法阻止扩延
There's nothing to keep this from spreading.
帮我扶一下
Help me get him.
小黛
D.!
你们最好在警♥察♥来之前撤离
You guys better clear out before the cops arrive.
星城警♥察♥
SCPD!
后退 后退
Stand down, stand down!
我是自己人
I'm a friendly.
你不是来这再逮捕我的吧
You're not, uh, here to arrest me again, are you?
今天不是 我其实是
Uh, no, not today. I actually just came
带这个来给佐伊
to drop this off for Zoe
还有感谢你和
and to thank you
你的新任绿箭侠朋友
and your new Green Arrow friend
帮忙抓捕纵火犯
for helping catch the arsonists.
我真的很感激你今晚所做的
I really appreciate what you did tonight.
再次并肩作战感觉很好
Feels good to be fighting side by side again.
黛娜阿姨 你在这里干什么
Aunt Dinah, what are you doing here?
抱歉 孩子 我不是有意吵醒你的
Hey. So sorry, kiddo. I didn't mean to wake you up.
只是来看看 确保你没事
Just checking to make sure you're ok.
给你带了件小东西
Brought you a little something.
真酷 这是鸟吗
This is so cool. Is it a bird?
是的 是金丝雀
Yeah. It's a canary.
来 让我帮你戴上
Here. Let me help you.
晚上好
Good evening.
已经给你时间想清楚了
Now that you've had time to think things over,
你有结论了吗
have you come to any conclusions?
-有 -很高兴听到这个回答
- Yes. - That's good to hear.
说出你的名字
State your name.
我是囚犯4587号♥
My name is inmate 4587.
迪亚兹在哪里
Where's Diaz?
如果你的朋友无法从我口中问出
If your friend isn't getting it out of me,
你肯定也不行
you definitely aren't.
迪亚兹从我这夺走了一切
Diaz took everything from me--
我的丈夫 我的家人 我的人生
my husband, my family, my life.
我没别的可输了
I don't have anything to lose!
-费利西蒂 -我在问话
- Felicity! - I'm getting that information.
到楼上来
Upstairs!
你到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你叫我用我的大脑
You told me to use my brain.
你的大脑 你用大脑就是那样的吗
Your brain? That was you using your brain?
你要停止你的小把戏
You need to stop with your little games
让专业人士来处理
and let the grownups handle this.
她跑了
She's gone.
你怎么知道她会带走腰带
How'd you know she was gonna take the belt?
幸运的猜测 我装在里头的无线射频识别芯片
Lucky guess. The rfid chip I installed in it
会带我们直接找到迪亚兹
is gonna lead us straight to Diaz.
-什么 -你很特别
- What? - You're different.
你让我想起我的地球的费利西蒂
You remind me of the Felicity from my earth.
我们在地球二相识吗
We know each other on Earth Two?
大家都知道你
Everybody knows you.
你管理自己的帝国
You run your own empire.
-这名女子 -没错
- This girl? - Yep.
只是你没有她残忍♥
Except for she's ruthless.
你准备好当残忍♥的人吗
Are you prepared to be ruthless?
因为当沉默者带我们找到迪亚兹
Because once the Silencer leads us to Diaz,
我们不会只是折磨他
we won't just be torturing him.
我们得杀死他
We're gonna have to kill him.
你能处理好吗
Can you handle that?
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
我们要被困在这里多久
How much longer are we gonna be trapped in here?
你过去有耐心多了
You used to be a lot more patient.
应该不会待太久
Shouldn't be too much longer.
费利西蒂转魔术方块
Felicity told me that making a pattern on a rubik's cube
就像算法
is like running an algorithm.
我最喜欢的是方块中的方块
My favorite was cube in the cube
因为就像拼图里的拼图
because it's a puzzle within a puzzle.
方块中的方块
A cube in the cube.
还是无解
Still, no answers.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
那是...
Is that...
某种地图吗
some sort of map?
那是贫民区
It's the Glades.
你俩还记得佐伊吗
You two remember Zoe?
你好 罗伊
Hi, Roy,
威廉
William...
你在这干什么
What're you doing here?
我是治安维持者抵抗者
I'm with the vigilante resistance.
仅剩我们为救星城而抗争
One of the few left fighting to save Star City.
你♥爸♥也在这吗
Is your dad here, too?
我爸不会出现在星城的
My dad wouldn't been caught dead in Star City.
这地图显示了进出贫民区的秘密通道
This map shows secret routes in and out of the Glades.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
费利西蒂
Felicity.
是她把我们派来星城的
She is the one who sent us to Star City.
不可能
No. That's impossible.
威廉 我很抱歉由我来告诉你
William, I'm so sorry to be the one to tell you this...
费利西蒂·斯莫克死了
but Felicity Smoak is dead.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表