剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
怎么看一个发光的小点发光
on how to watch a blinking dot blink.
抱歉 我只是真的很焦虑
Sorry. I'm just really anxious, you know?
我们就快要抓到迪亚兹了
We're so close to getting Diaz,
而且我有段时间没见到奥利弗了
and the last time I saw Oliver was a while ago,
上次还不太顺利
and it didn't end so well.
放松点 探望你丈夫
Relax. Visiting your husband
是不会让我们的行动失败的
is not gonna cause our operation to fall apart.
但是当发光小点消失不见时
Although when the blinking dot disappears,
可不是好事吧
that's not good, is it?
-糟了 -事先声明
- Crap! - Hey. I wanted it noted for the record
我可什么也没碰
I did not touch anything.
-信♥号♥♥中断了吗 -没断 只是很微弱
- Is the signal dead? - No. It's just faint.
信♥号♥♥还在侦测 但我要增加信♥号♥♥强度
It's still pinging, but I'm gonna need to boost the signal
锁定她的确切位置
to get a secure lock on her exact location,
可能要花点时间 也许我该留在这里
which may take a while, so maybe I should stay here,
盯着程序 以防...
keep an eye on the program, you know, just--
你可以在路上盯着程序
You can keep an eye on the program from the road.
好 但是只要
OK, but the moment--
信♥号♥♥再次出现 你要我打给你
The signal comes back online, you want me to call you.
是的 看看我们俩
Yes. Look at us,
可以接得上对方的话
you know, finishing each other's sentences.
-我们有 -快去吧
- We got some-- - Go.
就算不是为了奥利弗 至少是为了我自己
If not for Oliver's sake, at least for my own.
我明白你一直在找恶魔
I understand you've been looking for the Demon.
塔莉亚
Talia?
你从炼狱爆♥炸♥中幸存下来了
You survived the explosion on Lian Yu.
-怎么会 -你知道想打败我没这么容易的
- How? - You know I'm not so easily defeated.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
我在哥谭市和一个宿敌起了冲突
I ran afoul of an old foe in Gotham.
让我惊讶的是看到你以犯人的身份出现在这里
What surprised me was to see you here, a prisoner.
我还不至于把你教得这么差劲吧
I believe I taught you better than that.
你教会了我很多东西
Oh, you taught me many things,
包括如何把人玩弄于鼓掌之间
including how to manipulate people.
所以在浴室里的攻击
So the attack in the shower,
砖墙的心理战
Brick's mind games--
你操纵每一步棋子 动用所有的关系
You pushed every button and pulled every string
就是为了把我弄来这里
just to get me down here.
你学东西总是很快
You always were a quick study.
里卡多·迪亚兹在哪
Where's Ricardo Diaz?
-我不知道 -骗子
- I don't know. - Liar.
我有很多身份
I'm many things,
但是不包括骗子
but a liar is not one of them.
你问我是怎么在炼狱活下来的
You asked how I survived Lian Yu.
差点就死了
The answer is barely...
全都亏了你的迪亚兹先生提供的药物
and only with the help of a drug supplied by your Mr. Diaz,
所以作为交换
so in exchange,
我协助他袭击了谋杀我父亲
I facilitated an attack on the man who murdered my father,
留我等死的人
left me for dead.
公平的交易
More than a fair trade.
曾几何时 塔莉亚
There was a time, Talia,
与里卡多·迪亚兹
when aligning yourself
这种人结盟会有失你的身份
with a man like Ricardo Diaz would have been beneath you.
为了活下去 我做什么都可以
I do what it takes to survive.
似乎你把这个教训也给忘了
Another lesson you seem to have forgotten.
我教过你如何把怪物从自己身上分离
I taught you to separate the man from the monster.
结果你却将自己的真实身份
Instead, you exposed your true identity
告知天下
for all the world to see
然后变成了你一直害怕会变成的那种怪物
and became the monster you always feared you were.
你想怎样
What do you want from me?
我有办法逃出斯拉博赛
There is a way out of Slabside,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help to escape.
你给我家人带来了
You expect me to help you
这么多痛苦
after all the pain and the suffering
你还指望我会帮你吗
that you inflicted on my family?
经历了你对我所作的一切
What does it tell you that I would even ask for your help
我仍然寻求你的帮助 这说明什么
after what you've done to mine?
你不知道他们对这里的人做的事情
You don't understand what they do to people down here.
他们在改造罪犯
They reform criminals.
他们是在摧毁那些人
They destroy them.
你我曾是同一战线的
You and I once stood on the same side.
我们依旧可以再次合作
We can do it again.
你曾与阿德里安·蔡斯为盟
You stood on the same side as Adrian Chase...
因为他 我儿子失去了母亲
and my son lost his mother,
所以我在这里 尽力去保护
so now I'm here, trying to save
我所剩不多的家人
what's left of my family.
自从你告诉我
Because I'm stuck
该如何处理我父亲的名单
in a cycle of violence, and I have been stuck there
我就被困在了
since the moment
暴♥力♥的漩涡中
you told me what to do with my father's list.
你不是真的相信这些吧 奥利弗
You don't honestly believe that, Oliver.
这里已经没有奥利弗了
There's no Oliver in here.
我现在是犯人4587号♥
I'm inmate 4587,
所以我请你 不管因为什么闯入我的牢房♥
so I'm asking you, however you broke into my cell...
现在都给我滚
Get out.
麻烦一下 我丈夫是奥利弗·奎恩
Excuse me. My husband is Oliver Queen,
你同事都帮我查了三次
and as your colleagues have already triple-checked,
我肯定在他来访者名单上
I am definitely on his visitor's list.
都20分钟了 他还没来
It's been 20 minutes, and he's not here.
犯人4587号♥已被撤销探视权利
Inmate 4587 has had his visitation privileges revoked.
什么 出什么事了 你在说什么
What? What happened? What are you talking about?
这我不能说 女士
I'm not at liberty to say, ma'am.
我是他老婆 我有权利见我丈夫
I'm his wife. I have a right to see my husband.
恐怕你没有了
I'm afraid you don't.
-你是奥利弗的老婆 -是的
- You're Oliver's wife. - Yeah.
我从他一直盯着的照片上认出了你
I recognize you from the picture he looks at all the time.
你认识奥利弗
You know Oliver.
我算是他的跟班
I'm kind of his sidekick in here.
能帮我带句话给他吗
Can you give him a message for me?
告诉他我有迪亚兹的线索了
Can you tell him that I have a lead on Diaz?
-他会懂的 -我知道这句话的意思
- He'll know what it means. - I know what that means.
他会超级激动的
He'll be so excited,
但我没办法传话给他
but I can't give him that message.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为他被转去二级严管了
Because he got sent down to level two.
什么是二级严管
What's level two?
那很糟糕 非常糟糕
It's bad, it's really bad.
罪大恶极的人都送去了那
It's where they send the worst of the worst.
但是奥利弗不是什么罪大恶极之人
But Oliver isn't the worst of the worst.
说来话长 他被陷害了
It's kind of a long story, but he got set up,
接着他又不得不捅了一两名狱警
and then he had to stab a guard or two.
事情发生得太快
It all kind of happened fast,
有好多血
and there was a lot of blood.
不 奥利弗不会
No. Oliver -- Oliver would never--
他不可能做这种事的
He would never do something like that.
不知道你注意到没有
I don't know if you've noticed,
这里的狱警并不是好人
but the guards aren't exactly on the side of good in here.
-我要走了 -等等
- I should go. - Wait just one second.
发生在你丈夫身上的事 我很抱歉
Sorry about your husband.
他最棒了
He's the best.
已看见目标人物
Target sighted.
正走进装卸区确认
Heading into the sketchy loading dock to confirm.
柯蒂斯 一旦你确认
Ok, Curtis. Once you get firm confirmation,
我们就上 但要等你确认之后
we'll move in but not before,
你要保持冷静 好吗
So keep it cool, ok?
当然 羊毛裤最凉爽了
Sure. That will be easy to do in wool pants.
我们依旧没看见伯德
We still don't have eyes on Byrd.
找出原因
Find out why.
是的 你有 柯蒂斯 你有
You do. Yes, you do, Curtis.
是的 是的 我当然有
Yes. Yes. I do.
你会说英语
You speak English.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表