剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
星城富人区配有五辆警车
The rich part of Star City gets 5 squad cars
而贫民区只有一辆
for every one that the Glades get.
女士 我向你保证情况不是这样的
Ma'am, I assure you that's not the case.
有人打劫我的店时
When my store got robbed,
星城警局的人花了两个小时才到
it took SCPD two hours to get there.
你们知道谁在数分钟内就来了吗
You know who showed up only minutes later?
那个新任绿箭侠 你们当时在哪呢
That new Green Arrow. Where were you?
我为警方的反应时长道歉
I apologize for that response time.
资源有限 我们已经尽最大的努力了
We are doing the best we can with limited resources.
你和博拉德市长根本就应付不来
You and Mayor Pollard are in way over your heads.
好了 大伙 德雷克队长已经来了
OK, guys. Look. Captain Drake is here.
她想要帮忙 大家都理智点吧
She's trying to help. Let's all be reasonable.
其实 雷内
Well, facts are, Rene,
以前有治安维持者反而更好
things were better off with the vigilantes.
对吧 就是
Yeah? Come on.
准备就绪
All set.
起火了
Fire.
起火了
Fire! Fire!
大家保持冷静 往出口走
Everybody stay calm, make your way to the exit.
快走
Let's go.
大家都听到队长的话了 赶紧走
Guys, you heard the lady. Move your asses!
我要去找佐伊
I got to get Zoe.
这边 她在这里 她在这里
This way. Hey. She's over here. She's right here.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Sweetheart, are you OK, huh?
我没事 绿箭侠救了我
I'm OK. The Green Arrow saved me.
没事了
It's all right.
虽然贫民区青少年中心的火灾源头
Although the origin of the Glades Youth Center fire
尚未查明
has yet to be determined,
但是星城警局已经有了头号♥嫌犯
the SCPD has a leading suspect.
犯罪现场有人看到了新任绿箭侠
The new Green Arrow was spotted at the scene of the crime.
我们相信他也许和此事有关
We believe he may be involved.
我已经下令雷克队长和星城警局
Now I've instructed Captain Drake and the SCPD
利用所有资源将其追捕归案
to utilize every resource to find and apprehend him.
我们绝对不会姑息治安维持行动
Vigilantism will not be tolerated.
说了堆废话
What a load of crap.
他是英雄
The guy's a hero.
他救了她
He saved her life.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
施瓦茨医生说她不会有事的
Doc Schwartz says she'll be fine.
他们让她留院以防万一
They're just holding her as a precaution.
她是个战士
She's a fighter
和她还算年轻力壮的老爹一样
just like her not-so-old man.
我给她带了点小东西
I got her a little something.
她已经不是小孩子了
Hey, man. Isn't she too old for that?
不要讨厌碧波娃娃
Do not hate on Beebo.
它能给所有年纪的人带去安慰
He brings comfort to people of all ages.
让她休息吧
Let's let her rest.
如果不是新任绿箭侠纵火
So if it wasn't the new Green Arrow that started that fire,
那会是谁呢
then who was it?
也许是某个恨我们入骨的杀人狂
Maybe it's a homicidal maniac running around town
手持崭新光亮的喷火器
with a shiny, new flamethrower,
神龙护驾 满城乱跑
goes by dragon, hates our guts.
-不是迪亚兹干的 -你怎么知道
- It wasn't Diaz. - How do you know?
因为那个变♥态♥用的助燃剂
Because the perps used an accelerant
和贫民区接二连三发生的火灾中的一样
that's also been used in a rash of other fires around the Glades,
其中一场就发生在迪亚兹闯入疾控中心的那晚
one on the same night Diaz broke into the CDC.
让他有了不在场证据
That gives him an alibi.
是天眼会 我们要走了
This is A.R.G.U.S. we have to go.
有进展就通知我们
Keep us posted.
-佐伊怎么样 -她会没事的
- How's Zoe? - She'll be OK.
-那就好 -始作俑者就不会了
- Good. - The guy who did this won't be,
等我抓到他有他好看
not when I get my hands on him.
我们会找到他和那个治安维持者
Yeah. We'll find him and that vigilante.
巡警在排查整个城市
I've got patrols combing the city.
你我都知道这个新任绿箭侠
We both know that new Green Arrow's
不是我们现在应该找的人
not who you should be looking for.
你是说我不想找出此事的凶手吗
Are you implying I don't care about finding who did this?
不 但市长毫不在乎贫民区的一场火灾
No, but the mayor doesn't give a crap about a fire in the glades.
她只想把这个新任绿箭侠抓起来
She cares about locking up the new Green Arrow.
以显示她的政绩出众
Because it will make her look good.
他救了佐伊的命
He saved Zoe's life.
但这不表示他是无辜的
Doesn't definitively make him innocent.
起初他去那里做什么呢
What was he doing there in the first place?
他一定有他的理由
I'm sure he has a good reason.
让我帮你找出是谁干的
Look, let me help you by finding the guy who really did this.
雷内 我已经有一个治安维持者要对付了
Rene, I already have one vigilante to deal with.
我不需要第二个
I do not need two.
我不是指野狗
I'm not talking about Wild Dog.
我的孩子差点出事 小黛
That's my kid there, D.
我为了她才成为治安维持者
I became a vigilante for her.
我希望她安全地走在大街上
Because I wanted her to be able to walk the streets
不会被袭击打劫
and not get attacked, not have her purse stolen,
也不会被兜售毒品
and not be offered drugs
她的母亲已经因此丧命
Because her mother died in these streets already.
我希望她能够在更好的环境里成长
I just want a better life for her.
我也很关心佐伊
Look, I care about Zoe, too.
我保证会找到纵火的人
And I promise I will find out who set that fire.
雷内 在活动中心发生的你也看到了
But you saw what happened at that town hall, Rene.
人们已经对执法机构完全失去了信心
These people have completely lost their faith in law enforcement,
因为迪亚兹腐化了整个体系
because Diaz corrupted it.
我的职责就是抓到这个人
My job is to catch whoever did this
重建人们的信任
and restore that faith.
我需要你对我有点信心
All I'm asking is that you have faith in me.
好吗
Ok?
我明白了
Yeah. I got it.
早上好
Good morning.
早安啊
Good morning!
在这里你竟然还能感知时间
I see you've found a way to keep track of time.
我很佩服 活跃的大脑说明
I'm impressed. An active mind means
你在思考事情
you're thinking about things.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我不会再回答你任何问题了
I'm not answering any more of your questions.
还是非常抗拒
Still resistant.
我们得另辟蹊径了
I suppose we'll have to try a different approach.
你给我注射了什么
What wa--what was that?
会让你更放松一点
That will help make you more comfortable,
以便我们好好聊聊
Allow us to have a real conversation.
你不必再继续抗争了
You don't have to fight anymore.
你这一生已经抗争够多了
You've fought enough in your life.
你自认为是一个英雄
You consider yourself a hero.
问题是 那个亿万富翁的花♥花♥公♥子♥儿子
The question is, when was the moment
是什么时候
the playboy son of a billionaire
成为绿箭侠的
became the man known as the Green Arrow?
你能撑过去的
You can survive this,
活着回家 让一切变得更好
make it home, make it better,
纠正我的错误 但首先你得挺过去
Right my wrongs, but you got to live through this first.
你在挣扎 你看到了什么
You're struggling. What do you see?
我和我的父亲在海上
I'm with my father at sea.
你们在"金牌奎恩"号♥上吗
Are you on the "Queen's Gambit"?
不 我们在救生筏上
No. We're on a life raft.
"金牌奎恩"号♥已经沉了
Gambit's already gone down.
还有其他人
Was there anyone else there
跟你和你的父亲在一起吗
with you and your father?
有
Yes.
他的保镖哈克特
His--his bodyguard Ha-Hackett.
我们三个幸存了下来
We--there were the 3 of us who survived.
爸爸
Dad?
活下去
Survive.
不要
Nooo!
你看见了什么
What? What did you see?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表